I just found out that I have a son

I just found out that I have a son
>Be me at 14
>Never touched a girl
>Babysitter is 19 and hot
>She always calls me cute. Cuddles me. Touches me.
>Babysitter talking to me one day
>"user, how do you not have a girlfriend, you're so cute!"
>Me confesses I've never even kissed a girl
>Babysitter offers to show me how it's done
>Cut scene to my dick inside her
>"Babysitter, something is gonna happen!"
>"That's okay, user you can do it inside me."
>Cameinthatpussy.jpeg
>Be me again 12 years later
>See babysitter for first time since she moved away a few months after we fucked
>"Hi user, this is Charlie."
>Little bastard looks EXACTLY like me
>I look at babysitter
>Babysitter looks at me
>Babysitter nods

What do I do /b? If I claim him as my son she could get in trouble for technically raping me, but the bastard is my son.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

Statute of Limitations user. She got you now nigga

Do you know the SoL for something like this in Pennsylvania, USA? Like I said, she technically statutory raped me. I don't know if she'd be able to sue me for child support would she?
Besides I kinda want to get to know the kid.

>14
>babysitter

Nigga you ain't even trying

My parents were very protective of me when I was a kid. She was my last babysitter before I turned 15....

Oooof my man. Im in PA too, and yea, theres a good chance she could go for it. And in this state, even better chance she'd get it. That said, if the little shitrat is yours and shes a looker, might as well try getting her to stick around, and hope you dont get cucked

Unless you're a sack of shit, take advantage of it and use her as a fuckbag for a few years until the kid is out on his own.

She was got when she was 19 12 years ago lol.
We exchanged numbers but haven't talked since. Idk what to do to be honest Bros.

Fair point. He's 12 already, only 6 years left before I'm truly clear.

what happened after that?

We chatted for a little bit, exchanged numbers, then I went to dinner and posted in /b shortly after that. This was like 3 hours I saw her

Did you talk about the Kay Eye Dee?

>14
>"something" is gonna happen! (I have no idea what!)

Does this story take place in ancient times?

The boy is 12 user he knows how to spell lol.

And not really the conversation about him basically amounted to me asking who the father was and her saying "I actually don't know..." And smiling VERY pointedly at me

Statutory rape

If pre 2009 can be considered"ancient times" then yes it does lol

That was just for the story flavour, I started masturbating at like 11

Just wanted to take a second to thank you guys for posting. I wasn't looking fir answers really just wanted to get that off my chest. Thank you guys for giving me that chance

Run.

welp, IF i have a job and money, i would marry and give that bastard a brother

That was my gut reaction too. I do have a good job and make decent money but I don't want to marry some girl I don't know to help her raise a kid I've never met. Keep in mind that she's kept this from me for 12 years. I know I'm the one who squirted a baby into her, but still...

You’re fucked dude. She can get retroactive child support to when the child was born and from now until he’s 18 or even 21 or 22 in some states because you’ll be on the hook to pay for his college.

There have been guys who ended up owing $200K+ from this situation and you can’t declare bankruptcy and get it wiped

You’re fucked. And it has nothing to do with her wishes. The court only looks at the benefit of the child. You’re especially fucked if she ever took welfare/WIC/etc - you now owe the government those payments.

Well, fuck. Am I protected at all by the fact that she technically raped a minor? I was 14 at the time, she was 19

Is she hot?
Would you marry her?
Does she have a nice personality?

No, that has nothing to do with the welfare of the child. Think about it - you’re advocating that the state abandon him because of a mistake by a parent.

In PA, Criminal charges can be brought against offenders until the victim reaches 50 — if he or she turned 18 years old after Aug. 27, 2002. If they're older than that, the law only allows them to report until their 30th birthday.

get a lawyer

The Pennsylvania Age of Consent is 16 years old. Individuals aged 15 or younger in Pennsylvania are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape.

