Im glad you white devils are getting what you deserve

im glad you white devils are getting what you deserve.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgtc.com/w/VG4hMp7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Opposed to how many we've killed of you niggers

stay mad, honky. I hope my people continue to kill you all. until you learn not to fuck with us.

Enjoy starving to death once you have killed all your farmers

We can fuck with you all we want, candyass

but sir arn't you the devil

I actually don't have a problem with this.
Niggerland should be for niggers. Europe should be for whites. South and Central America should be for the ruins of the zincs and Mayan ppls the Spanish didn't make it to, and North America should be for whites bc fuck native murricans there's a lot of resources here and were not giving them back.

Yeah how did afriniggers ever survive since the dawn of the soecues without white farm owners fucking up the ecology lol

>until you learn not to fuck with us.
I'm quite sure that if there's something white man has learned, it's that fucking with other nations has got him a lot of riches.

Better take another approach there buddy.

Too be fair they are doing this to their own people as well, just nobody gives a shit unless it happens to white people.

Doesn't matter, negroids kill more of their own people than others, so you'll make yourself go extinct soon enough,

>Yeah how did afriniggers ever survive since the dawn of the soecues without white farm owners fucking up the ecology lol
they were apes before white farm owners. agriculture is the dawn of civilization you uneducated fuck.

Black supremacist.
Fuck off.

Niggers gonna nig

>taking the obvious bait

Go outside.

Why are you so mad white boi?

There is nothing wrong with race war. I mean if I had a chance I would kill niggers on a daily basis

did he died?

>OP

Ffs op how ignorant can you be? Everybody knows South Africa is the biggest PsyOp ever, the whole southern region of Africa is in fact uninhabitable, news outlets are just using this imaginary country to brainwash people into starting a race war in real countries, wake up you sleepy ass motherfuckef

satan doesnt like education
this happened in early 8o's
>niggas gonna nig
means they gonna rape kill and sell their own children then blame the white
>niggas gonna nig

brainwash
>into starting
>race war

>do you reality much?

i dont care about anyplace but good ole usa

>murdered
>left for dead
Pick one.

"Wash" ... soon there will be a big gorefest cause the lack of water in SA

>666
Whatever you say satan

Nat Turner lives!

Goddamn wypipo. Bringing us civilization and shit. FUCK EM

Agree. They need to leave Africa, it's not their continent. Their skin color is wrong. Leave nigger holes to niggers.

White South Africans should just all move to Holland or England or Australia fuck that niggerhole continent

Cant wait till you niggers beg to have us come back, you know cause ur primates and cant feed ur selves

Pervert genocide plan detected

But wait... we have water.

you're people will never amount to anything and should all hang

haha
look at all the raging wh*te boys.
now you know how we feel when the amerikkkan police kill us for no reason.

well shit

Oh look, it’s a /poll/tard agitating on Sup Forums by posing as a nigger.

Rather be dead than black

Nothing makes me smile as much as knowing that roughly every 10 min some dindu kills himself or another nig nog, especially in Detroit, LA, NY etc.

Just know OP that when I'm sipping on Pina Coladas in Fiji, I'll be smiling knowing that the African race will simply exterminate themselves/ each other .. I win ;-)

imgtc.com/w/VG4hMp7
but white girls are BEGGING for it... "please"

Ah. Things that happen and will never make MSM.

I agree !
thanks sir

>imgtc.com/w/VG4hMp7
Yeah well she's a jungle nigger lover. We don't give a shit about her.

The name of the mother kek

Your*

OP is retared, just like most South Africans if they think this won't blow in their faces 10 times over just like in Uganda.

You're giving land to people who can't farm. Illiterate blacks who don't even know how to read won't be able to even feed themselves especially in a world with an ever changing climate.

SA economy will fail over this and you'll ask for external aid, but here's the kicker; The West is becoming more and more conservative and rich western countries will flip you the bird when you inevitably ask for help. The ones that do help you will give such bad deals for you that your economy will remain in shambles even after you receive aid.

Moral of the Story:

You'll still play by the West's tune even if you kill all whites in SA.
...And the more you kill, the worst the reckoning for you in a decade or two.

Nah just a scratch

what's the story here?

were these people planing on going to see Black Panther?

Lost

If they kill all whites who are they going to beg for food stamps and housing? Will they go back to eating clay and shit like there niggers ancestors did? Will they devolve more than what they are already to enslave lesser niggers to farm for them? Will they just fucking starve because they are fucking ungrateful monkeys? I don't understand how niggers think killing anyone will solve for anything. They bitch because they want more free food and money from the government. They riot because some idiot nigger tried beating up a cop and got shot for it. Fucking ungrateful. Just fucking stupid niggers with fucking stupid ways of thinking.

He thought Thor Ragnarok was better then Black Panther

Said the white kid

I hate niggers but the pic on the right is so hot. I mean, just look at those calves, damn. Got the sauce on that?

Yep, this. Africa is fucked. The black race is fucked. This is evolution at work. Blacks as a race are simply not cut out for coexisting in the modern world. They're too backward and too proud of their culture to leave it behind.

When whites give up on Africa, the Chinese will move in. You think blacks have it bad now? The Chinese don't give any fucks and will colonize your ass so hard you'll think chopsticks are a modern invention.

>2018
>falling for obvious b8

we found the eurotard

So what your saying is I should tell my Merc friends to go to South Africa and kill a bunch of black people that are killing white people?