Why haven't you seen Black Panther yet, user? You're not racist, are you?

>Why haven't you seen Black Panther yet, user? You're not racist, are you?

Yes i slightly am

yes, and proud to be

seen

I don't watch nigger movies

Still haven’t seen last Jedi. So...

no

I have see two movies in the past 4 years, both were forced on me.

people don't believe in God but yet they'll go see a pretend superhero from a pretend land

lql

BLACKED

Fucking autism the post.

it's shit like every single other marvel movie released in the past decade

im waiting for the torrent

I haven't watched a Marvel movie in years and I don't bother going to the theater on my own.

This make literally no sense.

>making this movie political about black power

Why did people do this?

>make Capt America about white power

>make spider man about spider power

It is really fucking dumb

Also - This movie is pro-Trump af. The reason Wakanda exists is because it is nationalist as fuck, and it has a god damn wall.

I've still not got round to seeing Bladerunner 2049, yet alone films currently out.

if I see the movie:

I like it
>cuck

I don't like it
>racist

Am I allowed to see it yet?

Every superhero movie is gay

Never read comics when I was a kid, am not into those Marvel etc. movies, and racist, which is just another word for sane.

kek, torrenting (stealing) a movie about ome black super hero. love the irony

Is it racist to say that one race is more intelligent than another? The definition of racism is to think that one race is worth more than another, but is a person with IQ 110 worth more than a person with IQ 100? In the eyes of every law: no. So it shouldn't be racist to acknowledge the FACT, that black people are less intelligent in general.

If everyone would accept this, we could solve problems like black criminality in the US much more easily instead of letting retarded liberals make innocent people responsible for failed black culture and black communities in general.

Working a lot of OT, and spending most of my free time watching the Olympics. Eventually, I'll smoke a fatty and see Black Panther.

I live in Eastern Europe where going to the cinema is a luxury. I can't afford to go to the cinema every year so I kinda wait on some reaaaalllyyyyy big movie that I think is gonna blow me away and it's gonna be worth all the 20 euro I'll spend

Yes i'm racist and i'm proud to be racist. You should stop being racistophobic.

The twitter told me white people wernt allowed to aee it yet masa. Somefing bout not taking black spaces.

Wanna see a good movie? Watch "Warriors of the Rainbow"!

>definition of racism
There is no universally acknowledged definition of racism afaik.

I never used to be a racist, until I started visiting Sup Forums a few years back...

Because a thread a week ago said I can't go cause I'm white and shouldn't disrespect the black man.

Which is it dude? I don't want to offend

Racistphobic...? Nice.....

>I live in Eastern Europe
>can't afford to go to the cinema every year
Wait, what? Where do you live? Moldovia? Belarus?
And why does a movie cost 20 €? I'm from Germany and I seldom spend more than 15.

Logfag.

Truly the zenith of merchant trickery, negro gullibility to be exploited and white guilt masochism. If you want to end racism, don't play your part in the culture war.

pic related is why

Faggot

Racists are very oppressed group. They don't have right to share their beliefs in public. They are just like faggots in 1950

Is this a yes or no to Bp?

xenophobicphobic

hmm i understand your point of view but dont you think blaming it on clinton is a little far fetched?

That means in 70 years we'll hang niggers again?

No, there is. Of course though, things get redefined though, to fit a narrative(i.e. "gender is a social construct", where gender is redefined to help one convince oneself they are "normal", when deep down, they know they are fucked up in the head and really hate people who call them out on it). So, the result is, in this age of nobody picking up a fucking dictionary, people frequently erroneously define acts of prejudice as acts of racism, and then people like you who don't know any better and believe every fucking thing you see and hear, begin going around saying, "there is no set definition of racism". Society is growing more retarded on a daily basis.

being this retarded

Soros is to blame.

Yay, hope so.

Bc I'm not at all interested.

OP GET REKT FAGGOT

no good online stream quality yet

woah common sense
shit

I bet he stole his powers

Absolutely not I love all people I just don't like niggers

>You're not racist, are you?
I am.

I just love my white guilt friends who claim how this movie empowered blacks.

