You don't actually believe we landed on the moon, right?

You don't actually believe we landed on the moon, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W79mIGx9Ib4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
vimeo.com/76848395
vimeo.com/148561134
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Giant_Lance
youtube.com/watch?v=5KsH2M4m4zM
youtu.be/EliLP5uEYAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obviously you didn't. He was Irish.

I used we as in mankind.

How can you land on a hologram?

Went full autism once and watched all of this
youtube.com/watch?v=W79mIGx9Ib4

After watching it i can honestly say that there is no way that the moon landing was real.

if we didn't even land on the moon we don't deserve to survive

and we probably won't

The moon is real, we just never landed on it. It's the perfect propaganda to make evereyone trust in the government and work hard because look what they can do!

I'm not that far down the rabbit hole that I believe in a flat earth and chemtrails and everything. I do believe that we are actually out in space with the international space station, because that is so close to the earth compared to the moon. I also believe in probes like the voyager outside our solar system because it has been traveling for decades and is unmanned ofcourse. But the moon landing is obviously fake.

They did land on the moon at one point or this thing wouldn't be there. But I'm sure photos and videos were faked or manipulated.

Of course we did, the lying kikes started moon landing truthing to make conspiracy nuts look crazy to cover for the real hoaxes of the 20th century

Nobody believes YOU did dipstick, but fuck yeah we did

I believe that thing is entirely made up, it doesn't exist. A desperate attempt to "prove" that they've landed on the moon.

This shit again

Right idea, but wrong. Don't you see that we'd still be arguing and are arguing about it even if we didn't go to the moon? It doesn't matter if we did or not if people believe it

Of course we didn't lol

That shit was faked so bad that it's almost funny, but it's mostly just infuriating

Seeing an awful lot of non-American flags in this thread. Very strange.

You can literally test it from your backyard

we went, found out nothing there, never went back, except those few we can do it at will missions.

our rub it in missions. lol

holy fuck this image

God, look at all these jealous countries that aren't America getting absolutely T R I G G E R E D about the glorious accomplishments of the great United States of America. It must be considerably difficult living with so much spite and jealousy gotta say. Just accept that America landed on the god damn MOON and your countries will never compete.

europeans trying to discredit anything america does as usual.

sage

also

>we

stay classy europe

were just havin a giggle mate.

Of course dude, the ridiculous landing on the moon surface film is all sorts of dustless, hilarious perfection. My first but only one of many great tells, others being total "censorship" of the moon data, and duplicate stones & areas of the moon.

My main astonishment is to what lengths do people go to reinforce the official narrative even as it flies against the actual, obvious manipulated data.

Please just use common sense and use what little information your underage brain has about outer space when looking at pictures of the moon and you'll see it's fake. Hard to believe at first, but true. There's lots of other things that don't add up if you take the time to think about it and be honest with yourself

Sure, anyone with a gigawatt laser powerful enough to hit the moon and reflect back to earth can test it for themselves. Anyone can just set up a massive laser in their backyard without being v& for life.

First one was fake. We know.

>we
kek

Russia:
>first rocket into space
>first satellite put in orbit
>first animal in space
>first human in space
>first human orbiting around Earth

USA:
>shit exploding on the launch pad
>"fuck fuck fuck, losing the Space Race means losing the Cold War"
>JFK: "We'll land a man on the moon by the end of this decade, this that and the other thing"
>big-mouth gets shot, NASA continues developing stuff to save face
>secret computer installed in NASA in basement to send data upstairs to Mission Control terminals
>"Hey look we did a giant step for mankind and all these scientists saw numbers on screens so it's 10000000% real guyz"
>USA wins the Space Race, yay America
>continue "landing on the moon" for a few more years until general public loses interest
>scrap program
>NASA "loses" original video tapes of their (and humanity's) single greatest accomplishment ("""""""whoops""""""")
>50 years later no nation on Earth can duplicate 1960's-era technology to conduct their own moon landing

Yep.

vimeo.com/76848395

vimeo.com/148561134

>50 years later no nation on Earth can duplicate 1960's-era technology to conduct their own moon landing
This is wrong tho. The USA could easily put a man on the moon again, but they just prefer to spend the money needed on feeding niggers and waging wars for Israel.

sorry m8, grandfather worked on it, both parents and brother also went into mechanical engineering on rockets.

you're rather dumb.

Lunar Rovers could have easily set them up

"We" didn't, America did. America is also going to start colonizing Mars this century

>"We" didn't, America did
Who used stolen german patents and Nazi Scientists to fund NASA

Literally none of that proves we went to the moon lol

I've actually met someone else who had family that "worked for NASA" in real life lol. Have you ever honestly thought about all the facts or examined things?

