youtube.com/watch?v=2A4a3mplXPo
youtube.com/watch?v=FVi345K0mQE
youtube.com/watch?v=IoSHqldM72o
youtube.com/watch?v=f8AxplFBhdM
youtube.com/watch?v=U3QprJjmCZY
youtube.com/watch?v=hs8y3kneqrs
youtube.com/watch?v=1TjHWcxGozk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pearl Jam along with King Gizzard are the most reddit bands ever.

t. brainlet, Reddit hates Pearl Jam

how would you know?

Reddit = Grunge
Patrician = Western Canon

Cause Reddit hates "dudebro" culture

reddit.com/r/pearljam/

how did he get up there

Official 90's alt rock scene bands ranking
Jane's Addiction > Alice in Chains > Smashing Pumpkins > Soundgarden > Nirvana > Pearl Jam

>Jane's Addiction
Bruh you have to go back

Vertical leap game strong

nirvana was the gothest band ever

in utero was the suicide note that sold a million copies

>bruh
You know I'm right

This post convinced me only fags listen to Nirvana

Alice in Chains > Soundgarden > Pearl Jam > Jane's Addiction > Nirvana

i'm glad, friend

Switch Alive with Jane's and we got ourselves a stew going.

Alice In Chains>Soundgarden>Smashing Pumpkins>Pearl Jam>>>>>>>>>Nirvana>>>>>>Jane's Addiction

Patrician = Nickelback. Numales will say I'm wrong.

Based ranking tb h

>Bush>Creed>Papa Roach>Nickelback>Seether

Nirvana > Soundgarden >>> Alice in Chains >>> Pearl Jam
it's true

Nu-male as fuck, no offense

Nirvana is the opposite of r3ddit. R3ddit is fake and based on circle jerking. Nirvana were about making real garage rock.

no love for silverchair?

Im 2plebe for more niche bands

This is mostly right, smashing pumpkins should be lower than pearl jam though

I have literally never heard the argument that people just don't find Pearl Jam great. Every single time its either random misconceptions, which get corrected, or trolls who go after them with inflammatory lines like 'they're for plebs' or 'they're reddit-core' or 'Man, how could you possibly still think they're great after listening to Nirvana"

Which are all very direct, shitposting attacks that not only insult the band, but attempt to directly insult their fans as well.

people liked jeremy i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=2A4a3mplXPo

>I have literally never heard the argument that people just don't find Pearl Jam great. Every single time its either random misconceptions, which get corrected, or trolls who go after them with inflammatory lines like 'they're for plebs' or 'they're reddit-core' or 'Man, how could you possibly still think they're great after listening to Nirvana"
>Which are all very direct, shitposting attacks that not only insult the band, but attempt to directly insult their fans as well.

Pearl Jam suck ass.

Sure, but Nirvana Unplugged was the single greatest work to come out of the 90’s grunge scene. It’s eerie how closely it foreshadowed the “fuzz folk” that Neutral Milk Hotel would finally perfect two years later with On Avery Island.

pretty much my dude. empty jabs at PJ always come from people with almost zero to no knowledge about the band who always compare it to nirvana as if they're supposed to be the same band when they couldn't be different.

youtube.com/watch?v=FVi345K0mQE

youtube.com/watch?v=IoSHqldM72o

youtube.com/watch?v=f8AxplFBhdM

youtube.com/watch?v=U3QprJjmCZY

Pearl Jam is super boring, they got very lucky to be associated with better acts just by existing in the same city.

Why does nobody talk about U-Men?
Sub Pop is releasing a fucking box set and I never see them mentioned in these threads.

Nirvana were massively overrated imo

Sonic Youth better

Too true

both can go suck a dick. teenage fanclub was better than both at the time

There ain't nuthin' goth about no nirvana.
Goth is black and evil fetishes, degeneracy and sado-masochist blood-fetish androgyny.
Grunge is sad thrift shops and weed in the summer sun with a lil bit a cop hating.

OP is 100% a cop

The only reason Nirvana gets hate is because they are overexposed and have cringey fans. You all know Nirvana is actually the best grunge band from the Seattle explosion and are just trying to be edgy saying otherwise. Kurt Cobain is an Icon and his passion is unmatched among the listed bands.

All grunge music is reddit.

