What does fembutt smell like?

What does fembutt smell like?

Poo and tuna.

shit

Like ass
Not even close fag

This is all providing that the person is cleaned out. I've never eaten a dirty ass.

Preppy clean girl butt smells like feminine 'musk', hints of whatever body wash she's been using, and usually slight sweat.

Ugly girl butt smells like shit, sweat, and pennies.

Femboy butt smells identical to girl butt, except with much more of a hormonal scent.

Man butt smells like a gym, but surprisingly not shitty.

I've eaten a lot of ass and fucked a lot of holes. Femboy butt is by far the best, but I'm like 60/40 homo/hereto.

Always happy to impart sage wisdom.

Yeah, but I was just giving some context for my preferences.

He's 60/40 bi ya fuckin tard. I'm 10/90 bi. There is a difference ya fuckin fag

poop

How is a boy butt different from a girl butt, besides the person it's attached to?

You sniff alotta randomn ass?
You sound like the God damn Booty warrior.

Hair

maybe if you only date wasted hookers, my ex gf ass didnĀ“t smell bad
maybe you are virgin

Totally different.

They both have distinctive scents, tastes, and textures.

Girl butt is covered in fine vellus hair and has a feminine musk to it, presumably trapped by the hairs. Girl but also feels delicate, like you have to be careful or you'll bruise it. The outside tastes like salty skin, the hole and the inside taste like slightly acidic fingernail (lick your fingernail to see). You can also go to the pussy for a change. The texture is usually reminiscent of sticking your tongue into a cup of tapioca pudding. Women tend to engage their muscles more so you can feel them rippling over your tongue.

Femboy butt tends to be hairless, either shaved or (my preference) waxed/epilated. It actually has more in common scent-wise with girl butt than with man butt. It has a very hormonal scent that almost puts butterflies in your stomach. It also feels very firm, since most boys have to work out more for a proper ass. Boy butt feels like something you can really go to town on. The outside tastes like smooth skin with just a touch of saltiness. I like to lick the taint and the balls from behind too, since they add some fun texture and have a unique musk. The hole and inside taste like a block of slightly salty tofu, but a handful of boys have genuinely had a slightly sweet flavor. The texture is different, resembling the soft pallate or a ribbed condom. They also tend to have better muscle control, so they can ripple them on command and make it feel wild.

Overall I prefer femboy butt.

Fuck you're one hell of a writer. I got wood just from reading that...

Goddaaaaaamn sauce

wtf im gay now

Roses and lust

Honestly I think most guys have at least a primal attraction to femboys because, well, we're supposed to find femininity attractive.

If anything it's only diet bi.

MY female dog's ass smells like literal fish. Literally just strong fish, fresh fish smell.

I can't even explain it.

what does vagene smell like?

if recently showered, slight hint of fart.
if not recently showered, like fart.

Lick the back of your hand, wait 5 seconds, smell

Grilled Unions and Grapefruit

If the girl has good hygene the aforementioned smell but the scent of whatever deodorant/body wash she uses will out-mask the "stench", I honestly dont mind because it makes me real horny and hard when I fuck

What does Arab fembutt smell like?

This is some Hall of Fame shit

Hum Ass

fucking saved

fucking gold

I've read that three times now and every word is perfect.

What can I say, I'm an ass man with an English degree.

Wtf I am gay now!

Boybutt wins again

The hero we dont deserve

this guy gets it

How do you finger it? Circles? In and out? Curl up? Someone help.

>Circles? In and out? Curl up?
yes, circles first, then in and out, add another finger to the in and out, then curl up towards the she-cock

Absolute bullshit. Ass smells like ass. Don't matter if there is a vag next to it or a pair of balls. Sure, you can make the outside smell better with soaps and whatnot, but its still ass.

KYS

>never actually been nose deep in another persons ass

this guy is like a hackerman but for butts (or is he?)

Rub your back finger across your asshole and crack. Smell finger.

Tada

>all asses smell bad except my gf's
:^)

Try again, faggot. There is no magical smelling ass difference between sexes.

Can't smell anything.

Ass smells like ass. Now men stink to me and never had a face full of man ass but I assume it smells worse than a woman's. Now if she's clean roses

Slowly. Curl towards her stomach, lots of women can orgasm from the stimulation to the back wall of the vagene.

put a couple fingers between your cheeks and smell. yeah little buddy... that hot sluts butt has a faint poop smell to it. you're welcome

Holy shit