For a simple start, could you explain the numerous inconsistencies in the moon pictures?

We took over their country and took their resources fair and square like every war in history. Human intelligence is a resource

>let's not colonize the moon first but go straight to mars
>yaaaaay USA USA
Hilarious

I have no doubt that we sent those guys into orbit for a while. Unless every rocket was un-manned and secretly fell into the ocean, of course. But all the way to the Moon and back? Naw, brah. Naw...

>colonizing Mars
>dead world
>no oxygen
>no water
>no resources of any kind
>not even a fucking magnetosphere to hold in an atmosphere even if we could manage to terraform one (protip: we can't)

Hahahahahahahahhahaa. Oh, you.

#Planetshaming

Its 2016

the moon doesnt have the gravity to form even a sparse atmosphere

Why do you think they picked it? Gonna have a colonist of scientists on Mars living in buildings similar to in Total Recall working on teraforming for the next few hundred years. Once they get it down they can stop Earth from dying

>we

No. America landed on the moon. Making it ours. Period. Don't look at my moon. Tom Hanks fought tooth and nail to get back here from that mission. Barely made it out alive.

pretty sure most of the cost to actually go to the moon is building a rocket to get there

They should sent all Aussies to Mars, I'm sure you would thrive in Mars atmosphere.

so basically you believe and support lies solely because it was done by america and you're american aswell?

Stop saying this. I already explained I used we as in mankind here . You're nitpicking too hard, looking for anything you could possibly shit on because you can't refute the argument at hand. When talking about anything outer space, we are talking about we as in mankind.
>outer space, including the Moon and other celestial bodies, is not subject to national appropriation by claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation, or by any other means
source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty

You don't understand, friend. Mars doesn't have a magnetic field strong enough to retain an atmosphere. As a result, Mars' atmosphere is 100 times thinner than Earth's, because Solar Winds have been stripping it away for aeons. It is not possible to terraform Mars because the atmosphere would just blow away into space, to put it simply. We'd have to fix the magnetic field of a planet, first.

Pic related.

nigel called, he wants you to finish cleaning his toilet

YOU Netherland tree humpers sure as hell didn't.

read

we wuz martians n sheeit

>the thread

so just put a bunch of magnets in orbit RETARAD

Faking a moon landing would be more difficult than actually doing it.

>The USSR, with her substantial space technology, who the US were trying to humiliate by out-doing in a space-exploit, would sit back and let America PRETEND to go to the Moon.

fucking magnets, i bet you dont even know how they work

>ICP confirmed for logistics team of Mars mission 2027

That's what the reactor is for, Quaid.

Fucking barbarians trying to take credit for our work.

so white people?

not really. movies can be extremely realistic aswell. now imagine if the state did that, funded by the rest of the world.

wasn't proving anything and didn't say they worked for nasa.

The picture """"inconsistencies"""" fall into the flat earther i-don't-understand-optics tier of conspirtardation.

>USSR ... would sit back and let America PRETEND to go to the Moon

That's exactly what happened. USA won the propaganda war, and the USSR wasn't about to start an international incident (or worse, turn the Cold War into a Hot War) by calling us out on our bullshit.

There's a diplomatic point where you simply admit defeat rather than risk nuclear winter.

if it was fake the Soviets would have exposed it as a laughing stock.
There were no fucking robots in 1969

the USSR was controlled opposition, a jewish plot as much as the USA the EU and the NAZIs

they were all in on it together

Uhh, wow. Cultural appropriation much?

That's the stupidest shit I've read on the internet in at least 2 months. You're actually suggesting that pointing out a fake moon landing is a more aggressive move than stationing nuclear missiles in Cuba?

A smart American on Sup Forums? Now I've seen everything.

You're not quite correct though. It would be possible to maintain an atmosphere on Mars, because the rate it dissipates is so slow. Remember, the sun has been stripping it for billions of years already and there's still enough atmosphere left for the Martian sky to be bright during the day.

The real problem with the lack of magnetic field is that it exposes humans living there to harmful cosmic rays.

fucking retard.. you can send up a laser yourself and wait for it to get back. by then you also know the distance. This mirror IS on the moon unless they put it into the moon's orbit or something, but fuck you..

Can you explain them?

Somewhat related, why do you think there are so few pictures of Earth from space? Don't you think that would be one of the coolest things we could do and would be very easy to obtain? Like literally thousands of pictures? Obviously this doesn't prove anything, it's just one of numerous odd things about the whole situation

For the record, it doesn't even matter if we went to the moon. This is just another meaningless division amongst people, I just like hearing people explain why they actually think we went

Furthermore:
>funded by the rest of the world.
And the USSR would agree to this why?

