Fuck Latvia and Latvians

I shall exterminate the pissthuanian burden

automatisation will cause domestication of humankind
it will make us weak and weakwilled
humans should be labour force not machines
also youtube.com/watch?v=b3VvQxboeLo

Real thread
this is fake one

>I myself studied in chemistry and I was taught much more than that. I had mandatory sports, multiple classes on economics/sociology, physics, basic coding, multiple classes on electronics, technical drawing, just to name the first that come to mind.
I have none of these things. There was a subject intended to familiarise us with how stuff like databases work and how to "academically" write documents during the first semester. But that was it. After that it was all specific to the subject.
Point taken though.

>But why not give a chance to someone like that to be accepted into a university? I'm not against kicking people out.
You mean people who failed a year in school? I'm not against admitting them to higher education.

The point that I'm trying to make is, why let people who obviously won't ever complete the course waste everyone's money and time while "trying something new" or "finding themselves" and then just bitterly failing anyways?
Of course the argument could be made that they will just find a degree that is suitable for them, but that would be even worse, seeing how the job-market is flooded with useless degrees even today. Letting everybody into higher education is counterproductive, checks need to be in place.

Automation, dictatorship of the proletariate, and, in the end, Communism, will see to the destruction of all human culture, in way of Earth having one mono-culture due to Communism inherently being world-wide.

We are already seeing it, with American cultural Imperialism.
Like I said as well, America is spreading Anarcho-Communism.

Anyway, time for bed.

*placeholder for some pseudo intellectual post about automation and communism*

how come lithuanians are so retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=alIq_wG9FNk
this cartoon is kinda redpilled

Africa tier IQ and the fact that they flat out refuse to make a good thread or a good post

Autism.

>lowest percentage of russians
>largest population
>still 91 iq

Bit rude.

daily reminders that one day estonians will be slaves to lithuanians

How do you know if someone is the Smart man or not? You can ask pretty much anyone on Sup Forums, they'll tell you that they're an underachiever. That they didn't try in school because it was too easy and not they cannot apply to a university because they lack some knowledge that it required for the exams. But what if you give that person something they are interested in? Then they would have the motivation to study and better themselves and though that - the society.

>You said your mindset is that of the '21st century', well, what is that but Liberal?
21st century as opposed to 18th, when healthcare and education were luxury. Nowadays, every ideology has adopted those things, to a higher or lesser degree, not just liberals.

Admission exams will block someone who is missing some "crucial" knowledge will from entering a university.

Agree on the second part, though. I'm OK with charging those people money for it.

Our society is already destroying cultures. We are slowly moving towards a singe worldwide culture, with the American one being the template for it.

you did this to yourself

i hope capitalist liberal system collapses soon , so someone could replace it with better one

Literally neck yourself, you've been doing this for months, no one cares that you don't like ausnz.

You care because otherwise you wouldn't be so ass blasted
don't worry everything is gonna be alright lil boy

"I" didn't do anything.

I... uhhhh... AAAAHHH... ROCK AND ROLL, ROCK AND ROLLLLL!

Bit edgy

>when lithweeb and his friend are forcing a conversation for 10 posts to keep their thread alive

I dedicate this song for all the butthurt people that I made angry/mad

youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

I like to make people mad, the more angry you are the more happy I'm

>lithweeb
>friends

I agree with him that no one cares that you don't like ausnz, but saying that you should kys is a bit over the top
Getting defensive and calling everyone angry isn't the way to go also though

there's at least four of these retarded lithuanian animeshits

Yes he cares tho, people get angry because most of the time they take things personally

Frist stop coming to Estonia to steal our cars

Stop being so wealthy, then. No one likes to talk to rich people, man.

why are you so butthurt about it?

Hmm.

Hello my friend

degenerate niggers

hai
thanks

Posting foto right now

What is it?
Can I fugg it?

Nope, just lithweeb and his impersonator. At first lithweeb used to hate him because he roleplays an edgy intellectual who hates everyone but then since nobody else would talk to him he eventually started conversing with his impersonator, so now they're the cancer duo of /balt/. They literally have nothing to talk about though so all of their conversations are extremely forced and they try to give very vague or general responses to each other so that the other one could eventually follow up with some question so that they can make more posts to keep the threads they make alive. Eventually they get tired of forcing out posts and then they just resort to making pointless spam posts.

Basically just see the other thread and you will see what I'm talking about.

You're completely wrong in every single aspect. I'm still here and I haven't made a single post in the other thread.

I want to move to new zealand

kys, traitor.

There's more than two of them. Three or four would be my guess.
But it doesn't really matter, they keep the LARPing Russian away from this thread, so it's cool.

>not having russia filtered because of natasha and trap russian
>not having germany filtered because of ikibey
boi....

How else will I achieve my daily dose of communism, mans draugs?

Its far and everything is expensive

>mfw other balts will never see through the intricate weavings of lithweebism

/lit/ said this is lit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Company

>genre fiction

I was surprised how right-wing /lit/ is, to be honest. I just assumed that they were leftist hippies.

Hm, don't think I'll be buying the new CoD game. Changed my mind.

I'll just stick with RO2 whenever I need my WWII fix.

Isn't half of the Wehrmacht female in that shitty ass game

Thanks.

They have tons of ladies on both sides and include an unsegregated US Army (expected) along with... black soldiers in the Wehrmacht (unexpected).

I'm not even feeding you a line, man.
For?

>They have tons of ladies on both sides and include an unsegregated US Army (expected) along with... black soldiers in the Wehrmacht (unexpected).
Nice.
Now kids are gonna play this and take the game at face value.

Maybe, but I don't give a gopnik's tracksuit about kids. I won't be able to play it without the immersion taking a huge hit, and that basically ruins it for me, man.

>black soldiers in the Wehrmach

i hope it doesn't endup like in BF1

How did BF1 end up?

alot of black soldiers also black soldier in trailer

>other thread got deleted
hmm

no soldiers in trailers idk but my mind is kinda foggy

Yeah, kind of annoying seeing these things shoehorned in for ??? reason

political corectness i'm tired of it too

thanks

I think I'll go to Riga tomorrow, fellas, can I expect and of you lovelies there tomorrow?

omw

Did you bring me anything?

dont wanna spoil the surprise

Baby, you spoil me no matter which way the table turns, you understand. How are you gettin' here?

Mums jānosargā mūsu ļaužu esamību un nākotni baltu bērniem.

parachute drop right onto your lawn/balcony

Get bent, turkey

>lawn/balcony
I don't have either, man, you're gonna end up in some old Latvian fella's backyard and he might think you're a first wave VDV trooper, and he might beat you down with a rusty shovel.

Just food for though, precious.

anarcho-globalist-commie-transhumanist

woah

good point

>Communist
Did the trains teach you nothing, man?

lol

Looks like bolsheviks tbqh

Does your mother know about your habits, baby?

Who is ready for balts only ethno state, yo!

What are you gonna do with the gigantic slavic population in Latvia?

Send them to Estonia

He's a Russian himself

At least they'd have some good roads to drive their used BMWs on.
There's an approximately 25.4% chance of it, you know what I mean.

it's the future

it wasn't real communism

were bolsheviks anarchists?

I liked /ausnz/+/latvia/+/estonia/ way more
fuck Lithuania

It's got a 100% bloody track record so far, though, and I doubt the next iteration of it is gonna be measurably better, man

i mean

>chance
He has said so himself multiple times

I wonder if he likes sunflower seeds

Well, it's a good time to get on out of here and pile up some Zs, you understand.

Goodnight, sweetheart, goodnight.

Not me, never said it.

who are you

hmmmmmmm

He is a russian gay girl