/shqip/

Appreciating diaspora edition:

>Gjergj Bashta (1540-1607) ishte një gjeneral italian, diplomat dhe shkrimtar me origjinë Arbëreshë, i punësuar nga Perandori Rudolf II për të komanduar forcat Habsburg në Luftën e Gjatë (1591-1606). Ai u dërgua më vonë për të administruar Transilvaninë si një vazal perandorake dhe për të rivendosur katolicizmin si një fe dominuese në rajon.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UaKtvk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_ancient_Roman_religion#sacerdos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varna_(Hinduism)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avesta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irminsul
reformation.edu/albania/pages/early-christianity-albania.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-immolation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimskringla
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/8037258/Druids-Worshippers-of-nature-who-were-said-to-sacrifice-humans.html
discord.gg/Z3saQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ku je diaspore

>vazal perandorake
*vasal perandorak

>around hot blond americans but too much of a cuck to talk to them.

>vasal
I nenshtruar/i varur*

that's what happens when you move out of Albania when you're a shqiplet.

Fol shqip atehere

Behuni pagane!!

nuk dua! jam mut ne gjuen, dhe jam too lazy qe te lexoj libret ne shqip!

Which one of you fuckers stole my car?

behu krishtere, accept jeebus

*gjuhen
dhe jam teper dembel
*libra
Keshtu mesohet

pertoj

>te besoj ne nje cifut
Jo flm

Baba Tomori

Baba-Tomor, kish’ e Shqiperise,
mal i larte, fron i perendise,
tek ti vinin njerezit qe moti
per te msuar se c’urdheron zoti...
Tek te lutem dhe u duk’ e qare
te msoj q’thot dhe per shqipetare.
Kane qene trima te levduar
dhe ne lufte s’jane turperuar,
qene trima dhé memedhetare,
besa, feja s’i kishne dhe ndare,
Shkonin jeten me pucke ne dore,
Donin shqipen, s’qene tradhetore,
lulezonte gjithe Shqiperia,
s’e s’kish shkelur si sot roberia,
gra e burra donin Shqiperine,
djem e cupa kendonin Lirine.
Sot qysh gjendet komb’ i Shqiperise!
I permbysur nga zgjedh’ e Turqise,
shqipetaret, si dhe bagetia,
zbathur, zhveshur vdesen nga uria!
Shqipetaret? Sot s’ka shqipetare,
turku, greku na kane perndare!
Prifti, hoxha, kisha dhe xhamia,
Na genjejne... U prish Shqiperia...
Mal i larte, me krye ne diell,
fron i zotit q’eshte mbret ne qiell,
Baba Tomor, o mal’ i uruar,
c’kane ngjare, gjithe c’kane shkuar,
i di vete, s’dubet te t’i themi;
C’do te ngjajne, te lutem rrefemi,
Sot e tutje, c’thote perendia?
Do te heqe shume Shqiperia?
cfaj ka bere, c’gjynahe paguan?
Nga Turqia te tere shpetuan:
Greku, serbi, velau, bullgari,
nene zgjedhe mbeti shqipetari
cthote zoti per kombine tone,
do ta lere pene sulltan qene?
Na shkretoi, na preu, na griu,
na c’nderoi dhe gjakne na piu,
na mundoi, shpirtin na nxori!!1
Fshiu lotet dhe me tha Tomori:

0 shqipetaret e gjore,
Ndegjoni Baba-Tomore:
Kombi tuaj s’vete mbare
se beset u kane ndare.
Besa e bashkon njérine:
Ju pse e ndani perendine?
Si ungjilli dhe kurani:
nuke na dihete fundi;
me qiejte mos u mbani
se nuke mbahen gjikundi.
Te krishter’ e myslimane
gjithe nje perendi kane;
ini nje gjak, mor te ngere,
se nde nje vend kini lere.
Ini gjithe shqipetare,
s’ini greker a tartare,
hiqni dore nga rreziku,
shihi se c’punon armiku
i pabesi dhe i ligu.
Mblidhuni te béni bene,
te kujtoni Skenderbene,
te duani Memedhene,
Cajupi

Quit larping as Varg you retard, now accept Christ or be burned!

>Quit larping as Varg you retard, now accept Christ or be burned!
I say it again, why the hell should i 'accept' Yoshua when I dont need a Yosua.
Besa, farefisi, nderi, burrnia are pagan things that all albanians have done, thinking of them as '''christian'''

Christians here even climb Tomor(a total paganic custom), and claim is a christian tradition lol.

Pikerishte! The Jews betrayed Jesus, they caused his death and rejected his influence. All European pagan traditions are echoes of his coming. Zeus, Thor, Odin, Mithras, etc. are precursors to Jesus. Albanians unlike other pagans do not have any set rituals, runes, or anything else to do with pagan customs. All we can do is larp as pagans like Wiccans!

How do you guys feel about people comstantly talking shit about you? It happens often here and I don't really understand it, I've been to albania and it was quite nice

It is quite irritating, but it has an element of truth to it. We are too disorganized and reliant on the EU's teat, it is disgusting. Some serious shit needs gotten together before we can do anything at this point.