400,000 workers on the Apollo program would agree to this [and stick to their agreement, even on their deathbed] why?

Nobody was going to start a nuclear war over a claim about the moon landing.
Furthermore, you'd find evidence of something along the lines of Operation Giant Lance [ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Giant_Lance ] to intimidate them if they had done it.

Even if the USSR had claimed it was a lie, the USA would have been able to counter with "No, you're lying!" with far more credibility than going to war over it - going to war is practically an admission you lied.

Now that's more like it. If you're going to go crazy, go full crazy.

>massive laser
>kek, fuck off plebboy

Not at all. I mean if you really want to sperg out about my usage of the word ''we'', you didn't do it either. Unless you are Neil Armstrong which you aren't. And this is all hypothetical speaking, since nobody made it to the moon at all.

It's just funny how you have to bring up ''muh merica! so proud of muh country!'' everywhere you can. I never said anything about the Dutch landing on the moon, I said nobody did it at all. How can I take credit for something that didn't even happen?

Mankind.

all that flouride is going to your brain, aquafresh. that doesnt prove mans landed on the moon only that we've sent objects there

youtube.com/watch?v=5KsH2M4m4zM

everyone should watch this. it shows astronaut footage where they are hitting objects and its making noise. ON THE MOON. it was a fraud to demonstrate technological superiority.

But that's fucking wrong.

People have been throwing shit at the moon for decades, they've just been using automated landers and shit because manned missions are laughably wasteful in terms of cost-benefit ratio.

Manned missions are good PR, they inspire people, but they're generally of limited scientific value. We've been to the moon, we know there are no moon monsters that kill men there, there's no need to go back to confirm none have appeared over the past decades.

user, you're a drooling imbecile. 200 kilos of rocks were brought back and they were studied by actual scientists in every university (including USSR who took their own samples 3 years later).
Radio triangulation confirmed the missions.
Recent probes confirmed the locations and the shape of the terrain shown in the photos.
Stop with the /x/ bullshit.

>crazy
hi reptilian intenet defence force

Retarded amerifats believe in every bullshit kikes tell them, so why not.

If it has a movie, it must be real according to amerifat logic

Armenia Genocide

you are really tiresome..
>mars does have the potential gravity to bear an artificial atmosphere and frozen water

Armenia Genocide

>why do you think there are so few pictures of Earth from space
>literally millions of pictures taken of earth from space
>maps.google.com have tens of thousands of them

Our system of governance is superior to yours. Hence that we enjoy supremacy and glory. Our glory is not for you. Stay on your side of the wall, and don't delude yourself into thinking that you share in our success.

>We

Why are other countries trying to take credit for the achievements of the United States?

youtu.be/EliLP5uEYAU

Your home water contains fluoride and lead, you fucking retarded dumbshit.
Watch the video. Were they capable of controlling gravity and vacuum?
The dust trajectory isn't shit.

Armenia genocide

Roach scum! GENOCIDE

Armenia Genocide

armenia genocide

there is literally nothing wrong with genociding armenians

except from being a turk while doing so

I never said anything about your our my system. Stop changing the subject. This thread is about the moonlanding and how it's fake, not about America for once. Please just accept that not every thread is an America appreciation thread and move on.

Why are you trying to take credit for the achievements of other people? You probably weren't even born when the moonlanding ''happened'' which it didn't. You're not an astronaut.

You fucking ignorant

I'm positing evidence to support my arguments. If you freak out every time I do this, then there's no point in responding.

You try to forget the fact that your nation is utterly irrelevant by arguing that the achievements of superior nations are "mankind's" achievements. This will not do.

Show me lad

These are said to be computer generated except for very few of them

No Netherlands, you sure as hell did not.

We however, did.

they landed on the moon deal with it.

If they didn't it just one more achievement of the white race gone

>show me
How? There's a limit of 150 images per thread. Want to see pictures from space? Use google images, retard

you must have mistaken him for somebody who was willing to risk asserting any specific claim or willing to accept any amount of evidence.

What?

No, you don't understand it. The thing is that there is no argument about america vs the netherlands because that's not the subject of this thread. If you really want to talk about that subject you can make your own thread about how many people live in america compared to the netherlands so you can totally own the netherlands.

The moonlanding didn't happen, so there is no achievement. But when it happens, it is mankinds achievement, No matter who gets there first. There's no arguing there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty

Post a picture of you on the moon.

Wew. Computers didn't even generate any basic graphics back in 1969. That requires 1995-2000 high tech hardware and software.

You just eat it up don't you. You believe it because that's what you've been told since birth. Take some time to actually research it yourself and you will find that there is more evidence against it than in favour of it.