What do you think happens to us when we die, Sup Forums?

What do you think happens to us when we die, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARlTV1ZGJk8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

life is just an illusion. we aren't supposed to be alive. we are 3-dimensional beings stuck in a 10-dimensional membrane. upon death, all things become clear.

the same thing that happened before you were born
NOTHING

Decay in some way and eventually return to space dust in a few billion years

All life is made up of energy, when we die, it doesn't just fuck off with our physical self. Reincarnation.

You're either incinerated in a furnace, then put in an urn, or you're buried underground in a wooden casket that will eventually rot, and bugs will come and basically turn you into fertilizer slowly.
You could also be cryogenically frozen for eternity like Walt Disney.

Same thing when you sleep without dreaming.

i agree user

>atheists
You guys are so enlightened. Thousands of years of human thought and you guys figured it all out at 15.

You become the hokage

any native faggots understand what Mike is saying here youtube.com/watch?v=ARlTV1ZGJk8

I have a consciousness, I "am", therefore a bigger consciousness exists---God. Repent.

I might be wrong but I'm sure that there's no other way. Nothing happens. We die and thats all. I'd like that anyway because an afterlife or living forever seems like hell to me.

Exactly. We just cease to exist. Like a worm, or any other animal. Did you think anything about a mosquito when you squish it? No. Same the whole universe thinks about your death. Carpe Diem motherfucker.

"Consciousness" is the process of your neurons firing. They stop firing when you die. You cease to be conscious.
Suicide is painless OP

I lie is still a lie even if everyone believes it.

Life insurance will payout. Thats about it.

My weed was spiked by my mom with angel dust and i remembered my own death as a baby, i like actually remembered the water filling my lungs and anxiety and then black nothingness, but then as i went to bed i "remembered" a bunch more shit like our consciousness are windows to a huge consciousness that connects us all that we all go back into when our carbon shells no longer have a grasp over us, and it was pretty neat I guess, idk if I actually "remember" this all happening or if I was just high as shit

Woke and yes!

Nothing happens. We go in a hole and feed the worms, end of story. Do you need more to live or something?

You press start and begin newgame+ with the foresight and knowledge gained from your previous life.

That'd be fucking awesome tbh. [spoiler]You'd eventually know everything, though.[/spoiler]

FUCK, I forgot spoilers aren't a thing on this board.

We are already in hell.

I've got a theory that when we die, our minds suspend our thought in the last instant before death for the rest of eternity. An infinite amount of time to regret or languish. Possibly even enough time to create or own realities.

We rot

....fuck

We are given a choice, then judged by the Almighty.

What even is anything?

nothing.
there was nothing before, why would there be something after?

I worship Satan, what fag are you talking about. I'm gonna go to hell with all the people in history who were bad ass like fucking Lemmy and Dio.

perception wise lights out forever

How would be reprieve nothingness?

why do you assume Dio is going to hell?

you don't thats why its dark

Nothing tbh. It's like getting surgery where it's like they flip a switch, but forever.

We don't actually die, it's a big conspiracy. They just take all the old people and really injured people and blast them into space.

hell and eternal damnation. we will be raped by demons with dicks made from redhot steel, we will be chewed on by demons with chainsaws as teeth, we will be...

nothing happens. we end.

I don't understand what I just read, and while it was terrifying as shit to think of... It was also moderately intriguing. Could you explain more details, please?

There is nothing, just nothing, in the end it is better then the pain of living in a decaying husk.

enjoy your flat earth

Thousands of years of of wish full thinking

we all go to baba booey land

We merely cease to exist. We go back into the nothingness we had before birth. There is no such thing as consciousness energy, that's all pseudo-scientific bullshit.

Prove it

so we exist now to be literally nothing later, makes a lot of sense user. You nihilists are wrong/as bad as the newagers.

Meant for

>makes a lot of sense
you're implying there's any sense to be made, or a "purpose" to all this.

We die

What does it mean to exist?

That pic is horrifying. I hate when people spray tomato sauce down my shirt too.

Because he's "the Last in Line"
Lol

Me with the floorshow
Kickin' with your torso
Boys getting high
And the girls even more so
Wave your hands if your not with the man
Can I kick it?
(Yes you can)
I got
(Funk)
You got
(Soul)
We got everybody
I've got the gift
Gonna stick it in the goal
It's time to move your body

I don't wanna rock, DJ
But you're making me feel so nice
When's it gonna stop, DJ?
Cos your keeping me up all night

well I guess when you are a depressed sack of shit there isn't a point to being alive. Not understanding the purpose in all of this is entirely your fault.

Continue?

not sure why you equate realizing the meaninglessness of life with depression.

so we come from nothing so clearly nothing is something? You are a retard.

Singin' in the classes
Music for your masses
Give no head
No backstage passes
Have a proper giggle
I'll be quite polite
But when I rock the mic
I rock the mic
(Right)
You got no love, then you're with the wrong man
If you can't get a girl
But your best friend can

because thinking life has no meaning is depression you moron

We only exist in our own minds and nowhere else. All that we see and experience is only an illusion. You will die an infinite death. You have already died in every conceivable way and manner.