ALBANIAN /Sup Forums/ DISCORD HERE:

discord.gg/UaKtvk

>Albanians unlike other pagans do not have any set rituals, runes, or anything else to do with pagan customs
I just said there are wtf
>European pagan traditions are echoes of his coming. Zeus, Thor, Odin, Mithras, etc. are precursors to Jesus
NO!

>I just said there are wtf
I'm saying that there was no organized priesthood to base it on, it was just a collection of local beliefs and several gods with little mythology around them. ITS LARPING!
>NO!
Not an argument buddy.

>I'm saying that there was no organized priesthood to base it on
Nuk kishte ''prifta'' ne asnje ''fe'' pagane
''Fete'' pagane kishin rregulla dhe rite dhe kryesisht kishin te urte ose kryepleq, JO PRIFTA
>Not an argument buddy
Mi jep ti argumentet pra! Me thuaj ne cilen pjese te gojedhenave europiane flitet per jezusin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_ancient_Roman_religion#sacerdos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varna_(Hinduism)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avesta

There was a set caste/class distinction in pagan religions, even in shamanism. There is no evidence of this in Albania. Also, a village elder wont cut it... Since most of us don't live in villages.

>Mi jep ti argumentet pra! Me thuaj ne cilen pjese te gojedhenave europiane flitet per jezusin

Don't twist my words, I said that they are echoes, meaning that all the pagan gods of good in those religions are representations of god, mere reflections, not the actual thing.

But in reality they were no gods, they acted imperfectly, like men. They had desires, fears, imperfections. That is why paganism failed in the first place, at the end of the Roman Empire, as the pagan priesthood got plump and weak. Christianity was the spark that reignited Europe. Charlemagne, Constantine, Clovis. All these Christians abandoned Paganism for Christ.

In our postmodern age, this so called "paganism" is merely a symptom of our alienation from our potential and our inner greed.

Not really, as i said, it is not always seen as a priest, and also the 'pagan' religions were just a way of life, and the '''gods'' were never gods, but representations of natural happenings and also, of course they would be human-like in stories. Why do you think Ceaser was the ONLY Roman emperor to say that he was in the levels of a god. The embrace of Christianity by Rome itself was the cuckiest thing. And also, there is nothing more alien to us than real Christeo-Judaist ideas

>gjithe keto argumente ku ne thelb jane gjera imagjinare

Cilat jane gjerat imagjinare?
A eshte besa imagjinare?
A eshte nderi imagjinar?
A eshte gjaku imagjinar?
A eshte Dielli imagjinar?
A eshte Hena imagjinare?
Jo!
A eshte ecja ne uje imagjinare?
A eshte ndarja e detit ne dysh me nje shkop?
A eshte kthyerja e shkopit ne gjarper?
A eshte lindja nga nje virgjereshe?
Po!

Chill bro

Te besosh se mbi malin Tomorr ka nje burre me mjeker qe kontrollon eren eshte marrezi! Nese mendon se nen ujin e detit eshte nje burre me mjeker qe quhet Rodon, e ke gabim. Une nuk po them te besosh ne keto marrezira, sepse as paraardhesit skane besuar ne keto

> 'pagan' religions were just a way of life,
RIGHT THERE that the's the postmodernism buddy. "Oh it was a way of life" is sophist bullshit, ancient pagans sacrificed everything for their gods, because they were REAL to them. Why do you think the vestal virgins were a thing? "muh way of life" didn't do that, duty to republic because if they didn't do it they would be curse by Hestia did!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irminsul

This was an ancient Saxon column destroyed by Charlemagne, there the Saxons would impale animals and people. Way of life?

>The embrace of Christianity by Rome itself was the cuckiest thing.
Absolutely not! The Empire was already on its way out before Constantine, the crisis of the third century ensured that. Christianity served as a way to start assimilating barbarians and as a fresh replacement to the degenerate pagan priesthood.

>there is nothing more alien to us than real Christeo-Judaist ideas

"I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."

Judaism and Christianity are anathemas to each other, never utter those words together again. The Jews were traitors to God, that is why the church hated them.

Lmfao, European Christianity spread to Albania only 50 years after Christ's death, there were many martyrs to the pagan empire. St. Astius, the patron saint of Durres, was killed by the Empire. But you know what God did? He forgave the Empire, and allowed Constantinople live on for another thousand years.

reformation.edu/albania/pages/early-christianity-albania.htm

Ja ku ia nisen prap...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism

user....

Most of the sacrificed people in European pagan religions that were sacrificed were criminals, as roman documents shoe, Celtics and germanics would ''sacrifice'' the criminals in name of gods such as Odin. Odin symbolised Justice, so killing the criminal in name of justice doesnt mean sacrifice
>Absolutely not!
Of course it was. Christ was practically a lawbreaker according to Roman law of the time, and later accepting him as your god? kek!
>Judaism and Christianity are anathemas to each other
Christianity IS a form of Judaism, that has gained pagan european features, but in its core it is still jewish

Postoni ndo1 meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-immolation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimskringla

"The Heimskringla tells of Swedish King Aun who sacrificed nine of his sons in an effort to prolong his life until his subjects stopped him from killing his last son Egil."

