youtu.be/XHaAQBCz4R8?t=1m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=idOQFSu_4Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=BAM_swBFUSM
youtube.com/watch?v=D22XGUg8tWs
youtube.com/watch?v=IsuUFJ2JIfw
youtube.com/watch?v=sWuYspuN6U8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

likey is definitely twice's best single

can you faggots get your own general and samefag there?

post shitty albums

the majority of twice's vocals are too whiney for me

twice is good and should keep doing what they're doing, nugushitters are just mad twice outsell their shit group's entire discography in 3 days

no and kys pristincuck

based absolute banger releases

youtube.com/watch?v=mr7vumA_sgY

Acchan made AKB

post >our girl

>and should keep doing what they're doing
mmh

someone should update the muh sales image for this generation

nugushitters are SEETHING lmfao

where's the banger?

chenuggo a cute

>pristin
>cuck
twiceshitter on damage control lmao

lmao

>koreans are gonna start listening to more and more soulless korean rnb and ballads

the velvet will win in the end

I've had this thought about choreos for a while. There's no doubt that Gfriend/RV etc have hard choreos from technical perspective but it feels almost as if a lot of the time they are doing hard moves for the sake of showing off how well they can dance. The end result is a performance that looks cool at the time but isn't that memorable afterwards. You go 'woah those girls are great dancers' moreso than 'woah that was a really cool dance'. A lot of groups suffer from this and if you switch the music for their dances (and maybe tweak the tempo a bit) you might not even notice unless you are already familiar with their work.

Twice on the other hand gets shit on a lot for easy choreo which is true. However I feel Twice are very good at formations and moves that are memorable and relate to the lyrics. For example Likey's choreo revolves around the whole looking good for the camera and SNS theme. My favourite part is during Momo's second verse she walks past Jihyo having BB cream applied to her and Sana smacking her lips putting on lipstick before finally crouching into the photoframe to take her photo, complete with Cub's hand closing up to replicate the button press to take the shot

youtu.be/XHaAQBCz4R8?t=1m55s

youtube.com/watch?v=idOQFSu_4Ok

Knock Knock's choreo is even better, the vast majority of the moves involve some form of the 'knocking' motif. You've got side knocks, front knocks, big loopy knocks, small repeated knocks, knocking on each other, knocking through doors etc. There's no mistaking that the choreo was made soley for this song. If you tried to swap KK and TT/Likey's choreos around it just wouldn't work. I think this sort of factor is why Twice is able to generate more memorable and 'iconic' dances than the rest of the field

idiot, how dare you disrespect a fashion icon

cute

I blame the nugushitters

that would be our cute princess president

i hate this reeeeee song
i hate this reeeeee song
i hate this reeeeee song
i hate this reeeeee song

What's up with antis getting so worked up lately?

>and this is with out omt and twicestagram
other groups literally cant compete

Good post

what are those mascots for?

didn't you hear? it's twicemania

seulgi was spotted filming some addition scenes for their november comeback, they said she got double eyelid surgery

twicemania running WILD on the nugushitters tonight lmfao

seashitters are crying right now

I'd literally kill myself

why are you deliberately excluding Likey, nugushitter?

twiceshitter...

youtube.com/watch?v=BAM_swBFUSM

youtube.com/watch?v=D22XGUg8tWs

no you wouldnt

*reverse frankensteiner*
*reverse cowgirl*

pick a twice member. i just need one for now

>c-can y-you guys get your own general so my nugu posts stop getting ignored
lmfao

Twice and people defending Twice

After years of idol shit, koreans want something more real.
Its normal.
Capitalism will fix it

for what?

Twice have a brilliant brand because they're sexy and cute, and appeal to adults and kids. Their dances are memey and easy to learn and that's great.

Twice has a lot of fans in elementary school, so what? They're the only group in the game that's accessible to kids. But they're also appealing to adults too, they check both boxes. Don't hate them because kids like them too, like nigga it aint all about you.

mina

good post

Twice actually do a decent job with their choreography. They obviously don't have stellar dancers outside of Momo and that limits what they can do but given the challenges of making 9 member choreography challenging and visually appealing they do a decent job.

I don't think we are going to see them do a hard hitting choreo soon but it could happen down the road.

line stickers and i'm guessing other merchandise, they were wearing clothes with pictures of them in a recent vlive

>twiceshitter reading comprehension
because it hasn't charted yet? going by listeners so far, it'll probably do worse than signal

>implying I'm not clinically depressed

that second one isn't wrestling you stupid idiot

who is the suzy of twice?

pristincucks are actually pathetic jesus christ

go vote on mama some more fucking losers

*caves a twiceshitter's skull in*

Twice are objectively doing as well if not better than SNSD at the same point in their careers

Oh! + RDR repackage combined sold ~420k, Twicecoaster series combined sold ~670k

not him but i haven't seen any data on their digital sales, just their album sales which have been very good so far

that's not what my mommy and daddy told me

who is the sunmi of twice?

tldr

thanks. i'm bad at making decisions

well they're stupid for raising someone stupid like you you idiot

jeongers

What's the point of difficult choreo? A dance has one objective, to be visually appealing. How hard it is is completely irrelevant.

>They're the only group in the game that's accessible to kids

this is kinda relevant to the fight from last thread
kpop's being pushed into the hands of bulkbuying fringe fandoms while the public loses interest
probably because the songs SUCK

pics where

who is the yeeun of twice?

Jisoo is fucking perfect here

Nobody leaps out as being the obvious Sunmi or Yenny user.

I think it's easier to try to match them up vs SNSD which is obviously the inspiration.

It's true though, Korean kids LOVE Twice.

I tell her

sweet lies

sweet lies

not to mention there is no point in a hard choreo if your just gonna fall flat on your ass half the time

who is the yubin of twice

remember when twice used to dance
youtube.com/watch?v=IsuUFJ2JIfw

dubu

dude is hyeyeon on the unit

>nu-kpg

nayeon or momo if she could sing

The best dance of all time is also one of the hardest.
Really makes you think.
youtube.com/watch?v=sWuYspuN6U8

not even Once but I actually agree

she's on my unit iykwim

don't get too excited i think his outfit just made him look fat

yes

not even the best bts dance

what do sales have to do with that post

no one in twice has over 90 iq

tell her i wish her good luck and success

>it's a gaypopshitter bringing up gaypop into a conversation that has nothing to do with gaypop episode

lol please tell me this one's jimin

Different choreography tells different stories. It's rare but really excellent choreography can allow the artist to explore parts that the vocals and instrumentals alone can't.

Considering Kpop thrives on group choreography having good visual appealing but also challenging choreography is nice.

Look at something like Likey. Instead of having a solo Momo dance break it would be much more impressive to have 5 of the girls hit that hard.