S/fur

s/fur
I heard that there's a way of harvesting electricity from the air with a simple wire, but I heard it as a translation from Russian so it made no sense.
Anyone know how this phenomenon works?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oo_WOKJNTM
youtube.com/watch?v=otjvUz7qKXc
youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=19
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnoz5uBEWOA&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=62
youtu.be/T9hV5Pn-WNk
youtube.com/watch?v=yi2B0PFj-OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A360YHaBOls&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=34
n3jmokwllhv7klva(dot)onion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

like this

You just tie a key to a kitestring.
It's called the Franklin.

A copper wire when exposed to magnetic flux will induce a current.

The air doesn't create power. The earth's magnetic field does.

That said, the earth's electric field is very weak. You won't get much power. Enough to make an LED dimly flicker, maybe, but not much more. Don't rely on this as a source of infinite fuel. You're better off using wind, solar, natural gas, coal, uranium, etc.

The people in this video managed to draw quite a lot of power through this method: youtu.be/6oo_WOKJNTM

This is why we can't have nice s/fur.

NO GOD, PLEASE NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=otjvUz7qKXc

why that cheetah so tiny
poor tiny cheetah

Send me a link and i'll translate.

Science is useless. Focus on money instead.

I'd fuck that dog..

Me too lol

youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=19

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnoz5uBEWOA&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=62

youtu.be/T9hV5Pn-WNk

Love vapor wave man

>3D modelling a loli for someone
>realise I won't legally be able to find accurate reference pictures for genitalia

Come on user even you are not degenerate enough for pedo shit

Coming from a dogfucker bro

youtube.com/watch?v=yi2B0PFj-OQ

Who here filters out textless posts?

Love fucking my dogs to this song + LSD + shrooms + weed

so insane its fucking intense.

youtube.com/watch?v=A360YHaBOls&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=34

n3jmokwllhv7klva(dot)onion/
you're welcome

>linking to an image in an imageboard

My college made one and we're getting so little power out of it we're basically scrapping the idea

Electricity transmission wires are all sending energy, the ground is where it returns through. This means if you put a wire under high tension lines and ground one end of it, then set up an antenna and use both leads to power a device, it should work.