Is arabic the worst sounding language?

I don't know why I phrased that as a question it's more like a fact really. Whenever they open their dune coon mouths I can't believe they actually speak like that. Fucking subhuman savages.

youtube.com/watch?v=diOW4t9CIxU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xsuGGp4M5wE
youtube.com/watch?v=y42juVilSsU
youtube.com/watch?v=2f0ytBebbCE
youtu.be/WYBZvG1ckqk
youtube.com/watch?v=__vHa_JZ_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=fBag8a0Yb8M
youtube.com/watch?v=r99DAXR-DqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=boxDUsLipYs
youtube.com/watch?v=cQf5bSBi5k4
youtu.be/cIpBpGQ0XTI
youtube.com/watch?v=QMCjHCHSm8M
youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk
youtube.com/watch?v=fUAJk8c892o
youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA
youtube.com/watch?v=leD6zf0tOJ4
youtu.be/AaospANfdxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, american is.

sorry but you can't beat the scottish

Funny, coming from an Australian. You have no idea how brutally you have butchered the English language, and how fucking funny it is hearing your assholes try to explain a complex subject in your gibberish.

Can't sound any worse than Irish really.

One of the sexiest accents in the world. Even beats British.

>british
>sexy
popular propaganda in US sitcoms, they are worse than french

Also, do arabs ever need to clear their throats or does it just happen automatically while they "speak"? hakka durka

I submit greek as one of the uglier ones.

Exhibit a: greek dbz dub
youtu.be/xsuGGp4M5wE

I'd say Portuguese

Turkish, hands down.

Huehuebrbrs speaking Portuguese

American women do have the most annoying voices.

Chinese and Indian are far worse

>Is arabic the worst sounding language?

yes but tied with hebrew

Spanish and mandarin are so much worse. Arabic is like listening to klingon.

arabic is ten times worse than turkish. hearing people speak arabic makes you want to throw up. turkish is just goofy with all their ogy oogly sounds

Yes, it is ugly as fuck, but German is worse. I don't care that your beloved Hitler spoke it, it's a shit-tier language.

When I hear arabic I feel the need to glass the entire ME.

yeah, arabic is pretty gross.

It's like someone thousands of years dared someone else to make a language where they only make sounds from the back of the throat.

And they actually did it, the absolute mad men.

youtube.com/watch?v=y42juVilSsU
Before you faggots start saying which langauge is the most ugliest
Listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=2f0ytBebbCE

Test, what do you think of this arabic?

That just sounds weird it doesn't repulse me like arabic. I want to hear a young woman speak it out of curiosity. When an arab woman talks and she's hocking a loogie and coughing in the middle of words it just makes my dick retreat into my body. How the fuck is their birth rate so high?

The sample is too short to evaluate properly, but it doesn't sound too good.

arabic sounds pretty harsh spoken... the nasheeds and other singing isnt so bad.
youtu.be/WYBZvG1ckqk
youtu.be/WYBZvG1ckqk
youtu.be/WYBZvG1ckqk
youtu.be/WYBZvG1ckqk

That sounds based.

It sounds like mr bean with his tongue stung by a wasp

Ancient Chinese sounds like ayy lmaos.
youtube.com/watch?v=__vHa_JZ_iM

Here
youtube.com/watch?v=fBag8a0Yb8M

You can't really judge a language according to how it sounds in songs, though. Hungarian, for example, is like a nazgul speech and it sounds great in songs. Evidence:
youtube.com/watch?v=r99DAXR-DqQ

That sounds better than usual, though it's by the virtue of a young woman with a pretty voice speaking, not because of the language. The guttural sounds are still a bit too rough for me, though.

Another sample from another dialect
youtube.com/watch?v=boxDUsLipYs

well we agree that songs bring out the best of a language. spoken words of languages i dont know all sound at different levels of terrible.... with chinky/gookified sounding languages ranking worst by far.

I concur

It is mostly how people speak in gulf region, the real arabs. I also think Arabic which is being portrayed in western media is rather harsh on the ear, but in reality no one speaks like that. Closest to such vulgarity in tone are Bedouins as their dialect is fucking unintelligible

Chinese, it sounds like shit with all the shishong chipong wahwah sounds. French also sounds like shit, they sound like sissy fags with dildos up their asses.

The cartoonish attempt at mimicking Arabic is ugly, but the real language isn't so bad. I'm not going to tell you it's beautiful, but you aren't giving it enough credit.
youtube.com/watch?v=cQf5bSBi5k4

Chinese is probably the ugliest language that I know of. Ever hear the Chinese really start yammering excitedly? You can't wait for it to fucking stop.

German is the worst Western European language. I live there and I'm fucking done listening to the radio, it just makes me mad now.

chinese and spanish are way worse, epescially fucking chinese. shit makes me want to blow out my eardrums

>is like a nazgul speech

lel

sounds harsh and abrasive even when spoken by female. nasheeds are alright though, but half them are full of murderous lyrics... can you confirm the peaceful lyrics in below?

youtu.be/cIpBpGQ0XTI
youtu.be/cIpBpGQ0XTI
youtu.be/cIpBpGQ0XTI

Really? You don't even find romance languages pretty? For you, they all sound bad? That is strange.
That makes sense. There is a tendency to portray 'villain' nations in that sense, for example you always hear Russians speaking like typical harsh mafia-guys when in actuality, Russian is one of the softest Slavic languages.

That fucking bedouin dialect
Why

awful

Yeah, true. Arabic might not be the best sounding language, but it is not as bad as autists in this tread are trying to make it sound like.

