Mfw his team hasn't won the last 6 consecutive league titles

>mfw his team hasn't won the last 6 consecutive league titles

>mfw

Sounds like a pretty worthless league.

>i-it was napolel's turn, dammit

2nd and 3rd got past 80pts, only 4 and 5 pt away from a treble candidate. EPL instead let a choking babby win the league first, and then let Conte literally walk through the league with a shit team.

The only reason Serie A gave the impression of being close this season is because Juve sleepwalked to the finish, drawing and losing games. The league is shit. The PL wasn't competitive this season but at least there's variety in who wins it. Even Ligue 1 is more interesting than Serie A.

/thread

The variety means the league is weak, that is exactly why you are not winning anything with NT in ages and ages.

The main hint is how fucking appalling Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham are: not a league win in decades, they try and try and still fucking fail, while random teams from nowhere take turns to get a piece of the top. That means they don't have a real project, they just do stuff. Chelsea at least saw the writing on the wall 20 years ago, started literally (as in literally) parroting the way italians handle football and then thanks to oil money made itself into a legit force, rest of the teams gives legitimacy to "reddit-tier", they don't have the slightest idea of what they're doing.

>mfw he rates Zidane as unexposable

>variety means the league is weak

This would be an argument if any Italian team other than Juve did anything in Europe.

I agree with you, but to be fair Napoli was very unlucky two years ago and is only getting better
I'm fairly positive that they will do good next year

>"Premier" League
Stop talking please.

>variety is a good thing
I told you to stop talking.
>Napoli loses to the finalist
>they didn't do shit
No one cares about Europa League here.

Focus on the CL if you want. The last time an Italian team that wasn't Juve made even a quarter final was 2011/12. In that time frame (12/13-16/17) the PL has had Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City and Leicester make it to the QF, and City and Chelsea make semis.

Only one of these implies a league is weak.

But Serie A is rigged.

That's why it's gone from the most glamorous league in the world to an afterthought that badly trails La Liga, The Premier League, and even the damn Bundesliga.

Lolno.
Everyone knows it's easier to score in CL than in Serie A.
I also like how you completely disregard the fact that Italian teams are all poor and in a changing phase, except Juve.
>americans

>random teams
>literally happened once
>Chelshit saw it years ago
>Didn't see anything and would have been, at best, midtable if Roman never bought the club

I'll not bother getting into all of your retardation, but it's literally impossible to have the best domestic league and the best NT. Germany has a strong NT, but how is their domestic league? Wow, wouldya look at that, it was Bayern Munich who won again. Spain has a strong NT, but how is their domestic league? Wow, just let me take my "Barcelona-Halal Madrid" coin out of my pocket and flip it, I'm guaranteed a 50/50 shot of being right. Italy has an average NT, but what about the domestic league? Wow, Jewventus won it again! That's surely a sign of a strong league. Portugal won the Euros and literally no one watches the league. Christ, the only time anyone even watches their best teams is when they're in Europe. Brazil literally raped international football for decades, how many times have you even watched their beachball league? It's entirely because of the parity in the PL that clubs buy cheaper players from abroad which is detrimental to the NT.
English managers are similar. They generally have to start way outside the PL and no top club is going to just offer them a job. They'll offer some meme a job though because he has experience already in a trash league, probably won some irrelevant title and costs way less. Again to our own detriment. I'm talking about a league where clubs actually have to compete though. Not one where some old greaseballs decide who is going to win because they have money on it. I would even be surprised to see Juventus stripped of their last 3 titles...again.
Also Tottenham have literally never been seen as a top side (except by Jews obviously), you've included them purely because they finished 2nd which tells me you don't actually know as much about football as you try to let on.

>The variety means the league is weak,
Good contrarian point. A lot of people here confuse "balanced league" with "strong league". Barca and Real would have shared most Premier League titles as well in the last 10 years.

>I rate Serie A

What a sorry excuse for a human being.

The only reason why the "Premier" League is relevant is because you're better than anyone else at marketting, obviously not at Football.
>average Italian hating on Italy

tl dr mate

>>average Italian hating on Italy
Hating on a shitty one-team league, if you're not cheering for a team watching serie A is just boring, deal with it.
Shitty teams, shitty players and empty stadiums.

>Not rating parity

Anyone else think watching the yurops argue about soccer is comfy?

>wahh my team doesn't win therefore the league is boring and shit
t. customer

Kill yourself.

>mfw we only won the last 5 consecutive league titles

>my team
You're actually retarded, I'm not cheering for a serie A team that's why I find it boring, EPL and La Liga are better.
I know that the truth hurts but noone cares about jewve winning another title, just like buyern in bundes

Does the EPL even have a player that comes close to being as likeable as based Papu?

this is actually a lot more common than you think.

celtic, basel, shaktar donetsk, olympiakos ludogorets have 6 in a row.

red bull salzburg, apoel and bayern are 1 away from 6 in a row

>I'm not cheering for a serie A team that's why I find it boring
Says it all.

Now kill yourself.

>I'd rather play in a competitive league than win multiple titles in a row

:)

>terrone jewventino
Every. Fucking. Time.
Now go back in your disgusting slum terrone di merda

>Shakhtar
first title this season since 2014
>Ludogorets
only five :)

You are the terrone custmer here, friend.

>>Ludogorets
>only five :)

wrong

its six in a row from 2012-17

shiiiiiiiiiiiiit
didn't count this season

Does the EPL even have a player that comes close to being as good as based Papu?

my team actually won 7 consecutive league titles :')

>Lyon
what went wrong?

PSG era. Duh.
They were never a rich team, they had a good young team.

they became shit before PSG happened

They sold their best players and they had won for 7 years.
Last time they won was 2 years before PSG became a thing.

why was this season so shit considering all the talent they have in their team and why hasn't Génésio already been sacked like 5 months ago?

Serie A is, and has always been, way more fun and comfy to watch than Premiershit, even during the dark ages of Mancini in Inter. When Conte re-installed the winning culture to Juve - it was game on. Nothing beats a comfy Seria A game at Sunday afternoon. Meanwhile in Englel you can't even see the Sun and their """""players""""" only play long ball.

Based

>>>/reddit/

What is it like supporting a team that is expected to win every single match home and away?