Faces of fb

Faces of fb

This bitch is an absolute psychopath. Has an open wall and WILL SEND NUDES.

>WILL SEND NUDES
Wow, you've found an attentionwhore.
Go ahead, send her these measily 140$ for a few shitty nudes, that's clearly a good deal because i wouldn't know a place where to get nudes for free or anything.

guess canada doesnt have free mental health care eh hahaha

No apparently not. Look at her wall holy shit

I feel like that profile is fake, because it sounds so goofy

This fucking idiot. She used to work at the Tim Horton's on Charlton Ave. She got accused by two other workers of stealing money from the till, management had her eyes on her pretty much all the time after that. Got kicked out by her boyfriend at the time and ended up sneaking into the store a few times after hours and sleeping there. There was a rumor she was whoring herself out for a while, but no one could confirm that. What a fucking train wreck.

>Got kicked out by her boyfriend at the time and ended up sneaking into the store a few times after hours and sleeping there
That's actually kinda sad
>hurr what a fuckin idiot, she was homeless, fuck her amirite

She could have gone home and stayed with her parents but nope, she wouldn't do that. A few of her friends offered to let her crash on their couch but nope, wouldn't do that either. Her pride gets in the way A LOT and it cost her in the long run. She had options, she didn't have to do what she did at all.

I live near the hammer, like 20 mins. maybe I should give her a place to stay OP. my house is pretty empty.

How do you know all of this?

I bet 40 bucks that this guy wants to put his penis in the lowest hole in her face

Be sure to stock up on vaseline and ducktape though.

I wouldn't mind seeing her nudes if anyone has them....

something tells me effort wouldn't be required

I grew up in Toronto, moved to Hamilton in my late teens. I briefly worked at Tim's with her (for a little over three months) and my girlfriend worked with her at Lush for a little over six months. She's a professional train wreck.

anybody has link to that gofundme?

gf.me/u/gw9tis

let's see how many idiots come here on Sup Forums

>"With this 1 single example of a mentally ill Canadian, I have now gathered enough information to justify criticizing the country's entire health care system"
ur american is showing

Keep in mind that people join roll threads to get quads for a 10$ game while OPs picture states that he's lying anyways and gets away with it every single time.

Id fuck the crazy out of her. She also has this creeeeepy dude on her wall named Thomas Lee? holy shit this dude looks like a pedophile and child rapist

do you always take simple jokes so seriously or do you do it only hear, while looking for a reason to whine

Funny how people who are constantly obsessing over me are constantly making up lies about me, all because I won't let them get between my legs. None of what this post says is true, I can assure you. This loser goof is just a mad piece of shit. I never worked at Lush, and I worked at Tim Horton's back when I was 18 for two weeks. I can assure you this loser doesn't even know who I really am.

>or a place for my cat
OH FUCK NO, I DON'T WANT SOME POOR KITTY TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF THAT WEIRDO

RICHFAGS GO BUY HER A FUCKIN HOUSE ON THAT GOFUNDME

>needs money
>homeless
>has smartphone
>money for makeup and costumes

ShiggyDiggy.jpg

i am in a good mood today, I'll assume that this really is that gurl

did you find a place for your cat by now?

I'm still in my place but I need to find one by end of the month. Keep attacking me for literally no reason other than to feel better about yourselves. You people need to walk off a cliff.

Wow, begging for money instead of working for it yourself. And this bitch has the nerve to steal money too? Does Canada really tolerate lazy pieces of shit like this?

I was thinking the exact same thing.

i'm the one that actually sort of defended you now tell me about your cat, is he in a warm, safe place

Stop worrying about the fucking cat you softcock

she can spend less money on her dumb ass hair color and accessories so she might be able to live somewhere.
Dislodge the giant dildo from your ass and learn to take a joke.

Is this really her????

Best thread on b so far today.

I'm on Disability, you losers. My cat is a female, and she's still here because I AM STILL HERE. God, people need to be better than this.

white knight strikes again

I actually buy a lot of things on wish.com so they're cheap enough for me to afford. Get more wrong, you loser idiots. Jump on the band wagon some more without actually demanding any proof. Pathetic of you all. xD

want somewhere to stay m'lady?

fuck off, you fuckin idiot, I will worry about whatever the fuck I want, I don't need your permission, don't you have some trap thread to make? fuck off
do you even know who the fuck is a white knight you goddamn moron, are you samefagging, I can't believe that two retards of such colossal magnitude happen to reply within 2 minutes in the same thread

show a pic of your cat

Why even bother staying friends with shit-tier people like this? Let them live out their bullshit dramas by themselves.

