Who wants to humilate a sissy/CD/mental illness fag whos GF left him? Pic is related

Who wants to humilate a sissy/CD/mental illness fag whos GF left him? Pic is related

Is anyone suprised she thought I was sucking dick?

Were you? Sure look like it. Pathetic.

How are things in Montana?

Aren't you getting off on this and not being humiliated/

Why not consider pic related?

Figured I must look like it/pathetic. No I wasnt actually. Tried convincing her I wasnt turned on by cock and just like dressing.

Cold. Who are you

I am getting off on it and it is v humiliating

So then, all my guy friends that she showed these pics to prolly said the same thing, 'sure looks like he sucks cock"...If everyone already thinks im sucking cocks i might as well be then

Someone who knows how much of a little faggot you are.

Surely you must have sucked cock before. I mean look at you.

Oh danm you have my pics. Yes you know then

Would you get off to the fact that I am jerking off to you?

I just like being a pretty girl and trying to look like one. But ok fine yes one time i totally sucked this dude off and it tasted really funny! I liked it but it wasnt great

Yes tbh that makes me wet

Should i be sucking dick if I like to look just like this? Would look this way always If i could

I do. I’d love to have some better ones of you though Casey

Do you knw me personally?

Look at your pictures, how can you even call yourself a male? You truly are an embarrassment.

You should give up trying to be a male. I hope you enjoyed having a girlfriend while it lasted, because she was your last. You're the girlfriend now. Stop denying yourself the truth and find a cock to suck.

I don't know why you keep trying to deny that the only thing you're good at, and the thing you're meant to do is service real men's cocks. You're nothing but a cock slut and you know it. Kik me at fortkal. Now.

Prove you are wet slut.

Thank God I'm not retarded

If I told you that it would take all the fun out of it, now wouldn’t it?