What's more embarrassing, being an adult and still listening to rap or being an adult and still listening to metal?

What's more embarrassing, being an adult and still listening to rap or being an adult and still listening to metal?

Being an adult and still watching anime

Being an adult and still watching serialized moon cartoons

Still listening to rap, because at least metal has musical value.

Honestly I'd have to say it's more embarrassing to like rap "music" as an adult

Being an adult and thinking you are superior because of the style of music you listen to.

Neither. Because these are perfectly okay and you shouldn't be insecure about your taste. Be happy about your taste, embrace it, and don't be afraid to be yourself.

Le hive mind

Being an adult and listening to country music. Some american eventually realize this.

you guys are so fucking stupid

Being an adult and constantly dwelling on falsely perceived age restrictions on certain forms of entertainment

realistically speaking, the most embarrassing thing there is, is being an adult

I mean sure it's ok to listen to rap ironically like must of us here do but to be an open rap "music" fan as an adult is probably worse than having AIDS

Country music can be good though, the mains stream pop country music is the shit kind. You need to find real country music.

:)

How come we never talk about country music on Sup Forums? I've never realized how little country threads there are until now.

being an adult and not listening to metal

Being an adult and posting on Sup Forums

Being an adult and still liking Ritsu

fpbp

I think there's more hip hop that avoids cringey genre trappings than metal desu.

Listening to kpop/grimes

being an adult and still posting on Sup Forums

and listening to rap, definitely
metal is too broad and has too many "high class" influences, whilst rap just has remained mainly in status quo

but i have to say that an adult listening to AC/DC-tier buttrock is definitely more embarrassing than an adult listening to rap

These

>08▶
>being an adult and still posting on Sup Forums

fuckin' real shite m8