Nirvana was decent for the genre but overrated. Pearl Jam just fucking sucked. The best mainstream "grunge" band was probably Alice in Chains, following Soundgarden. The best grunge band is Melvins.

pearl jam are awful, try listening to the audiophile version of nevermind

I enjoy sucking on ass once in a while.

Literally everyone I've ever known who likes Pearl Jam browses reddit.
Patrician is Screaming Trees.

as a noise rock band they are underrated

Butch Vig > Pearl Jam > Nirvana

>The best grunge band is Melvins
melvins is sludge metal

alright Spin Magazine

Nirvana >>>> Smashing Pumpkins > Alice in Chains >>> Black Hole Sun >> Even Flow > Guitar Hero 2

Vedder = Reddit
Cobain = Tumblr
Staley = Sup Forums
Cornell = /fit/
Weiland = /fa/
Corgan = Sup Forums
Buzzo = Sup Forums
Patton = Sup Forums
Keidis = Facebook
Kozelek = /r9k/

there's a sub for literally anything

Is there a sub for your faggot face?

I don't browse reddit though

Corgan is /wooo/ you pleb

They're in the Bush, Nickleback, Fuel category

They're left wing! That's always the reason anything is dissed here, then the alt righters try and push and praise ridiculous things like Frasier on Sup Forums 'cause he's republican

Rare PJ with improv 'lyrics' coming through. Even the B sides class

youtube.com/watch?v=hs8y3kneqrs

Nirvana is left wing too, you hysterical twat.

Its so true though and transparent, Taylor Swift, Kanye?

Kanye is loved, Taylor is not
They're both "right wing"

Neither are right wing or left wing. Kanye is 100% stale memes all the way to his core, and Taylor is a basic plastic brand-bot. Neither have real opinions or ideology.

Vedder is /fit/

wew lad

Wow, this post just proved OP right.
Nirvana is finished on Sup Forums

FAT BOI

im reddit then

Grunge is fucking reddit I have only listened to Nirvana and Pearl Jam and Nirvana is just way better.

[an entire music genre] is fucking [an entire community that I have likely only seen extreme cases of but judge the entire community by the little bit I've seen] I have only listened to [two bands of the entire genre I'm criticizing] and Nirvana is just way better.

everyone whom have said "reddit" music or anything related is a fucking idiot and i never trust their option.

seems like you're butthurt

he's right tho

>the best grunge band is Melvins.
This

>Bush>EverythingElse

i've never met a guy who likes pearl jam, only girls

how do you know

Am I a. Reddit?

But they are noise rock they're at least noisier than fucking Jesus lizard and they're considered noise rock

does that guy still have his baby teeth

What's reddit?

Nirvana has a weird thing which happens with a handful of bands which is the three-step variation:
>plebs adore it for the wrong reasons
>as you dive into music you think they're overrated, which they are
>as you dive further and further you realize the crazy shit they were doing musically speaking whille being that fucking pop-friendly

The Beatles are another example of that.

Patton would be Sup Forums and /lit/

Pearl jam sucks but that has nothing to do with nirvana being directly influenced by noise rock bands and utilizing it into their music. Endless nameless, radio friendly unit shifter, milk it, Gallons of Rubbing Alcohol Flow Through the Strip, I hate myself and want to die (long version) are all noisy if not comparably so to Jesus lizard and at least scratch acid. I'm not saying they're ultra noisy like skullflower or distorted pony or destruction unit, but they definitely did have some noise elements in their songs.

Reddit is just bad, literally every board on Sup Forums can find an instance justifying use of their board over their equivalent the community is just that horrible

yes

OH FUCK LOL THIS BROHIM HAS WISDOM

No, just the worst kind of Sup Forums poster.

Not even close. Silverchair was the only instance of Post-Grunge done right.

Janes = geting off the fucking internet and going outside to get heroin and fuck

yea

ugh

yea

ugh

nah not really.
Failure is the only instance of post grunge done right.
Diorama is Silverchair's best album btw

So? Doesn't make them noise rock
What does this track make Pearl Jam?
youtube.com/watch?v=1TjHWcxGozk
Noise? Experimental? Electroacoustic? Musical Concrete? Sound Collage?

this

Failure is great, but I don't consider them Post-Grunge. Regardless, Diorama is my favorite as well, though I still enjoy the rest of their material (even Young Modern).

Putting JA at the bottom is bonafide pleb shite