Well I for one can't imagine a more hostile and aggressive language.

well french and italian are the least terrible for me... chinese the worst... arabic just below chinese... dindu click clacking i dont really consider language. eastern block shit and russian arent that bad, not as good as romance languages. spanish and german are as pleasant as french/italian.

of course it is a subjective personal opinion.

you would understand if you werent a native speaker. its harsh and sounds ugly.

arent all arabs nomadic in ancestry though. they went where the trade happened and brought their camel and tent.

Not really, it depends on the region. North African Arabs are mostly Berber and descendants from the Roman and Greek empire. The Arabs in the Levin are mostly Roman descendants that is why many of them look Aryan. The only Arabs with nomadic ancestory are those who live in the Arabic Peninsula (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Yemen, etc).

Nope, even in the days of Muhammad they had two different groups city dwellers and bedouin and they considered bedouins to be inferior to city dwellers. Also, there were many ancient kingdoms of northern and southern Arabs in cities like Petra or in Yemen.

I guess, I still stand behind my opinion that it sounds better than German. I'm actually going to start studying Arabic next semester. I heard it's pretty simple if you can handle the different writing system.
Interesting. How does this sound to you? I purposely chose a person who isn't a young attractive girl (because those always sound good), but who speaks clearly.
youtube.com/watch?v=QMCjHCHSm8M

syggekole
youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk

but Arabic sounds beautiful, what are you on about
youtube.com/watch?v=fUAJk8c892o

>Levin are mostly Roman descendants
Couldn't it just be that we are locally descendants, I mean pre Roman times Canaanites, Phoenicians and sea people were drawn with lighter skin color in ancient Egypt.

they arent so much arab then if they are mostly roman/european with a bit of sultan in the mix. northern iran get really caucasian-ish.

Only now I realized your flag is Palestine, I confused it with UAE flag. How do you even have internet in there? Why /pol is not censored? Are you using a proxy?

>I heard it's pretty simple
Depends, writing system is not that hard once you get the details of it, it is like writing in cursive all the time. Verbs are easy though, since majority of them are only three letters and you only add same pronoun and plural letters to them. Rest can get a bit hard.

M8 we are not living under a pile of rubble.

Yeah, that's exactly what I heard about the verbs. What would you consider hard about your language?

sounds alright. about as pleasant as russian/german... dont hear much czech spoken... it'd be difficult to find a class in it at most university here.

The South African accent. The bad one, not the Mandela one - Afrikaans, is it?)

lol, are they speaking gibberish? or is there actually some real words mixed in?

They don't talk in bed?

Pretty much the entire grammar

>the population replacement meme

Dude, they just reported that even fucking anglo-saxon english people are only 38% anglo-saxon and still mostly celtic.

Its really fucking rare that whole populations were purged and replaced. It almost never happened.

any singing will make a language sound better... it stretches out vowel sounds and there are less consonant pronunciations. arabic consonants are sounds similar to hocking up a big fag loogy in the back of your throat.

Watch Italy

As do I

>Worst language
>Not Danish

nigga pls

No seriously, how is the situation there? I am curious to hear it from a Palestinian rather than a kike.

Probably Somali

They write it like some ooga booga cavemen shit (literally), but they speak like a world-eating alien monster trying to speak arabic

They literally sound like children with a bad cold making random noises.

You've never been to Glasgow

Yes, never heard a language sound so rough, not even Polish

javanese is the worst language in the god damn world

it sounds like a downy kid getting pushed through a wood chipper head first

2nd millenia bc... carthage, cairo, jerusalem ... these would have been caucasoids like any phoenetian/greek city ... egyptian kings were western european genetics.

scotts are bro-tier and their accent is magnificent.
Arabic is truly the worst spoken language, famalam.

moar plz, this is comfy senpai.

rather good i'd assume - for an open air prison. seems like you'd want to emigrate to egypt or somewhere if possible and live 'free'.

This reminds me of the origin of the word "Barbarian".

It is not horrible, but it is not good either.

I thought greek ruling families only came to Egypt in 300BC. Also, why is it not the opposite, western europeans have ancient egyptian genes.

i love the scott accent.

youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA
youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA

in order
>Arabic
>Portuguese
>Farsi
>Vietnamese
>Chinese
>Swahili/Nigger speak
>Hindi
>French
>Polish
>Finnish

I disagree with this statement. Hebrew is one of those languages you can't hate even If you don't like the people who are speaking it. Its easily on part with Latin and Ancient Greek in term of relevance (thats why it was the 3 main languages taught during the golden peak of Europe) and it's doesn't sound as disgusting as you make it sound. It flows pretty well in your mouth for a middle-eastern language.
youtube.com/watch?v=leD6zf0tOJ4
Ok I think you legit win this. How the fuck is that a real language. It seems like he's speaking the same 3 words all over again.

Arabic sounds really nice when it comes to women.

Men not so much.

fighters and traders and the earliest sea trading...
youtu.be/AaospANfdxY

Underskattad

I think you are all underestimating how UGLY Tagalog can be

East Asian languages are the ugliest ever created, that -NG sound is the worst

yeah, it is southing

jews are arabs.. the more you know :^)

agree. all ching chang is absolutely the worst language ever created.

Quite pleasant, in my opinion.

When Mandarin is spoken with turbo-erhua it can be quite unpleasant.

Hebrew is not bad, but Arab is just harsh

Portuguese is infinitely worse than any language listed so far. Sounds like a deaf Russian trying to speak Italian.