Why is being black a bad thing?

why is being black a bad thing?

because lots of bad people tend to be black.

I like black women.
In fact I like women of all colors.

lulz

tldr for above: see pic

There are some benefits to being black. Every crime you commit is justified because oppression. If anyone ever calls you out on being a shitty person you can pull the race card and suddenly you'll become the victim. Unlimited free access to white pussy. Born without empathy so you'll never feel guilty about anything.

crimes

Because they make it one.

>why is being black a bad thing?
in and of itself; nothing
being black is a form of aposematism, obvious coloring to warn of a dangerous animal

Being black isn't. The problem is niggers, and more often than not one leads to the other

being poor isnt fun

Yeap

Holy fucking shit.

I don't think it's possible to hit this nail any more precisely. Thread over, guys.

in their defense.........they did guarantee 30 min or less

My workmate said he made an amateur rap album, and I was curious about it so I googled his name; he has a very black name. I didn't find him, but the first 50 results were mugshots. no joke.

And if you cross these stats with the stats for black victims of police brutality, you find that black people are actually treated better for being actual murders and scum compared to white people who are the same. But nope liberals are too moronic to do that and see a disproportionate amount of blacks attacked by police and think there's no correlation between crime.

Ben Shapiro annihilated some liberal with this same argument. He literally got them to admit the same exact thing. He was talking to a woman and he said like 9/10 murderers in jail are men, does that mean men are treated unfairly by police or men are victimized? And the liberal said no men just commit more crimes, and as she said that Ben just gave gestures like EXACTLY and the liberal just fell completely silent realizing they destroyed themselves.

when I get a recapture where I'm supposed to select all "store fronts" I also select any pics with a church in it

Holy shit I understand white privelige now. Still no excuse for nigger behavior tho

So bigger percentage of blacks get screwed

What about whites killed by whites

So by your logic, if only 1 nigger ever lived in the USA and the rest were whites, if a white person killed that 1 nigger, then “OMGZ 100% OF THE BLACK POPULATION IS FUCKING DEAD DUE TO WHITE ON BLACK CRIME, *REEEEEEEE*”

A bigger percentage of blacks also commit crimes