Ok Sup Forums , which country has the toughest blacks?

Ok Sup Forums , which country has the toughest blacks?

sweden

How so? I bet African blacks could kick their ass

East La

Somalia nigers

The question is "What country", not "what district or state" you fucking moron. Stupid nigger.

south Africa's blacks will destroy at other country's blacks. uruh kai. they'll run through anything, kill anyone.

they are just skinny and have kinda weird faces

I can't say which are the toughest .. but the US has the Niggerest Niggers by a country mile.

we do the crimes for the moneys

Russia
staying alive in that place as a black dude means you have to be tougher than anything alive

which is why there are next to none

the US has white trash, white trash is x100000 worse than any nig

Did I hit a nerve Tyrone ? Dem tendys won't eat dem self fam .. Fucking cockroach .. lul

Liberians

Why?

Ugandan.

What Uganda about it?

lost

This isn't a banana thread, fag

This is now a banana thread

The Chad republic

Top kek

The bananas follow the niggers

Libraries are not countries.

chicago obviously
fuck im so glad i moved back out to the country, i was in minneapolis for a year and about once a week id have a problem with some form of nigger

u literally cant even look at nigger in the hood without them getting mad and flaring their nostrils

You must be a pussy. Chicago is a fucking wasteland, but not tough

Guyana it is
highest suicide rate worldwide

Suicide != Homicide

Obviously Germany

Toughest, not the wimpiest.

That's the joke fucking retard.

don't worry, he didn't get this one eitherwhat do you expect, he's just a nigger

i bet youre some scrawny spotty 16 year old white kid that hasnt left your room intentionally for 3 years

Africa

If we lived in the jarrasix world, we would be cuxed by trex sex

hahah i kek so hard

Yeah, those are some vicious fuckers, Man

I would say niggeria has the toughest blacks, excluding the starving population though.

What makes you say that?

Mexicans are the Niggerest Niggers

Sentinel Island
No contest

Fucking slob

I'm 19 faggot

nigga come to NYC and say that

Straight up Africans

I was on a school trip to some stupid African village and a group of mandingos started brawling, it was a spectacle to watch. Just kill or be kill savagery one guy was holding a guys head up as he was dropping forearm strikes into the guys throat. And two skinny teens were literally brawling with more skill and savagery than anything I've seen in the ufc. The fight was so bad are trip got cut short and the school had to refund everyone's money for the trip Mel

USA from what i've seen. Literally kill people for no reason or over a phone or something.

African blacks would destroy usa niggers

All those digits in a row

In this one instance, dubs surpasses trips

Stop trying to be better than people reeeee

Reeeeeeee!