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/8037258/Druids-Worshippers-of-nature-who-were-said-to-sacrifice-humans.html

Julius Caesar said they sacrificed prisoners on mass, and where do you think those prisoners came from? Neighboring tribes or Romans.

>Of course it was. Christ was practically a lawbreaker according to Roman law of the time, and later accepting him as your god? kek!

Do you even know what the word "cuck" is? Did Christ come down and fuck Constantine's wife while he was watching?

And don't bullshit me and say "it fucked them over figuratively." No, there were plenty of Christian Emperors who were bad asses, Constantine, Justinian, Arcadius, Anastasius, Basil, Theodosius, Heraclitus, just to name a few. Christianity, as I said before, acted as a religious bond that helped the empire, when the pagan priesthood degenerated.

>Christianity IS a form of Judaism, that has gained pagan european features, but in its core it is still jewish

In its beginning, Christianity was a rejection of Judaism, the Jews were horrified by it. It had no hierarchy at the time, and accepted gentiles as well. Now, you could make the argument that it adopted "cuck" behaviors, but that was VERY late on. At its earliest in the 1800s.

Literally said before that Christianity rejects Judaism and calls it evil.. Its hierarchy and scripture was acquired almost completely from later gentile reforms.

The gentiles in the council of Nicaea (including some from Illyria and Dardania) created their own book, separate from the Torah.

spaska mo njeri

Ketu

mo?

They scapegoat us because we mostly don't care and when we do we're too weak to do jack shit about it.

prej ka je

dialektore
ne standard eshte me dhe do te thot more

Duke qene se s'ka pasur shqiptare me pare ketej me sa di une, u eshte dhene mundesia te na perflasin si u ka dashur qejfi

Ka pase por prej fillimit ka egzistu urrejtja ndaj shqiptareve. Sidomos masi shum njerez ne Sup Forums e Sup Forums kane qene vizitor te stormfront ku shkijet kan mebshtetje.
Postimi jem dhe pytja e atij tipit pat lidhje me jeten e vertete e jo veq Sup Forums.

S'ke c'ben, Sup Forums eshte roleplay me shtete ne fund te fundit

Por perseri ua kemi dhjere ne plot raste

E vertete por eshte reflektim mjaft i mire e realitetit

Ne realitet nuk te paragjykon kush nese nuk e ben veten te te paragjykojne

Stormfront? Those people are retards! But really all the people (especially people who are with western flags) are Serbs, or Greeks. Even in stormfront, the serbs were the ones who said Albanians aren't white.

ne jeten reale jan ata qe struken

Serbet kercenojne Kosoven me lufte qdo vit, ose disa her ne vit. Greket ne paraden e tyre kan brohorit vdekje shqiptareve. Maqedont mundohen me dhez luft civile me na vra te gjitheve. Te vetmit qe spo bojn zhurm nlidhje me neve jane malazezt.

Everyone else sees us as brown sandniggers due to the fact that we're officially muslim.
Fol shqip edhe nese nuk e din mire, qashtu mson.

>due to the fact that we're officially
Nuk jemi ne fakt. Sa per ate pune dhe ne i kemi share sa s'ka ku te veje me por ne fund nuk shkojme dhe aq keq irl.

>serbet duke folur per ngjyren
Ka gje me qesharake?

Nigga I made this board lol, une mund te bej cfare me do trapin.

Anyway ne jemi njerez te percmuar. Everyone wants to fuck us over. And more and more Albanians are taking the blue pill thinking that we're "over that now."

The thing that irritates me the most is the "iq 82" shit.

Boll me keto komplekse

Everything I said was right, they will never be satisfied! You've seen those troll videos on youtube, that's just a part of their goal. If the Serbs had their way, they would've kill us all by now!

>being this underage

>If the Serbs had their way, they would've kill us all by now!
So would we, and?

>anglisht ne /shqip/
Marre! marre!

Ridiculous, even in our most extreme cases we've never gone past traditionally Albanian lands. Even then, we were slaughtered by the Serbs. Did you know Nis had one of the largest Albanian populations in the Balkans, and now its 0.

And think I'm saying Serbs are all evil. There are some who are friendly or neutral to us, but they're an exception to the rule.

>You've seen those troll videos on youtube
seriozisht e ki

It sounds retarded to take those videos seriously, but those opinions didn't come out of a vacuum.

Kompleksi viktimes s're con kund

sdo mend se kemi qen ne luft. sjemi vec ne qe kemi pesuar humbje kshu qe mos u bo si qaraman
gjerat duhen hedh pas krahve. nese u thot mendja te luajn kosoven e pesojn rend

Ok dakort, nuk kam qef te behem si lule mos me prek.

Eshte e vertete qe gjerat kane qene shume te padrejta per ne por s'ia vlen te ankohemi tani

discord.gg/Z3saQ