There was no holocaust, no gassings or burnings, they were just work camps

There was no holocaust, no gassings or burnings, they were just work camps

> Whether or not it is true, are you legally allowed to post the above statement in your country? I am

Yeah, work camps where they were worked to death.

America would have killed their Japanese prisoners had we thought we were going to lose against the japs. Subversive elements need to be put in camps. The Jews were being subversive and trying to spread communist ideology. The Rothschild Jewish bankers also left Germany in a state of intense impoveshment after WW1 by enslaving the people in debt. Anyone with common sense would have put them in camps. They only started killing them when the thought they might lose.

Why would you kill them if you think you might lose?

>no gassings
>literally drove around with vans to shoot and later gas people and kept detailed records of it prior to opening the camps
>suddenly didn't need the gas vans any more after opening the camps
Pure Coincidence.

Yes I am. I am certain that Croatia has the craziest Minister of Culture in the entire EU.
>openly anticommunistic
>closet Nazi
>dozens of columns in which he praises The Reich and scorns NWO
Pic related. Its him when he was young in Ustashe uniform.

>he doesnt know that the internal pressure ,which would develop enough CO with the Diesel engine due to the low concentration of CO in Diesel engine fumes, would rip apart the alleged van.

>check flag
>American
Like clock work.

Imagine America being bombed and millions of citizens; women, children being slaughtered mercilessly by the japs and they're going to overthrow our government and throw away our rights. We would have killed the Japanese prisoners I guarantee it.

>literally drove around with vans to shoot and later gas people and kept detailed records of it prior to opening the camps
False and false. I challenge you to post those documents and post the list of the gas vans found. I will make it easy for you, there is neither of the two.
>suddenly didn't need the gas vans any more after opening the camps
Camps were opened in 1940. yet the first mention of gas vans is made at the Krasnodar Trials in 1943.

There is literally zero,I repeat,zero proof that the vans were not for delousing and were meant for mass extermination. You have nothing to prove your claims beside Soviet propaganda ( which is not substantiated with proof ) and Jew eyewitnesses.

The question is, can you deny it, not is it true.... common core reading comprehension, really makes me think

Also I forgot the mention that Croatia had their own 6 GORRIRION claim. Serbs claimed that 700 000 of them were killed in Jasenovac concentration camp. The number was reduced to 70 000 and that number includes all nationalities. In recent years a few of our historians found that among the alleged victims there are at least 20-30% of duplicate and spurious entries.

I find it quite amazing that Croatia was the only country of the Axis puppets to actually develop their own camps. Himmler himself scorned Ustashe on their ruthlessness and bloodthirstiness.

Yes

No.
Its the only event that is subject to such rules.
It's not even the first genocide.
Not the worst.
Not even the last.

Why is it so special?

Because of the ethnic group that were subject to the genocide. You could ask why does nobody give two shits about Germans and Slavs that got killed in much greater numbers than Kikes. After you asked that question you could look up the genesis of Hollywood and post-war propaganda that continues till this day.

>mfw Amon Goeth is the association of a German officer in the mind of the western cattle

> Whether or not it is true, are you legally allowed to post the above statement in your country? I am
We are not allowed here, country of free speech my ass, we're screwed

What did he mean by this?

The OP asked if it was legal to deny though. Which it is in the UK.

>Hitler did nothing wrong
>the holocaust didn't happen
>all jews should be killed
One of these is not like the others.

Being unable to legally deny it is just as stupid as people who really think holocaust didn't take place

It's probably illegal to deny it in Poland but some folks were denying it and no one go to jail or even got fined

Take a fucking guess, Dundee.

The lie is unravelling

White People
>the holocaust didnt happen but it should happen again gas the kikes race war now
>enlist for race war
>do these rations have anything with gluten?