>Chill

tedrichlendum.bandcamp.com/album/seaside-2004

>love sea 2004

planes.bandcamp.com/releases

>ambient
>experimental
>plunderphonics

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-5

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings, loops, noise

ilovetang.bandcamp.com
>dream pop, power pop, alternative
Live album coming this Christmas!
Big recs

starsonabedroomwall.bandcamp.com/album/angel-of-mine
>lo-fi
>sort of acoustic

Hey guys!

youtube.com/watch?v=pNxzRBPFdmM

vidropele.bandcamp.com/album/as-cores-que-rasgam-o-sol

>post-punk/post-rock
>psychedelic/prog
>lo-fi
>etc

Great stuff I already know
I'll give more feedback later!

awkwardbullshit.bandcamp.com/track/rover

>post-rock

new album soon

Rec

grats on coming out. the lyrics are good, but the music kind of drags. maybe try introducing new elements to keep the song moving forward in the future? The progression and melody are fine as is, but they aren't strong or dynamic enough to keep the song fresh for 3 minutes. Not a bad start at all though.

>grats on coming out.

thank you.

>the lyrics are good, but the music kind of drags. maybe try introducing new elements to keep the song moving forward in the future?

i see your point, the song really is basic right now. it's more of a demo than anything, i guess. but i plan to make a full album of this project in the future, and it will probably feature a more elaborated version of this song.

thank you for listening, i do appreciate it. i'm listening to your song right now, and it's pretty cool so far.

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/desert-shifter

>sound collage
>rock
>electronic

Songs about abuse and power.

RECS:

outercloud.bandcamp.com/album/r-i-p-planet-earth

>death industrial
>power electronics
>noise/harsh noise

Recc:

Bombs Away! Cpl Elson-Punk Songs DEMO

bombsawaycplelson.bandcamp.com/track/punk-songs-demo

>lo-fi
>bedroom pop
>dream pop
>emo

not a whole lot of mastering done. reverb added and vocal and guitar parts made louder. really fast recording but releasing more soon. only 1 track.

cuddlyone.bandcamp.com/

>feels
>blah blah blah

freehorse.bandcamp.com/

>lo fi, folk, vaporwave, ambient, acoustic, weird

communityyardsale.bandcamp.com/album/demos

>lofi, bedroom, indie rock, fuzz

dakotachilsen.bandcamp.com/track/plug-love

>new wave hip hop kinda

it's on spotify and all the streaming shits too so if you like it there you go

lol not what i expected from the artwork but good stuff, i liked the harmonies especially

yo this is FUCKING great, awesome sampling the lyricism is nice too, then the singing comes in too

might be the best iit i fw it

great vibe, that bass is p sick ngl

it's kinda funny you call it Mea Culpa cause the whole thing does kind remind me of that Eno / Byrne vibe lol

great sampling and shit, reminds me of those old businesscasual87 comps lol

damn i appreciate the attention to detail with this one, almost haunt ambience

great playing, i especially like Warbling trill

i need a longer sit down with this desu to get some settled into it i think lol but i like what i heard

love the chords you got going on, all the trippy phasers and shit too of course lol

wish the mix was a bit wider but i do dig it

now this is nice, kinda gives me an old Wall of Voodoo vibe for some reason

love the slowcore kinda thing your doing here, the guitar work is stood out to me as well

i like some of the shit going on here but i wish there were more stereo elements, creative sampling and shit going on though so respect

lol these remind me of the shit my friends and i used to make when we were bored, so i appreciate them in that sense

definitely rough but the songwriting is there

lol good thing you tagged yourselves " xiu xiu" so i don't have to make the comparison myself

good shit though, your writing is good enough that the similarities don't matter much

i wish the rest was more like Your favourite playlist but yeah the calmer vibe on the second song is nice too, i like the subtle background synths or whatever those are

penguinpenguin.bandcamp.com/album/moony

>lo fi, experimental pop, noise
influenced
generally just a big ripoff of early anco

thefebruarytape.bandcamp.com/
>lo-fi, fuzz folk, noise, bedroom pop

look out world! we're making a split together! :0

that compilation looks like a fucking adventure LOL DUDE i wanna give it a full listen sometime

this actually made me tear up. lovely music and lyrics. gave me a flashback of listening to teen suicide for the first time.

rec! your production process sounds a lot like mine hehe

i wish you the best in everything :)
as far as the music goes, i think you could do with a chord change-- maybe a chorus and/or a bridge. i love that stripped-down acoustic sound.

me btw

p weird but i like some of the production choices here, especially on the second track, kinda an Animal Collective thing i guess lol

i like some of the songwriting here but the production choices aren't really for me though lol, i do appreciate what you're doing though

posted this in the sound cloud thread but didn't get any responses, its a post gazish song I'm working on with a friend
dropbox.com/s/i79pqvkr73wim7n/DEMO 2 LP REWRITTEN.mp3?dl=0

fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases

>alternative

RECS:

blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com

>alternative
>stoner rock
>doom metal

youtube.com/watch?v=NWa-MWLQiHQ

stuff I already dig:

>experimental instrumental metal

shadrickbeechem.bandcamp.com/track/sacred-venom

trpx.bandcamp.com/
>lofi
>experimental
>glitch

repping my boy ayoo

I'm and I just finished listening to your stuff. Your playing is tight and the mixing is really good work, but I feel the drums could use half a dB around 100 Hz and a dip at 1-2K.

I liked the switch at around 1:58, has a nice atmosphere, making the drop even heavier. All in all, good stuff. I think you should consider writing and recording something more feature-length, with some cover art and all that, the quality of the music and the level of playing definitely deserves it.

