Why do you hate German tourists?

why do you hate German tourists?

There are not enough of them in my country, telling me how much they hate Germany

I hate it when German men get drunk and naked in my country.
I love it when German women get drunk and naked in my country.

They ruin beaches

>They ruin beaches
yes, especially those of the UK

Our seaside is targeted at low-cost scum tourist, so they're all shit - the classless Brits, Germans, Russians. The worst of the worst.

To this day I still can't believe this is a real thing.

They disgust me.

why do germans make holes in the sand?

Because it's fun.
I don't really do it anymore since I'm a lazy cunt but when I was a kid I tried to build a tunnel to china or find underground water/oil.

Why would anyone go to such an ugly beach?

Woah

This tbqhfampai
Gulf coast master race
although germans have been flooding here in recent years

>Because it's fun.
why don't you drop in it and have your fellow countrymen refill it?

Are they making holes?

Nah. I think they are too old to be bothered

>Stop having fun with things I don't like REEEEE

>get off plane
>get on bus
>german tourists with beer in hand are loud and blocking the doors

your new generation are absolute trash, comfy oldfags were based at balaton but partyfags are cancer

How old are they exactly?

Don't worry. The partynormies are cancer here too.

65+ I would wager

Because they assume you speak German. Once a worman almost got mad at me because I couldn't understand her

Schleswig-holstein and hamburger tourists are cool, same with south germans. But central germany is full of scum, they always shit up our beaches, half the time they are berliner subhumans with no respect for nature

Good thing you have them instead of young adult autismo machines

we act like true pigs on vacation as far as my observation goes. white people are generally not so different in their attitude when alcohol is involved.

It's fun :) Used to do it as a kid

Those fucking krautniggers tried to bitch me off for smoking a cigarette on a beach in california

They make trenches for WW3

Heh, that image has been tossed around for years, actually that's New Zealand

can't think of something annoying about them so i don't hate them

I don't. They are respectable tourists. Brits have destroyed Amsterdam, whereas my comfy town in Zealand is just visited by German tourists and it's not a degnerate shithole like Amsterdam

I live in Amsterdam. There is still a small section in the southern part of the city that is near 100% Dutch.

But I agree with you. For some reason it looks like 50% of the population of Amsterdam are British women. I don't even know what they like about the city so much but they all flock here and work at clothes stores and the likes in the city center.

what beaches?

They're not the worst but they can be pretty autistic on public transport. They get strangely excited and talk to each other in German loud enough so the whole tram/bus/train carriage can hear them.

I don't

>go to mallorca
>hear what sounds like marching soldiers behind me at 06:00
>it's literally every single german in the hotel marching out as one to place their towels on the sun chairs and ANY other available space near the pool