Why do you hate on Syrian refugees, Sup Forums?

Afghans, Pakistanis, Algerians, Tunisians, Moroccans... I can understand to be against them, but what about the Syrians?

Syrians are generally good people if they are not Sunni.

I don't hate Syrian refugees, i hate muslims

>liking Muslims of any kind

Most "syrian" refugees aren't even syrian. Also the good ones stay and fight.

Your country in particular isn't awash in refugees. These are fake Syrians and economic migrants, not Syrian war refugees. The actual refugees, people fleeing for their lives from warfare, poured into Jordan and neighboring stable countries (not Saudi Arabia of course, which started the war in-part). Able-bodied young men who wanted social welfare and vulnerable women came to your country, not war refugees.

I had a crush on a pakistani

LEAVE

I just don't want to pay for their education, housing, health insurance.

All Muslims are shit.

Fpbp

Have you ever seen the /sg/ threads?
Sup Forums doesnt hate syrians or syrian refugees.

Because they flood our countrys with fantastic believes and sharia law.

Because in the whole year ive seen not one guy who even closely resembles Syrians.

They are all blacks and they arrive like tourists fully pimped out with luggage

Syrians should be helped but not by sending them to Europe but like Trump said in their own nation. The World armies could easily set up a safe zone if they truly wanted

Because most of them aren't from Syria but from the other countries you named

They're alright, but they're not us.

They should be in their own country, as soon as they can be.

I wish them the best, but they don't belong in Europe.

I hate cocksucking Germans such as you more than I do Syrians. Go neck yourself turk rape baby

>if they are not Sunni.
You answered the question yourself summerfag.

I demand the name of this fluid druid

>I demand the name of this fluid druid
Yusra is mine. Mine alone.

Post more Yusra, faggot

Coz they litterally smell like shit.

don't you retards realize that any random brown person from the middle east can just claim to be syrian and become a "refugee"

I dont hate them or like them, i just dont want to sacrifice my childrens future for them

No, this is not possible. We have speech and DNA experts who can pinpoint someone to within 3 street block these days.

Yes, we have like 5 of them for 1,5millions north africans