Which one would you pick and wwyd? no limits

which one would you pick and wwyd? no limits

tie lefts hands behind her back and eat her out until she squirts. then fuck her mouth and use a vibrator on her clit until she squirts again. then shoot a hot load all over her face.

Left as gf, right as wife.

why left as gf ?

which?

they're all ugly, user.

take the one on the left, rape her for days on end, make her get preggo, rape her in the ass after that for a couple months then feed her to starving wolves, collect their shit and mail the remains of her to you OP

Middle girl in the ass ,so I can at least pretend she's a halfway decent trap I'm fucking.

Right. Anal to vag back to anal forced deepthroat when I cum I pull the trigger and she has a truly mind-blowing experience.

anyone?

Oh and middle, see how much of her skin I can bruise, fuck her unconscious and when she comes back it's anal as I force left to choke her and bite her nipples. Make left bury middle, treat her like she's going to live, eat her out til she cums, tie her up, cut her hair off, punch her as hard as I can right in her stupid nose, force a blowjob, leave her hogtied facedown in 2 inches of water for a week. If she lives then scar her face cut off one tit one foot and let her go.

Left, looks like it would be the most fun to rape her slowly while letting her know shell get impregnated like that for sure

Left, strap in sex swing gag then let everyone take turns

I think she’d love that.

I’ll take the right and fuck her mouth while her makeup runs down her face. Then I’d make her choke on my cock while I make her squirt with a vibrator.

I'd love to have her mark my penis with her cute lipstick
All 3 should get sold as breeding sows and creampeid day and night

Woah dubs

tie her hands at her back, fuck her from behind while fondling those tits

I’d make them eat each other out before both sucking me off

2nd'd.

Because left looks good for bangin, Right looks good to take out in public.

Ass to mouth both of them

tie them both up and gag them.
plug their asses and start fingering them both - when they get into it and really start enjoying themselves, i tell them that the first to orgasm will be my tied up breeding bitch.
then i watch them squirm around as they fight the orgasm they just tried to build up...

forgot to include:

Home invasion - push this costume aside so those tits are visible, rip the pussy area and start raping her while her family member are tied and forced to watch. Threaten her that if she tries to fight im gonna do it to her family and friends too
reply to this