*blocks your path

*blocks your path

>Valencia
Please explain

What did he mean by this

?

come home brown man

There is a historic brotherhood between the valencian and jewish people. Valencia has been the natural home of thousands of sefardi jews that were expelled by the spanish kings while the valencian soil owners, the valencian church and the noble people were really opposed to it. As it also happened in Catalonia, there were a lot of native valencians that helped jews by literally buying them as persons, making them pass as non-jewish slaves, letting them to live in their soil property.

You mean Catalonia?

is valencia a country that exists today? I thought this is some historic thing or whatever

It doesn't exist as a country, but as a region of Spain

The Valencian Land is a historical kingdom and a constituent autonomous community of modern Spain. We have our own language, our own culture, our own history and identity, but you probably didn't heard about us because we don't bomb people like basques or do autistic screechings like the catalans.

Interesting, the ones that did get kicked out ended up in Sarajevo. Too bad they were genocided in ww2

so you are basically the kosovo of spain

>South Korea
?

I admire the struggle of jewish people and feel bad when reading things like that. Too many humans without humanity in the world.
No, most valencians consider themselves part of Spain and would never support an armed unilateral independence.

Don't forget Venice. They're Italian Jews

Valencia + Korea + America alliance WHEN?

wow just like every other part of Spain

wait, does catalonigeria claim valencia as part of its territory/capital?

is catalonya not listed because they are literally jews instead of jewaboos?

oh ok. that's pretty interesting actually especially considering I wasn't even really aware of valencia for some reason. thanks for your answer user

Yes.

Ofc they even claim the rousillon as part of their fictional "catalan countries"

damn
what is the popular opinion on independence
wouldn't half of cacalonia live there if it became the capital?

im sorry for the aragonese

Yup, this is a poster made by CUP, a party in a coallition with the current government of catalonia.

Note that the islands, and the southern part of the map are different regions in Spain.

Also, the northern part is in France.

Ehhh, no.

Madrid, Castile and Leon, Castile La Mancha, Extremadura, La Rioja, Cantabria... all of those are a single entity but 6 regions.

Some catalans integrate Valencia into a thing called "Catalan countries" this may sound weird to foreigners. That idea is not a nation, but an union of various nations just 'cause we speak the same language (in the form of various dialects).

Catalan countries isn't a popular idea in Valencia. Neither in Catalonia, to be honest. It was invented by a valencian called Fuster and it had some popularity in the 70's but nevermore.

You're welcome :)

You can ask any question you have about us. I'd try to be the most objective I can, because you know, there is a fight between spanish nationalists and catalan nationalists that created two different bubbles of non-reality.

Where's Venice/Florence?

not really weird
romania formed when the principality of moldavia elected the prince of wallachia
as a union of nations

>That idea is not a nation, but an union of various nations
Lol no
>Pic related

>Cantabria and Madrid have the same culture

I fucking hate namefags, I hope you all die.

It's a complicated world. Political pan-catalanism is so minoritary they don't even created a concept of what the Catalan countries are. But, by far, the most accepted one is what I said. Radical organizations, usually and almost always, juvenile ones, consider it sometimes a single nation.

Also, calm down, there is no need to be sweating hate by all your poruses.

We would like to apply for membership
in the 17th century, after the netherlands declared independence and put freedom of religion in its constitution, a lot of jewish people migrated here to escape the antisemitism in the rest of europe.
During world war 2 the highest priority of the dutch resistance was to hide and protect jewish civilians

fixed

Oh yeah Castile and Leon are the same thing but Valencia and Catalonia not.

japan should be included as well
they hepled jews during ww2

Maybe circumcision reference

We love Jews, Jews are master race and they made our country great

We would be nothing without them

And few education crazed SK mums have glorified Talmud as the secret behind the most successful people in the world