Nothing is better than MDMA...

/thread

Shooting Coke is the way to go tbh

Gets you milfs

makes you feel so fucking activated, no one can stop you

Cocaine is great about cocaine.

BAD JUNKIE, BAD!!!

is white

I get the same feeling from drinking sugary drinks.

speed keeps you up all fucking night

yeah until you get stopped and then you never start again.

>Whats so great about cocaine?
Not a fucking thing. Nothing at all good to say about it. OK, it's not speed, that's the best thing you can say about coke.

wish mdma hit me as hard as it did the first time, any advice to make it really tickle my pickle again Sup Forumsros?

everything

yeah man
its super expensive
highly addictive
and gives similar effects to drinking a 600ml soft drink.

if you dont use it for about 8months to a year you'll get it back

you build a tolerance for it fast trust me i was doing this shit like everyday for a year took a year off and when i tried it again it was just like the first time

you junkies can't even give us a straight answer let alone figure out your way around drugs.
Unlike myself who is a connoisseur.

meh ive never liked it. i did try meth before i ever tried coke though so maybe thats why? meth and speed cost about 1/20th of the price of coke and you get high for 6 times longer. its also a stronger, better feeling high and it doesnt make your nose and mouth all numb

cocaine addicts don't even use it correctly.

fuck you cunt that is a straight answer its great, except when you cant breath out of your nose for a full week especially if its stepped on

kek

Again, You addicts don't even know how to use it correctly.

fair enough, use anything else in the time you had off mdma that gave you a simular buzz or something?

seriously these faggots have to blow so much cash when I can get high off a soda, because I know how to use my drugs correctly.
You should see me when I UTILIZE cocaine.
Not take it for fun.

NANANANANANA DOOMRIDER!!!!!

how to correctly?

wowwww

Mico-doses, don't do big lines.

do you shoot it? if so whats that like? thats the only way i can imagine it not being a piss waste of money

Meth is the best stimulant IMO.
Best bang for your buck
Never done coke but it just doesn't seem worth it when u could do meth

nah micro-doses is where its at for coca keep yourself at your preffered level.

no, you don't

Yes I do.

You can also get the same feeling from going on a jog.

>Whats so great about cocaine?
everything

Someone's been buying 98% creatine...

Nope, I grow my own.

if you weren't so addicted to cocaine you'd see just how biased you are being.

I want to know more about that. I just usually take the biggest hit i can and have fun while it lasts
If there is another way without injecting i want to know

Couldn't tell you Sup Forumsrother. I've done cocaine a couple times, and all that happened was I was wide awake for a little while, and then I just wanted to sleep. I didn't feel that rush that people describe, I didn't feel invincible, and I didn't feel any better or worse. Just felt more awake than I was before I snorted it.

I guess if you have a whole fuckton of it, then you'll have some fun, but I'd rather smoke a joint and enjoy being high.

you can't compare apples to oranges when it comes to drugs.

cocaine and MDMA are two completely different kinds of drugs.

microdosing means taking an extremely small does. he probably means like a tiny bump of cocaine to keep you a little awake

this. the only times i've ever enjoyed cocaine was when i did it on xanax. for what ever reason cocaine and xanax feels great

Turns chicks into rapists, it’s also a pretty good way to get strippers to go home with you.

Underrated post. Kek.

Most of the coke is stepped on way to much and many times. Purity matters. Big difference in 90% pure and 40% pure. When you do a jammer or two, your heart should be beating out of your chest, and you won't stop talking and can't sit down, that's good coke. That's why speed became so popular, do less, better high and worse for you. That's why I just smoke da weed ...

You snorted sugar you stupid cunt

Coke isn't purely buzz tho, that's accessory to the crazy dopamine rush you get. Coke is amazing but unfortunately mui expensive

Because snorting sugar wakes you up and makes your face go numb.

You're a hopelessly addicted cokehead aren't you?

Seems like an unsafe combination

It makes you feel awsome because it enhances your personality.
That's pretty great...., unless you happen to be an asshole to begin with.

...Bill Cosby is that you?

This, so much.

If you're gonna do it, make sure you have a halfway decent hookup. The shit you buy from the crackhead in the park is likely 35-40%. The rest of it is either baby laxative, baking powder, cheap trucker crank, or whatever looks white and powdery.

I've heard stories of shitty coke mixing poorly with alcohol. Don't know how true that is though.

Yeah...., I stole the line...., you got me.
It's still pretty funny after all these years, though.

That whole routine is hilarious

If used properly its a great party tool that keeps you up and into it. One the other hand its a hell of a drug. Also very unlikely but get a naloxone kit inb4 fentanyl. Theyre free in my province

it smells so good

Why would you use Naloxone? That's for opioid overdose isn't it?

Yup. Im just safe over sorry

>microdosing
>cocaine

The way i use it is smoking get u really high for about 5 mins and jusy make u want to keep on using longest i went for smoking wasb18hr straight

let me guess, you also think microdosing lsd is a waste of time.

Speedballs are fun

you can make $50 off of a few grams of baking soda and powdered sugar and $25 worth of coke.

I never understood the attraction, either, but I've seen lots of women want anal sex as a consequence of snorting cocaine. Go figure.

god you gun freaks, not enough to shoot kids in school but you need your AR15 to shoot piles of cocaine? fucking disgusting.

It's white

Say hello to my lil friend.

it turns you into a vessel of satan for a short amount of time

Cocaine is a relic from our shitty Boomer ancestors and their whitebread parties. No more than a nigger drug now. Overpriced, over rated. Would prefer a pinch of meth over any amount of cocaine smaller than 5 grams.

Not a damn thing, if you need to take a drug to create any kind of feeling in yourself (and that's all they ever do) for any non-medical reason, you're either in a deeply broken mental state or haven't developed enough mental strength to reach pure peace and soundness of mind without substances, on the same consistent basis. Meditation is the only worthwhile recreational drug, op.

Normie spotted. Checked, tho.

No

>5g of coke
Jesus Christ, why?

it's fashionable to get high, the music blaring through the western world's airwaves daily glorifies and promotes it

I mean as far as lasting effects. That much coke would hardly last as long as the pinch of meth unless very good coke.

It's great.....unless it stops your heart

Time for drunk meditation

eat up some vitamins before doing mdma, vitamin c n shit, bananas...find some good pills tho

after the first time i took MDMA i shot the biggest cumshot in my life. there isn't a better feeling than that

Nothing, it cost me 4 good years of my life.

dont get hooked