Has anyone gotten their record yet? It's been 3 weeks since OESB said they would ship it

Has anyone gotten their record yet? It's been 3 weeks since OESB said they would ship it.

kys

starting to get miffed, got the double album deal and i havent heard dick

Mine says it should get here the first week of december. Check your confirmation email.

holy fuck i bought this garbage august 7th..... its nearly been 3 months. the only confirmation email i got was from pay pal and it never gave a shipping date or method.

contacted oesbee by email twice and through their bandcamp twice and never got any response. even made a twitter to DM and tweet at them and still didnt get a response.

did you get an email other than the pay pal one?

When did you buy?

This is the update from a while back. I got my estimated shipping date (arriving first week of december) by clicking "Help with your order" in the original bandcamp purchase email.

I recognize this mockup .psd, I downloaded it one time. You probably got scammed.

Not him but I bought early

are you getting it shipped to USA or canada?

It's almost as if your V A P O R W A V E is V A P O R W A R E. That probably makes it three times as legit.

How is this even legal?

USA

Colored vinyl looks tacky.

WARNING OESB IS ASSOCIATED WITH FERRARO AND OTHER KNOWN SCAMMERS

YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED

Hate to bring up reddit but uhm, yeah. To all you niggers thatre screaming scam, there are people that already got theirs.

holy shit

so it should all be white?

Todd is a scammer. You fags will get nothing lol

>people actually paid for this

Just make it black so I can see if there's dust easily.

>Fall in love with modern music that encasulates the early '90s
>Music is totally free
>Decide to spend money for the music
>To play on your '50s technology playback device because 'it's retro'
>It never shows up
>The genre that channels capitalist greed that offered new and exciting products that never materialized has fucked you deeply
>You feel the genre's final thrust and its seed seeping into your bowels
>"Baby don't move!"

Cool bait. Others have already got their stuff though