95% of my problems just vanished, i can finally live free and in peace

are you turk ?

i am greek

Hello is this /bundes/????

k

You are subhuman. I am greek

t. Göran Svensson
you're not fooling anyone, only Ikibey is legit Greek

ummm...change your name to Hans Haram Schimdt or something and you will be all set

So, you're saying that you had just committed the sin that is punished with death? Nice, make sure your Muslim buddies don't know it.

You might want to leave Germany then desu. Too many muzzies about willing to execute apostates.

Most muzzies in germany party, smoke, gamble and listen to gangster rap. They don't even know that apostasy is punished with death.
They only kill you if you insult Islam directly.

fat fuck just left in Ramadan
also have fun in hell kaffir ;)

Cowards like you abandon your ancestry/culture because of social pressure imposed upon us by jews. Good; we don't need worms like you during times like this. Let the rats like you jump ship now. It's better; cleans up the gene pool.

>Maybe now whites will accept me
You still have to go back Achmet

>hell is real
How do you clean gene pool by abandoning a religion

>still believing in jahannam
Jahannam comes from Gehinnom, it is a misstranslation christians made. It used to be a place in Israel where people burned their trash, bur christians thought it was a place where sinners will burn. They just mixed up greek mythology and zoroastrianism to create fear among the believers.
Muhammad was just a good listener, he listened to everything what christians, zoroastrianists and jews told him while he travelled with his cravans.

Also do you break your fast with camel piss?

lmao my culture is central asian, not arabic.
I left Islam because its fucking bullshit, read all the errors in the quran and all the fucked up shit Muhammed did. There is no way this is a religion of god

>95% of my problems just vanished
What were the problems exactly?
You probably have a Muslim name, so people will still think you're a Muslim.

do you family know ? i suspected tons of "muslim" here being aposthat but the repercussion are so heavy that they prefer to keep it to themselve. Social control is unbearable is muslim society

No im just a larping muslim until i get my own place.
The thing is, nobody here prays and knows shit about Islam, so i just act like the rest of the muslims here lol

It's not about religion you stupid autist. It's about geopolitics and shared objectives. Mainly, liberation and the right to self determination.

yeah m8 why are you surprised I believe in hell? or is this the last shit you remember from your research lol

>Jahannam comes from Gehinnom
sure man there are 5 other words for hell in Arabic maybe explaining them would change my mind like it changed yours.

no I don't nice original meme though

T*rks really are subhuman filth...

Didn't feel as good when I did it. Mainly bc now I have to keep a secret and pretend im something im not to my family.

I knew a Afhgani friend in HS who literally admitted to his parents his atheism also he was open about it in a school that has a high immigrant population religious populace both Muslim and Christian that he didn't believe in Islam and his general disdain for religion. The guy got respect because he was true to his dis-belief 100% and NEVER said he was an ex-muslim, former muslim instead of atheist,agnostic like the majority of pusses that do that. He never had a complex of fitting in or a desire to suck up that so much plebs have and he was still close to his families culture at heart. He's honestly for a guy that was just a teen at the time ballsy as fuck and he was genuine which is very rare in these days and times.

good for him but this guy is being a cuck by posting it here for approval. It shows that he's doing it for positive social reinforcement

Damn. OP rekt.

woah, this so much
>what a cuck for leaving Isl*m

kill yourself you lowlife subhuman mudshit

lol and what are muslim converts doing after joining Islam? They ate like vegans, telling everyone how and wh they converted to Islam.

I guess you're an inferior beta male subhuman now.

>He thinks he is not going to hell.

I think you're not going to hell if you're an ignorant christian
me I don't know I'm pretty degenerate myself

Based saudi
Plz lower the oil prices

>this is what kuffur actually believe

>(((cucktianity)))

Hmm, I wonder who could be behind these posts.

Phew, glad my family isn't really religious.
But seriously, who the fuck cares? I walk around with food in my hand during Ramazan and I don't see why anyone would be bothered.
They need to learn to keep their shit to themselves and not force it on others.

>german flag

They are merely banter

>american banter

>If you are ignorant, then you are not going to hell.
Then shouldn't you do anything in your power to keep as much people in ignorance as pocible?
If everyone is ignorante, no one would have to go to hell!

glhf in hell kaffir

t. urk

kek

I agree with you on that.
He just wants good boy points.

what's the point in having prophets spread the message then, this can all lead back to why god if he exists is doing this, is it a test? is it a game? we have to spread the religion just like god ordered his prophets to do but there will always be people who didn't receive the message at all or were clouded by previous images in their heads and misconceptions, those I and many believe don't go to hell but that's not for me to decide

Why does God choose to spread hs message through prophets, though? With all this false prophets arround. Wouldn't it be better to tell every human directly instead of having to deside to belive in another human being who could be very well be lying?

Same reason he created humans with evil in them and created temptations for them, it is all a test

Indeed, We have made that which is on the earth adornment for it that We may test them [as to] which of them is best in deed.

Beautified for people is the love of that which they desire - of women and sons, heaped-up sums of gold and silver, fine branded horses, and cattle and tilled land. That is the enjoyment of worldly life, but god has with Him the best return.

Because then we would be totally fucked like the fallen angels or people who He did tell things directly too or did amazing things for and they still do shitty things.
It's a confusing mess for us for both our defense and as a condemnation to the angels who rebelled despite knowing so much and having things so great.

You'll come back. They always do.....

Lol no they fucking dont

They fucking don't.

Although my family is sunni I never believed in 98% of this meme religion and I'm just waiting so I cant get the fuck out of this house.

>perfect in every sense
>create humans to pray for him, otherwise they'll burn in a hellfire
>use angels as tools even though he doesn't fucking need no one

This is flawed already in it's philosophical structure, don't get me started on the hadith.
There's no reason to believe in hell or heaven, because I'm 100% sure I don't deserve any of them.

I felt the same a few years ago.

Don't try, you'll fail. He'll have to realize this by his own.

So brave of you.

>Gehenna

>making decisions based on spooky fantasy land
why are religioncucks such delusional children? literally bed time stories to make your kids behave, except in this case it's the religioncucks that don't behave, especially the muzzies. Strange how the irreligious are better and more 'morale' people, in every way.

It's absolutely fine to believe in God and most of the other things that come with it

But do you really believe that a God, the creator of the fucking universe, gives a shit whether your food is halal or kosher? Furthermore all three abrahamic religions stem from one source. But the still describe each other members as infidels. Doesn't that shows that even if there's a God a big chunk of religion was added by humans

Boi, you need to read something about biology, physics, chemistry, anthropology. Then read some Lovecraft. Then understand, that if there's a god, he gives no fuck about us, or he is not aware of us, or he's just a sadistic scum.

if you want to be super strictly biblical, hell is destruction, the unrepentant are destroyed with nothing left.

welcome to secular/agnostic/atheist master race

Nobody cares.you still shit