Pennsylvania statutory rape law is violated the de-facto age of consent law in Pennsylvania is actually 18 (due to Pennsylvania's corruption of minors statute). This creates an interesting dynamic, as the laws allow teens aged 17 and 16 to consent to each other, but not to anyone 18 or older. Teens between 13 and 15 may or may not be able to consent to a partner less than 4 years older, because while they might not be affected by the statutory rape laws, they could be prosecuted under other offenses.

>Is she hot?
She was damn good looking when she was 19, but the years have not been to kind to her
>Would you marry her?
No, but that's because I don't know her all. This is the first time we've talked to each other in 12 years. And I'm a faggot that believes in true love. I want to marry someone that I love. Gay right?
>Does she have a nice personality?
Yes she does. She's a very nice person

If the kid ends up in foster care he’ll have to pay the state back for those costs. He’s better off hoping she doesn’t ask for retroactive child support. Maybe even dating her.

You may be fucked, there are at least 2 cases similar where the courts ruled that the guy did have to pay child support.

www usatoday com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/

To clear that up quickly, he wouldn't end up in foster care. She's apparently a great mom and I could tell from the time we spent talking that she adores the child. And I remember back in the day that her parents were very loving and welcoming to her so I don't think there's a risk at all of the kid falling into state custody.

Thank you for those sites user I'mma read those now

"I'm the first mammal to wear pants"

post pics of babysitter

if she's hot, raise the kid with her and marry her, tell her if she doesn't agree you'll sue her for rape and let the bastard go into foster care

if she's let herself go just skip everything and tell her to fuck off

wow thats bullshit

Also, I'm not in anyway trying to bring any sort of charges up against her for "raping" me. I know what the law says but I definitely consented to that shit.

Greentext your sexual encounter.
I wanna hear about it in depth.

If she asks for retroactive support that part is negotiable, even down to $0 but the judge has to accept the deal.

Child support going forward is not negotiable though and usually a simple formula taking into account your income and her income.

The op is the story but I can do more into detail if you want

No kidding. Women can abort, put the kid out for adoption and even just drop them off at a safe zone without any repercussions whatsoever, but men get fucked any which way.

Far as the law is concerned, legally you couldn't.

Unless she applies for welfare or other government assistance, then you're not dealing with her, you're dealing with state child support services because the state doesn't want to foot the bill for your kid.

Pic of babysitter. She doesn't have a Facebook so I don't have any pics of the kids.

She bi.

If she’s grew her hair out she’d be quite beautiful.

Yeah I don't doubt that at all

She’s probably licked more pussy than you.

She got the crazy eyes, you're seriously fucked.

Dunno man, she has those crazy Manson eyes, I'd run far and fast if even the subject of a relationship was brought up.

user dont even worry, she was 19 you were 14 she was "taking advantage of you" you dont need to do anything like take her to jail but you definitely could avoid child support.

If you're old enough do it fgt just cause and make more babies and then try to keep up

OP didn't even stand a chance.

She does kinda have that "I'll cut you" look about her

Run nigga Run

I guess, when push comes to shove, if she tried to get money out of me, id level charges against her. Yeah, id still owe her money, but she'd be a child molester so I think I'd come out on top

How you get a dude pregnant?

Fucking first thought I had after seeing those eyes were "Helter Skelter"

>"That's okay, user you can do it inside me."
>straight outta hentai writing

Try harder, kid

all the advice so far seems to be good, the one thing I would add tho is be carefull dating her. If you guys date and she starts to get to into you (dad to her kid and what not) but you decide you wana break it off, she may get upset/mad and be more likely to try and take some sort of legal action as opposed to RN where she may just be testing the waters but if you were to just ditch she wouldnt do anything.
Im not saying dont do it or do it im just saying consider everything

It was 12 years ago forgive me for paraphrasing

Thanks bro I will. Much love

>yfw user is exactly 14 y.o right now and is fantasizing about an actual 19 teen who is babysitting both him and his younger toddler sibling

Hahaha just don't get her pregnant man