Ez ways of suicide?

ez ways of suicide?

whats got u down

Living until you die of old age

fucked up my life
>debt
>unemployed
>drug addict

not impossible to change, Im 2 out of those 3. But somehow still manage to be alive

Apply for welfare and start a business. As much welfare as you can possibly get.

Food stamps, LIHEAP, social security, food pantries, free clothes churches, state aid, tax benefits, whatever else you can think.

I guess, don't think it will ever happen not that I haven't tried it just never works for long, oh and I forgot I'm also homeless

whats the reason of your drug addiction though?

btw how old are u Op?

20, I used to read tripreports when I was younger and got really into the whole drug thing, when I smoked weed the first time it was the best thing that's ever happened to me, been kinda depressed I guess since I was a child, got bullied didn't take it well, and it made me
feel happy again like really truly happy, I guess it's the escape into another state of mind, as long as I can remember I hate being me, drugs make me not me you know

I was the same, I abused weed so much, I thought it made me happy but it really just made me anti social and lazy. I am fortunate to have someone that cares about me and gave me a place to stay because it really ruined my life. about a 9 months ago my friends invited me to drop acid. I had a great trip and was able to resolve my inner issues. IT really helped me quit smoking and now I feel like i dont need or want it anymore. Im not saying acid is the answer but you really need to talk to yourself and resolve some conflict that you have.

thx for the backstory
dont u have family or friends u talk with?

I myself had the worst trips when I was alone and didnt have anybody for 3yrs straight didnt step out until I went to a psychologist who made me quit after 12yrs consumption.

You are not your decisions, you are not your mistakes. Take responsibility for your actions, realize the situations and do whatever it takes to get out of that situation. It's not impossible you're just being weak.

its fucking hard to rewire your brain. Especially after so much time of not really caring and trying, I feel you user you are not alone. Dont kill yourself.

Wait what are you addicted to Bc all you mentioned was weed?

na my mom kicked me out, don't know my dad, grandparents all dead or can't really talk to them
Yeah man I dropped my first tab a couple months ago too, was more of a fun experience though, mostly just laughing and crazy visuals, very breathtaking experience, never really got to think about anything like that though. Probably because I try to avoid thinking about anything whenever I can

I've been through many "phases" as I call them, I did pretty much everything I could, uppers downers even opioids I got physically addicted to once, no good, but the main thing is definitely weed, which I currently can't afford so I've been drinking for the past year

I find it so weird at times that my biggest and as far as I remember only dream as a child was doing drugs. Seems fucked up to me

exit bag with nitrogen

Anyway, thanks Sup Forumsros for being such massive faggots, you're really missing the point of Sup Forums. Still you made me not want to kms anymore, so I guess that's something.

jump of a high building you mongoloid, it's not that difficult. if there are no high buildings, try suspension hanging. if hanging is too difficult (it kinda is not gonna lie) just get some heroin and overdose or something. keep in mind the overdose itself might not kill you, but choking on your vomit will. luckily you wont be concious for that