>Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ciPu4DnKBuM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_complex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleonic_Wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

short manlet

got rekt

He isn't French. He actually has Irish ancestry.

Lol. Yeah. No. Not even gonna touch this one.

Hes Italian dumb ass

He fight for honor, not for stupid potatoes
And he is white

RULE BRITANNIA

>Surrender monkies
>White
Toplel

Arthur Wellesley fought both for honour and potatoes

????
Dude I'd rather be French than a fucking Irish, and I'm a red head and I got very Scotch-Irish last name.

BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES

I know you would. You're a self hating cuckold. You'd fit right in.

He was actually 4cm above the average height, stop buying the anglo propagando.

WE WUZ NAPOLEONZ N SHIEET

Napoleon crossed the alps in june but he's wearing a fucking big cape. Unrealistic

I think being a cuckold is when Romans, Brits and Arabs fuck you for an entire existence, not when you rule over Europe for most of your existence and donate to the world a vast percentage of it's culture and science. I think cuckolds are potato monkies. And Im not self hating, bitch, I fucking love being American

I can't, OP. He was amazing.

He took a degenerate revolution and crushed it. Established himself as the new monarch and made his people proud through conquest.

I hope Trump follows his footsteps.

Romans and Arabs never ruled over us, laddie. They ruled over the French.

>le overextending manlet

shit, he even believed the Prussian and the Austrians had surrendered, most meme general of all time

Danes and Swedes then

Find a flaw
>protip: you cant

youtu.be/ciPu4DnKBuM

1) invaded Russia
2) has a cabinet of sycophants once Talleyrand left
3) constantly underestimated his opponents, Tsar Alexander and Wellington especially
4) utterly refused to take Advice from his generals seriously, and got an unrecoverable ass raping by Wellington and Blucher as a result
5) once got routed from a field by an army of Rabbits

I don't think so.

RULES BRITANNIA

i might be wrong but it may be where we get our red hair from. is there any proof boudica was a red head?

They founded Dublin.

French are a mix of germanic tribes, celts and romans, all were done before the birth of France under Clovis.
Your statement does not make any sense.

By the way I must have missed the history chapter about when we were ruled by Arabs, but I attribute that on your inbreeding.

Was french

It's ain't much, if it isn't Dutch.

He means to say Norwegians and every other viking that raided Ireland.

You cannot begrudge him his >Americation

the fucking vikings?

His only flaw was that he lost

boudica got fucking BTFO

stop wankin the yank ye fuckin shite ye mickey

He's ethnically Han on his father's side

>French manlet

>Manlet
>Heathen
>French

There's three major ones just off the top of my head. If he was actually interesting I would probably have more

Yeah I know, im saying, shes always presented with red hair in modern culture, but im thinking maybe she didnt have red hair, probably brown hair, right? cause, norsemen and shit didnt come there yet
yeah yeah, well what do you know about mexican history

even if he was actually """average""" height for his time period and people just made fun of him for being short- he's still a manlet.

He failed to conquer portugal. Three times. Even with Junot.
When you get whooped by a small country that was ravaged by an earthquake a few years prior and is about to lose its main colony to independance, you know you fucked up.

He actually didn't ride Marengo over the Alps. In fact, the general consensus is that he rode a mule. Imagine that iconic painting of Napoleon, but instead of a beautiful Arabian he would sit on a mule. That wouldn't have looked quite as glorious.

He was over average height. English and Germans would be little him by calling him short and an ogre

He was actually taller than average for the time period and taller than Nelson

Don't hate the great, you faggot.

you potato niggers are even worse than turkroaches when it comes to butthurt and ignorant/pointless arguments

btw Napo's parents were from La Spezia (Italy) and he's from Corse

Blah blah blah. He has Irish ancestry.

the French have a very successful military history, they've won more wars than any other currently existing nation on Earth

too bad they're pretty cuck now

we sank your fleet and stuck that franc cuck on a rock to rot till old age

RULE BRITANNIA! that is what the frogs get for trying to help spain retake jibraltar..and they failed HAHA DEUS VULT!

That's what happen when the brave men die on the battlefield, dysgenic at work.

Hes Italian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_complex

whatever his height was i think it's safe to say he made up for it

I tried really hard but I can't

proof or GTFO

yes. it happened to all of Europe twice over which is why invasion is being welcomed now.

America was invaded very quickly and easily in comparison IMO, the Jew broad wrote that poem and 40 years later the floodgates of 3rd worlders was opened for good

My favorite part was when we teamed up
agains napo and he couldn't even take Portugal

Even worse

Hey fuck off, he wasn't even french. He was corsican. He was even a corsican nationalist before he took over france. The fact that all frenchies claim he's french just goes to show how cucked you all are. How embarrassing that the most famous french person in history isn't french by ethnicity, culture or even birth.

we won the ones that mattered and i seriously doubt that claim

>he thinks "French" is a race

no one claimed himself "French" in 1800, most people didn't even speak French until the early 1900

that border town you fight over...if they make a move for jibraltar again i hope we help you to take that town lol