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>delivering from depressive black metal and narcotic rock to dark ambient and piano based music
>one man band

reccing

zodiacbash.bandcamp.com/

>shitty psy-synth rock with token singer

danielsmithuk.bandcamp.com/track/hyperdimensions

Enjoy some of my latest tracks!

pillow187.bandcamp.com/track/space-is-the-place
>experimental
>trip hop
>stoner rock
>noise rock

pillow187.bandcamp.com/track/podcast
>glitch hop
>trap
>crazy shit

>tfw used to be active in these threads but have really fallen off the last few months
>only a few people even noticed my music in the first place
>still have zero motivation whatsoever to finish my album

drink up buttercup

>making music for the sole purpose of posting it here

yeah, perhaps its better that you stopped anyway.

There will be more songs like your favourite playlist. I'll be adding more recordings to this album as time goes on. glad you enjoy :)

andrelp.bandcamp.com/

>lo fi ambient downtempo

Holy fuck that cover can't even be used ironically. It ranks amongst the absolute worst album covers I have ever seen. Which is a shame because the music is decent and well made.

thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/track/missing-persons-report-single
>lofi
>beats/chill
>whatever tags will make people actually listen to it
nah but it's sort of a autechrexcLOUDDEAD thing. also on spotify and whatnot if that's your thing
recc
you have a really nice voice, and the guitar on elephant in the room really takes the track from ok to damn fine. props
has a really unique aesthetic, not all the elements hit for me (some of the FM-y synths fall flat for me) but the precussion is really well done and has a really distinct flow. keep it up mane

bullheaduk.bandcamp.com/releases
>Sludge metal
Debut release out last weekend
Cassettes available
Varied influences, aggressive sound
Groovy, professional sounding, really nice riffs. Overall some good shit.

badties.bandcamp.com/album/spooky-stuff-ep

>Beat Poetry
New Shit!

>has a really unique aesthetic, not all the elements hit for me (some of the FM-y synths fall flat for me) but the precussion is really well done and has a really distinct flow. keep it up mane

thanks dude, i worked forever to program the drums lol

i found your production really interesting and i loved what you did with the sampling and textures and whatnot

the vocals weren't bad i was taken aback by how young you sound lol

Since I can't make my own music, I'm just gonna rep a 3 year old release by a fellow school alumnus.

jamescroninmusic.bandcamp.com/album/dead-horses

>Lo-fi indie folk layered with moog synth.

we're a collective so i did the beat and another one of us did bars aha. he's younger yeah but he can spit. thanks for the feedback man :)

stagefuck.bandcamp.com/releases
>experimental
>do you want to lower your IQ by 20 points?
>STaGGEE FuCKKKK

sevish.bandcamp.com/album/harmony-hacker

discovering this brought me a lot of joy

Sevish is a boss. Don't miss his Subversio collab, which isn't on bandcamp. Also, the below two.
brendanbyrnes.bandcamp.com/album/neutral-paradise
scifrk.bandcamp.com/album/microtones-garden-gnomes

so beautiful electronica
hnagatsuma.bandcamp.com/album/compositions-9
>sound art
>ambient
>electronica

LOS LLANTOS . episodio II by Los Conjunto

golfers.bandcamp.com/track/greasy

>post-hardcore
>noise rock

>golfers.bandcamp.com/track/greasy

I'm The guitar parts have really interesting riffs and creative ideas and the drums are sometimes pretty fresh but the recorded guitar tone is a bit flat and lifeless when it's overdriven and the drummer simply cannot keep a beat at all, which kinda ruins it all for me.

melonsoda.bandcamp.com/releases
>Emo
>Indie
>Post Rock
>Math Rock

orphanintheempire.bandcamp.com/album/live-die

>post-hardcore
>metal
>rock

My favorite band is My Chemical Romance, fight me. Any comments appreciated. I made this myself after my band broke up. Basically a mash between mcr and all the hardcore shows I would go to. Will listen to others and comment in a bit (working rn)

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/planeetta-avaruudessa
>70's Style Electronic Music
>Made with Oberheim Matrix-12

connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/this-is-living-in-the-new-human-experiment
> baroque pop
> synth pop
> sounds like beach boys, eiichi ohtaki, phil spector, elo

Haven't posted here in a while, but I'm still very happy with this album I made, despite one or two tracks that I regret including. I hope you enjoy, it's not some memy aesthetic shit like the cover might suggest. The cover just looks like that because I have no visual skills

Having a good time with this. I wish I could talk music with the people who made it and talk recording, 'cause the recording quality is all around pretty high and I like the songwriting too. Tell these people that they've got a fan!

People responding to you are being needlessly aggressive, but it is fair to say that you should just make the music you want to make. I like listening to my music! Some of my friends will throw on my album sometimes too. Anyway I think these threads are a cool way to connect to people who might be similar to you. A lot of people don't care about what I make because a lot of people aren't into the kind of music I'm making. That can suck, but it also makes it exciting when I meet somebody who's really into it and it's like some immediate shared understanding between us. So make it and share it.

I'm really enjoying the textures and songwriting here. It's refreshing to see a few of these tracks get legitimately messy and noisy. I know this is a personal opinion, but I think that's when you guys sound your most unique and interesting. I will say that the ratio of ambient tracks to proper songs on here is a little wonky. It's like every other track is ambient and it just starts to feel like filler

>Tell these people that they've got a fan!
Can't, the guy was the year above me so we only knew each other in passing, vicariously through mutual friends. I'm not in touch with any of them now and I'll be fucked if I'm going to create a facebook account just to pass on your compliments lol.

well fair enough, I'm sure I'm not the make or break fan anyway lol