I don't wanna be sleazy
Baby just tease me
Got no family planned
Houston, do you hear me?
Ground control, can you feel me?
Need permission to land
I don't wanna rock DJ
Cos you're keeping me up all night

I don't wanna rock, DJ
Cos your keeping me up all night

Pimpin' aint easy
Most of them fleece me
Every night
Pimpin' ain't easy
But if you're sellin' it
It's alright

Look son, prove to me that the earth is round without Googled cgi pics, fisheye lens pics or "because so-n-so says so"

>protip: you can't!

There isnt even a valid experiment that can prove the earth is spinning

Stop
Now consider this
Stop making it all about your shit
We all gotta deal
One trip, make the most of it
Just a little bit
Stop making it about your shit
We're all gonna be
Six feet in the coldest ground

Now we're blacking out
Right then
Turn around
Go on and give it back
You're dead meat
In a chilling freeze
You're an effigy
And a wrapper in a plastic bag
We're all dietys
Washed up in a sewage leak

Where was I?
A flowered shrine
A cussing bum
A crystal shine
In a pool of scum
A dream so real
That your vision's gone

your pic

tbh you would have to be retarded to think the earth is any shape but a rhombus

Stop, just don't. It's cringy as fucc to just read that shit.

soon your whole identity (thekey, genecoin, all your social networks) will be uploaded to the blockchain, it will interact with all other blockchains (linked by chainlink) and you will keep on living in a virtual world. Matrix coin will make all of this possible. Your cash will be worthless as only crytpo will be legitimate in this new world. When you want a break from the virtual world you can buy a new physical body and start all over again. oh wait, it has allready happend (do you think it is a coincidence that you are born in a world were this will be possible in a foreseeable future?) we all made it user, we live foreever

that's not the definition of depression. you can be depressed for many reasons, or simply a chemical imbalance. and you can exist in a meaningless universe (and know it) without being depressed, user.
your argument is akin to atheists having no morality because no god told them what to do.

Fucking DIE already!

My mind will be freed of it's physical boundaries to form a spiritual unity with god

that is the very crux of depression, chemical imbalance leads to this idealization that reality is nothingness because you are inherently feeling a lack of reality on the chemical end of the spectrum. To assume the universe is meaningless is jaw dropingly retarded. Why are you here posting at all if it has no meaning? You might as well assert that nothing is real and that we are not having this conversation.

you become consciousness without a body again. dying feels a lot like coming home because you were at that place before you were born

Have you ever seen a large object disappear behind the horizon?

and i thought balls touching was gay

this guy gets it

It's not user. Glad I convinced you otherwise!

and btw everyone will know what you fapped to and how much you smelled your finger after rubbing your asshole. Blockchain data can't be changed

Have u ever noticed no matter how high you go, the horizon stays at eye level?

> it varies wildly depending on your coroner.

i always had a weird thought that every living being is s, "soul" or singular energy in its own state kind of like a chain. So bacteria has some of this but it is very very young in its existence as energy whereas humans are very late in the spectrum (compensate for consciousness) this could also be argued as when you die you are able to travel through any time so as if you were to die tomorrow you would be reborn as another human. if you were bacterium that ceased to exist you would become something slightly greater or another bacterium. This goes for any time since the beginning of the universe as well. could expand on this but my head hurts

Was that meant to prove the earth is round, or flat? Because it proves a round earth.

The Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this; some are good, some are bad, some are mixed. But, the good ones don’t ever want to organise, the bad instead are the ones that organise, because they lust after power. Powerful consciences don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together. Evil is always defeated, because good is so much stronger. And, we’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics showed it, Maxwell’s physics showed it, all of it, that there is at least twelve dimensions, and now that’s why all the top scientist and billionaires are coming out saying it’s a false hologram, it is artificial. The computers are scanning it and finding tensions points where it is artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe, that’s what they call dark matter. So, we’re like a thought or a dream that’s like a wisp in some computer program, some god’s mind, whatever. They’re proving it all, it’s all coming out.

yeah I agree cause we already went through more cycles than bacteria and therefore are a more sophisticated manifestation of consciousness

I wish there was a hell because most of you probably deserve to go there. If for nothing else besides wasting the gift of life. But there's nothing your distinctness ceases to exist you're gone for good.

we get reposted

I was several years younger than that thanks mate. God was thrown into the trash at the same time as Santa and for exactly the same reasons.

Ever done DMT? That's what happens when you die.

Wow. Tell us more?

do you have a source in which more info on the matter is available?

theology and science are finally dovetailing. Shits about to get interesting.

This for me too.

Yeah, please tell us more

just go play deus ex smh

I truly don't know what to think.

well that puts you ahead of a lot of people really

I have heard about that but I'm scared shitless to try it

where do you source your humility?
bc you need a boatload more

i think the better question is what happens to you/us/me - not as an physical being but as a single consciousnes?

Death is trivial, our bodies die and rot in the ground like any other animal on planet earth.

The consciousnes, is what I'm interested in.

atheism is the belief that when you die, that's there's no soul and no afterlife and I think that's just as stupid as believing in any religion. agnosticism is the way to go.

how the fuck does conscioussness exist without a living brain