Does this disability pay for your psychiatric services? If so, why aren't you in a mental hospital yet? Or did you get caught robbing that too like Tim Hortons?

Speaking of proof. Cmon guys. You all know the rules timestamps and tits etc etc

not her but these posts she is making are scatterbrained enough it's likely her

how about some reading comprehension, why would she ask herself to post a pic of her cat?
Can't Sup Forumstards do anything right these days? Can't you guys read three lines and not fuck it up for once

I don't want tits and timestamp, I want to see cat and timestamp to know it's okay

Still waiting on pictures of the cat

Sup Forumstards don't pay...
Tits or GTFO

that's exactly what I want mate, I want to see healthy and fed kitty just chilling in a warm place

I don't know who any of you cretins are, but you're all disgusting. None of you has any right to treat someone like this, specially when they didn't do shit to you. I'm being attacked for no reason, so you all should be better and know right from wrong, and this entire post is fucking WRONG, and so are all of you for supporting it.

I'm not a cretin nor am I supporting it. I won't give you money but I will house you in a 4 bedroom home in Waterloo Region with free reign over the whole home if you prove the kitty is ok

nobody fuckin cares about what OP wrote about you, we all care about your cat, none of us even remembers what happened to you, because we are so uninterested in your story that we won't even scroll up for half a second

all we want is to see your cat, world doesn't revolve about your fucking persona, bernadette

Hey Bernadette, if this IS you, can you post your mailing address so we can donate to your Gofundme campaign of begging people for money because you don't want to work?

yeah, tits and pussy

heres a small loan of one million keks

If none of you care, then shut the fuck up and move on. ^__^ And you don't give a shit about my cat, and none of you give a shit about anything. You're all just clearly miserable you have to attack someone on a goof ridden website. That's fine. I know the truth, none of you don't, so that's okay. Talk amonst yourselves, this post has been reported, I've said what I had to say, now the lot of you can rot in a vat of acid for all I care. I know what's true, none of you do. You'd all rather be fed lies and look like fucking idiots instead of asking the person the lies are made to attack.

I don't believe any of it. I offered exactly what you want providing you prove the cat is alive and healthy and you refuse to. do you just want money for drugs and poz parties?

But.... The crazy is kind of comming straight from your own fb wall.

I heard you are down for a good creampie and your pussy is shaved like the scorched earth hellscape your life currently is. Confirm?

>this post has been reported
lolz

Nobody cares what's true about you, trust me, nobody cares. We don't know wat's truth and what isn't, because you are just as interesting as shit we take every morning, but we do actually care about your cat, because it is innocent bystander of your fucked up situation

i care about you, you may be crazy but ppl drove you to that point. i care user u have a home here

pls b ok kitty

She needs to an hero. Clearly a waste of resources.

...why they are fucking mother earth

I approve being bullies toward this kind of people brazenly pretending to be depressed while in fact, they have a better life than us

we need proof.

you had the chance and you didn't ask about the cat what is wrong with you nigger

topkek

boring as shit, we have screenshots everyday

show your cat, I want to see good little kitty that enjoys his kitty life, and doesn't go homeless and starving because he is dependent on bernadette

for the lulz

>I have disabilities
>I'am on Disability.
And she doesn't think benefit fraud squad don't monitor her profile. It will end soon anyway.

SHOW ME THE FUCKING CAT YOUR FUCKING NIGGER. I WANT TO SEE THE FUCKING CAT. CAT US ALL. NOW. FUCKING SHOW US THE CAT. I WANT TO SEE THE CAT

>this post has been reported

This ain't facebook or twitter

here there are programs for people on welfare or disability that will provide her last month's rent for free. legally she is obligated to report the GoFundMe income to Ontario works disability as income and they will subtract that from her monthly payment. she probably hasn't and will not do that.

Kek what a faggot. Kill yourself by drinking bleach

although i have to agree with her, this "thot" thing is fuckin stupid

>I bet 40 bucks that this guy wants to put his penis in the lowest hole in her face
UNDERRATED POST. Well done user well done.

Timestamp or GTFO.

Fucking bullshit, it just so happens that you know this one muppet in all of fucking Hamilton, a town with over half a million people in it and your on Sup Forums right at the time we're talking about her. Fuck off

Careful those braces can do some damage.