Try to redpill woman about how horrible single mothers are for the development of their children while single fathers...

>try to redpill woman about how horrible single mothers are for the development of their children while single fathers do ok
>her response is literally "ok user when I get pregnant I'll dump the baby on you, you can raise it exclusively yourself 100% I don't like looking after children anyway ;)"

Did I do something wrong?

Nah. She's just tryna outplay you.
Tel her ok doesn't mean great and you still need a mum

you triggered a cunt using facts, jesus christ it's not rocketscience why you got that reaction....

>Not just answering "sure" and fucking her

>you still need a mum
Do you? Children of single fathers do great even without mums and she says doesn't like looking after children so it'd be the same as if she weren't there because she would ignore their existence ans shush them away.

Tell her you'd like to get that on paper. Women will usually change their minds when natural instincts kick in, and the law in this area isn't made for men.

I'm not ready to pay for a kid

> Single fathers do ok.

Lost your argument right there.

The majority of women have never learned to argue. They "win" all arguments by crying, seducing or emotionally abusing the other party. When they can't, they get angry and start spouting nonsense while trying to get away, kind of like an octopus spewing ink.

> Criticism of one is criticism of all

You could talk shit about a woman that existed 2000 years ago in another continent and the woman you're talking to would still take it personally

>redpill a woman

might as well try to turn a nigger white

Children who don't suck on their ma's tits in the first 2 years are supposedly dumber, and more prone to violence

It's not nonsense though... children raised by fathers do better than children raised by mothers. I just expected her to get angry not to use my own words against me

she just proved your point

Any certain scientific proof of that?

>Fuck her
>Gets pregnant
>Take kid
>Raise the child well
Do this.

Meant for

Also this

I'm not ready to pay for a kid

yeah, you argued with a woman and thought they would succumb to you and realize that you are right and they are wrong!

women don't win much anything in life, so it means a lot to them when they can win an argument.

despite knowing they are wrong, they will be happy to know that you let them "win" an argument because it expands and enlarges their petty, tiny confidence.

What are you even talking about now? Did you quote the wrong post?

You tried to talk sense to a woman.

See? A single father wouldn't say that.
She's inferior and literally admited it

No.
Offer to take the child and raise it as your own.
Go through with all of the adoption papers.

And then immediately put the child up for adoption.

Then a month later when she's sick of the "Game" she's playing and comes back for the child, tell her it's already with a mother and father who love it.

Yeah they don't but you sound like you wanna pork this chick, so play it cool and hide your power level goy

I mean it's not nonsense that single fathers raise kids good while single mothers don't, so I don't know how to counterargue when she feels justified in dumping the kid entirely on me

then just pull out faggot

Then you should shut your fucking mouth. Why talk about raising a kid if you can't? How are you unable to?

>Why talk about raising a kid if you can't?
I just wanted to redpill her.

Women can not be redpilled.

They can adopt pet causes and ally themselves with us on those, but they are incapable of applying the logic consistently in all aspects of life.

sly invite for you to fuck her

She won't do that. She was able to eat comfortably thorough a room full of crying children completely ignoring their existence. She doesn't want to look after a kid. She defended that korean woman who ignored her child to death because she wanted to play WoW saying society shouldn't expect women to be the caretakers and put the burden of child rearing solely on them, saying that it's too much, women have other interests besides children and are entitled to their own life too. She personally doesn't ever want to have children because they'd take too much of her life and is ready to get an abortion if she ever mistakenly got pregnant, she'd be willing to consider adoption only if she could dump the baby on someone and never be bothered with it again.

Why are you even talking to this woman? She's worthless.

Smash and dump, you faggot. What's so hard about that?

I thought by redpilling her I could shame her into becoming more like a traditional, nurturing woman, I didn't expect it to backfire like this

It didn't backfire, she just doubled down. Who cares, leave. She won't reproduce, an absolute biological failure.

She doesn't want to have sex with me

Scientific proof of What you are saying about single father and mother? Otherwise is just your perception and is worthless about making such an statement.

This. She just showed her true colours. Better finding out now than when it's too late

>Trying to argue about any political or socioeconomic topics with women
The fuck are you doing nigger?
Women are for the most part a lost cause, don't waste your time.