Yo, fuck this guy. He's ruined everything

Yo, fuck this guy. He's ruined everything.

>be me
>got dumped Feb 13th. fml
>spend a couple weeks having a pitty part for myself
>decide it's been long enough, time to get out of the slump
>go to local nerdy bar to try and meet a nice girl with similar interests
>not really trying to get laid just getting myself out there and conversing
>talking to a friend who is a regular there as well
>bar is crowded and not much room between people
>5/10 girl standing behind me with her gaggle of friends
>random dude bumps into me and apologizes
>causes me to bump into girl behind me
>turn to apologize to her
>she promptly turns and smacks me in the face
>gets called a misogynist, bigot, and claims sexual assault
>didn't even touch anything but her elbow
>her friends go haywire and smack me as well
>guy who bumped into me tries to explain to her
>gets screeched at as well
>bar security come over to find out whats going on
>me, my buddy and random dude try to explain
>girls going haywire and screaming over us
>all three of us are kicked out without being able to tell our side
>banned from bar for life, even friend who wasn't even involved

you can't even go out and have a few drinks. I saw that they were there as a girls night. respected that, and didn't try to flirt with them.
Now I'm labeled a misogynistic bigot and sexual assaulter for a misunderstanding and can no longer go to my favorite bar.
Fuck Harvey Weinshit.
This is all that ugly fucks fault. Shit like that wasn't a problem before him ass got outed as the creep he is.
I'm just a normal dude who wants to feel loved like anybody else.
A few bad apples spoil the whole barrel.
Just wanted to bitch about it. I'm out.

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconesexdollcity.com/product/brooklyn-152cm-h-cup-sex-doll-free-discreet-world-wide-shipping/#prettyPhoto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First time having a crazy cunt lie about your actions? You'll get used to it.

Note: Some girls are born like this. She probably has 10+ rape accusations under her belt with at least 8 convictions, and it's likely half of them didn't even touch her.

Welcome to the real world champ.

>Wait until screechy girl leaves bar.
>You and banned friends follow her to nearest alley.
>Profit.

>go to local nerdy bar
>banned from bar for life

It'll change owners in a few years.

And change bouncers every other week.

A nerdy hookup bar? Is that like a dive where they actually clean the place?

Your story is bullshit. You said you bumped into them by accident, then later you said they were there as a girls night and you misunderstood that. Clearly you're leaving details out, or you're flat out lying and doing a horrible fucking job at it. Pick one.

respect wahmen

Not sure you read the post properly pal

The Jews ruin everything

guns.. lots of guns..

legit answer for everything in life.

Precisely the reason why I'm planning to only bang hookers from now on. This shit got ridiculous. It's to a point where I'm avoiding interaction with women as much as possible because any cunt can acuse you of some shit for no reason and no one believes you. Hopefully they'll notice that this won't benefit them in the long run. As an entrepreneur I sure as hell wouldn't hire a woman now out of fear that she'll either sue me or the company.

You guys sound like my friend that hangs around feminists and complains he can't get any pussy.

You going after the WRONG GIRLS. There are plenty of pretty girls that don't believe in that shit and want you to take them and fuck them.

But I guess you have to NOT be a beta faggot, so nevermind.

Bullshit story. Or, if 100% true, you have shitty taste in bars and still have no one to blame but yourself.

this story is fake and didn't happen. it sounds more like you and those other 2 guys got drunk, started having gay sexual activity and the bar kicked you out for it.

This is my thread now and it's now a reaction Image thread

You should have broke the cunt's jaw that slapped you. Show her the meaning of "equality"

>adventures in larping

Well, you now have a valid reason.

Who's to say all these shameless bitches all didn't use sexual favours to blackmail him into providing them with acting parts in movies.

It's not like any of them were that good at acting and they obviously used sex to advance their careers

This, she assaulted you and you let her get away with it. As soon as I got kicked out I would have reported the assault to the authorities and gave a big middle finger to the manager as they hauled the violent privileged cunts to where they belong.

We are definitely heading towards a power shift and men will have to be very scared of women... every group that finds itself recently liberated, doesn't come out ready to hug, they come out with vengeance in their mind!

Wait. Is this copypasta? I just had really really intense deja vu after reading this. Almost nostalgia. Wtf

You've been living in a dream world, user, this is the world of the "real" we live in, today.

nig u in the Matrix af!

Solution!
siliconesexdollcity.com/product/brooklyn-152cm-h-cup-sex-doll-free-discreet-world-wide-shipping/#prettyPhoto

I want this doll

Hottest girl you will ever fuck and you don't have to deal with the #metoo

Re-read the post retard