He looks like Ted Cruz

>Norman Invasion
>got cucked and 12,000 words added to the English language from French
>nobility was all Norman
>then nobility was German

you are talking about the times before the empire...you are on about when the uk was divided kingdoms all squabbling with each other

them kingdoms dont even exist anymore such as daneslaw and wessex

It's funny how the word cuck is the most used word on Sup Forums, yet in the case of Napoleon nobody has used it about him in this thread so far, despite Napoleon literally being a cuck. His wife, Joséphine, had sex with other men being his back when he was on his military campaigns. This is a well-known established fact, and there are letters between them both that show that Napoleon himself also came to know about it.

that claim is complete bullshit. England has won the most wars.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleonic_Wars

the legacy of Britannia is 1) the U.S and 2) Poo in Loo land

That's bullshit and you know it. France has been politically and ethnically defined as well as any other european country the last 1000 years. It is true that modern french only appeared around 300 years ago, but claiming france as a concept didn't exist before 1800 is a blatant fucking lie. The kingdom of france existed for a millennium. Further, you have to be pretty delusional if you think that corsica isn't ethnically and culturally different from mainland france. This is a well-known fact. It only became french in 1769, which is incidentally the same year Napoleon was born. So please, kindly, go fuck yourself and at least learn the most basic facts about your own fucking country.

the french was a worthy arch rival and was and still are powerful but we beat them historically with success

its why we even dare to brexit and they dont lol

scaredy cat

i don't see the point, "italy" didn't even exist at that time and i doubt north- middle italians and nowadays white french people are genetically different. Just think that Florence has the french Lilium as its stemma

we won...and will win again!

>born in France
>speak french
>join french army

>he isnt french guys I swear

fuck off retards

We are actually more powerful than you and Brexin will show you how you like the german/France poopy.

And of course France has won more battles/wars than UK, it isn't even a question. UK is a french colony.

So all the shitskins are French as well then?

actually just by a hairs margin...not even funny..and that was only recently you over took

shame in 2020 our new shit is built and finished and we put ourselves in the lead again :P

I'm not talking strictly about genetics. Obviously italian and french cultures are different, and they certainly were when Napoleon was born. Corsica had a culture, and a people, that were more Italian than they were french, which is why some people claim that Napoleon was italian. Napoleon's mother tongue was even italian which caused issues when he went to école militaire in paris where they obviously spoke french.

if you actually brexit you'll end up poorer than the greeks and will come back kneeling and sucking Mutti Merkel's wurst while begging to let you back in

you will have economic collapse to worry about..we aint scared of frogs m8

i think its been long enough without a franc vs anglo war

or! when germany swallows you whole AGAIN we might come to the rescue AGAIN

>born in corsica (which became french literally the same year he was born)
>spoke ITALIAN

thats not true...tis you whom will know abject poverty m8

you all need us more than we need you stinking yurocucks!

fuck your united states of cuckland...the british are not european.

besides we got our own trade bloc and america under trump will help us

FUCK YOU KEKS! :DDDD

cultures from south and north Italy are very different too (they didn't even speak the same language until the 1960's). I still love all my eurobros, no hate

Horse looks kinda scared

:^)

at least you see the severity of it all, us Americans and Brits get real hostile over our supposed legacies which all reside in the garbage now.

I hope for Brexit but lack confidence, wish ya the best

we already have a family...not moochers from the EU

but will they be poorer than Italy? Probably not

What about us?

>admired muhammad
>emancipated jews

Britain still has the Rothschilds too. They're worth over 500 trillion dollars.

you live off tertiary economy, you'd literally starve without importing food which you do at a relatively low cost because you're in the EU. I can't wait to get rid of your turists which are a massive pain in the ass though, brexit soon pls

London is full of shitskins

Paris is full of shitskins

We have the same problem

He was white.

irish independance is a meme since the bank bailout, you are one of us anyway even if we do fall out occasionally :^)

>That pic
Kek

t. americunt expert in european economy

we're in G7 dude and i've probably never seen anywhere in Italy, not even in the poorest mafia-run regions, the squalor i've seen in east London

we have farmland and plenty of commonwealth countries we can pay peanuts to for food..and you guys wont shut us out of the market lmao

if you do then half of your car industries would tank and many others..we sell more than we import to from eu anyway

we will do what we want DEUS VULT

i'm ok with you getting the fuck out

Wow yes shitskin areas of town are poor

London is still Europes richest city

I dont condone its Islamification of course, but pretending the UK will go bankrupt for leaving the authoritarian dicksuck that is the EU...

you walked around the ol'east end and said ALL of london is like that.

Give over m8

fact is...when we leave its gonna hit you harder than it hits us

you are about to witness the collapse of the USSR for the 2nd time..we are getting out before the breadlines start

yurokeks all have a vested interest in keeping us in

if we leave...their euro plumets..their way of life becomes threatened..the eu will fall apart and the less rich nations will all go into recession and have to adopt their old currency and rebuild their industry.

we feel we are strong enough to stand on our own...they are not and seek to suck us dry and turn the uk into basically new york of europe.

Erm we buy more than we sell, we run a trade deficit with the EU.