Is weed and alcohol a good combination?

Is weed and alcohol a good combination?

Yes, up to a limit... The only times I've had a bad time on weed was when I smoked after coming home rat-arsed from a club

But otherwise I'd say tipsy on both is better than fucked on one

Not for me... If I've been drinking... not even really drunk, just have a nice buzz on and I smoke weed, it's instant fucking puke city.

Nope.

I can only do one or the other.

Only when you smoke first and then drink

Not really. But it always seems like a good idea at the time.

Makes me sleepy.
Alcohol and coke on the other hand is excellent.

>Is weed and alcohol a good combination?
Depends on your age. If you're young, avoid alcohol. If you're old and your life is a burned-out husk, nearly lifeless but still smoking, then go ahead and drink all you want to reduce the pain.

for me it is. I have to drink the alcohol first - no more than five drinks , then smoke the weed and everything is perfect. The other way round - get high before drinking makes me feel bad for some reason.

as long as its average on both sides
dont be really drunk then smoke weed or you will just spin

but if you smoke before hand then drink
it will be fucking mad night

If you're not a pussy

only with practice. if you don't smoke or drink very often and do both its usually a recipe for the spins.

Nope. That shit will make the room spin like a motherfucker and you'll probably vomit. Just stick to one or the other.

It's ok. I do it errday and have no issues, it is better to drink first though

Hey drunk then you only need half the weed to get high

i have the same problem with weed and nicotine. its good in moderation but when im high i just puff and puff without thinking about nic poisoning

If both are in moderation, it's a great combo. Smoking first is the safest bet. If you're already shitfaced, the weed could be a problem.
About 2 drinks plus a bit of weed is my happy place.

If you smoke a joint with a friend before it's nice. Don't get stoned, just mildly high, then start drinking. It might not be the case for others but I feel like smoking before makes me drink less over the night

Usually love the combo but when I'm super fucked drunk and end up smoking then sometimes when I'm preeetty drunk the weed is what tips me to the blackout point so just be smart

I'm on both right now. First, 3 beers. Seconded by some spirits. Finally a good trip from a bong.

I'm having a blast listing to Tool now. Which I haven't experienced in ages

Helpful poem:
Weed before booze, nothing to lose.
Booze before weed, you're fucked.

smoking after youre already pretty drunk might send you into the spins and nausea

Yeah man it's the gudgud

>Booze before weed, you're fucked
BEER THEN GRASS=YOUR ON YOUR ASS
GRASS THEN BEER =YOUR IN THE CLEAR

Weed smoker here. Haven't had a drink of alcohol in over 3 years. Alcohol is gay compared to homegrown herb. Just makes you act retarded and feel like shit the next day.

Haaaa yeah

checked

do both if you are no pussy

Alcohol and cocaine mixed is dangerous and damaging.
It creates cocaethylene.
Never understood people that mix those 2.

Some studies suggest that it may be more cardiotoxic than cocaine and "it also carries an 18- to 25-fold increase over cocaine alone in risk of immediate death.

>because a drunk person doing bumps is thinking about cardiotoxicity...

Yep. A classic combo.

>because people should ingest chemical with out understanding the pharmodynamics of it first.

Simple minded folks I guess.
I've ingested so many chemicals with psychoactive effects and not one of them did I not thouroughly reasearched and properley weighed the dose prior to ingesting,

This

This

Just do DXM. It's basically the same feeling plus it's probably way cheaper than getting alcohol and weed.

Yeah it's great what I normally do is drink 1 or 2 cans of beer (not too much or you'll be sick) and then smoke all of your I normally have gravity bongs as they get you stoned to bits and ten after that I drink a couple more cans

Kek are you retarded or 15? Go raid your parents medicine cabinet four mucinex kiddo

Been waiting for immediate death for years my dude.

Depends on your psychological disposition.
Alcohol puts your brain on autopilot and it thinks without thinking. Weed reduces the refractory period of neurons firing which can can create rapid change or rapid stagnation depending on how often you are able to change up your thought patterns.

>implying weed isn't for 15 year olds

fuck yeah, usually i cant wait to get home after going to the bar because I can get baked and melt into the couch

>implying 15 year olds don't get carded when buying DXM

I always seem to get a headache when I mix both

it's not terrible

Good recipe for the spins

>implying weed is a lot different than getting high off cold meds
>implying you are getting mucinex your parents bought
If you really think getting high off over the counter cold meds is the same as getting cross faded then you must be in high school

Do it everyday to prevent the void and to summon the will to live

15/10 would recommend

>>entire wine bottle and some bowls
>>every.fucking.day.
>>I don't have a problem or anything

>this

>never understood people that mix those 2
Honestly, after you try it, it's hard to understand why someone WOULDNT mix those two.

Besides, no one gives a shit about their health, and most people are retarded. Only a handful of people I've met know what the active compound is in magic mushrooms that makes you trip. Fewer people still know the most abundant element in the air. You think most people drinking and doing coke know what the name of the chemical is that is created from combining the two? Hell no...

The combo us so good though, that the handful of us that know still do it because it's amazing.

What the fuck you waiting for. There are numerous ways to do it.

This faggot is right. If you get drunk then smoke shit will get crazy.

i do that shit literally everyday, its fucking awesome

Couldn't tell you. If I had weed I never drank. Only if i could not get weed would drink. No point in mixing it.

Now, acid and weed? That shit's the bomb.