To what, have pride from a shitty movie about a fake nation, that never happened? Silly niggers

How hilarious is it that the very character people are celebrating for being a role model to blacks just so happens to be written and created by two old white dudes.

two (((((((((white)))))))) dudes

I don't want to spoil the atmosphere for black people

I live in Bulgaria. I don't have a cinema in my city so I have to travel aprox. 40 minutes with bus to go to the nearest bigger city that has a cinema. The movies are around 6-7 euro, then if you want popcorns or drinks they are around 4-5 euros each. Consumables at the cinema are like 300% pricier than in a normal shop. Also the transport costs around 2 euro. Yeah 20 euro is a bit much but yeah 10 euro costs my food for a week. Spending 10 euro for 2 hours is... I dunno how to say it...

I respect black people's safe spaces.

The theaters playing this movie are filled with black people and I won't bother them

I know!

And all the money these nig nogs are spending on seeing this movie is going in a jews pocket.

i mosty agree with you, but words dont have meanings, they have usages.

>people like you who don't know any better and believe every fucking thing you see and hear
Doesn't sound like the me I know of...

I watched roots why haven't you!!

i cant
i wanted to go see it but they said they would beat me

I just looked it up, average wage in Bulgaria is €457 a month. Yeah, wouldn't invest 10 of those in a shitty movie, either.
Also I stopped buying drinks or snacks years ago. 3 € for a damn Coca Cola? Fuck you guys, I'm not doing that! :D

what's black panther?

Not in to super heroes
Def not in to super hero movies

some garbage nigger movie

No, just elitist. Black Banter markets itself to the lower swatch of African Americans who feel entitled and need empowerment to get off their ass. Nothin' but dindus.

back in the sixties and seventies there was a thing in hollywood called "Blacksploitation"

this piece of shit is nothing more than that.
save your money.

I don’t listen to hip hop.

I havent been excited for a new movie in the last 10 years.
CGI quality went up.
Overall quality went down.

I already didn't watch it because superhero movies are gay. And now its all politicized and shit so i hate it more.

I dont want to support the black supremacists in the movie

Did he really need a magnifying glass to tell he was a nigger?

Niggers are not a race, they are a sub species. so no im not racist.

I don't watch nigger movies, don't feel safe surrounded by them too.

O

>pay to see a bunch of nigs
lol, no.

Because I'd rather have the spare money than view yet another shallow Hollywood Blockbuster.
Also at least a little bit racist.

People don't believe in freedom yet they eat healthy and watch documentaries.

haven't got the time, but proper quality torrents are probably still unavailable. Why would me being a racist prevent me from seeing a movie with a black guy? I watched animal cartoons and movies before and enjoyed most of them.

>spare money
You only need to pay if you're going to cinema, why not watch a movie at home?

Dees nutz

Because staring at the wall would be better use of my time

>watch a movie at home
Nah. Id rather listen to Tchaikovsky.

I'm black and I don't even want to see that shit.

You going to see the new ghostbusters user? I remember this nonsense. I'll give my same argument/slightly modified argument, "I won't be seeing it because I need to watch all the previous Marvel movies.."

whew, got some breathing room.

I did, but me and my friend were made fun of the entire time. nigs everywhere

Too much money. No time. In a wheelchair. Not a crippyboy, just broken legs. Don't want to take crippyboy chair in theater. Also torrent in 4 mos.

Saw it. Worst marvel movie to date. Hyped because its fukl of black people. Black super hero with shit abilities. Captain america with tony starks money.....cool...original....shit storyline the tech in that movie was the only cool thing about it. Of course its bad but everyone loves it. Star wars and justice league were both much better people dont understand what good and bad are anymore its fucking disgusting.

No just you like it bad taste you dont like it understandable

I am, actually

What's the intrigue in the film?

i don't watch niggers movies
no i'm not racist

Same here

It's a nigger movie meant for niggers. I'm not a nigger. Therefor I will not be watching it.

They even make a point to say that bringing in refugees would make wakanda as bad as the rest of the world

Hsh

i have not watched any movies this year.

I've seen it, you've seen it, everyone's seen it

It out-sold STAR WARS ffs

No amount of bitter racist manchildren will change the fact that it's a revolutionary success