pastebin.com/SEdGfJ7J
docdroid.net/dqrPnsv/everything.pdf.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ripip in ripip moyes i will always love you

>this jump
hell yes lad

I'll go with E) Man Down

F) Six Feet Under

what meaty new features can we expect in fm18?
thinking about getting it after a hiatus over fm17 desu

Even uglier regens!

better goalkeeping and tackling animations
much worse goalkeeping and tackling

>Beat Parma 7-0
>Game crashes
>Beat a nine man Parma 5-0
>Game Crashes

FFS. It's nice when you get a bonkers scoreline, but less so when you're absolutely certain it's going to happen.

>inb4 trollball/exploding knees

G) Darkplace

CRACK
W
H
E
N

Literally never, buy it or pirate an older version
Spoiler: even older cracks are buggy as fuck in comparison to bought versions

Did they introduce something new for 17?
Typical the year I didnt bother to buy it

Nothing of note but a bunch of small stuff. Its definitely better than 16 (crosseswinlmao has been turned off) but whether or not that is is enough to make you buy it only a question you can answer.
However the obvious answer to if its good enough for you to justify buying it is for you to download the demo and decide for yourself.

>something new?

yes ofc. the social media. aka your striker with a cheeky hat-trick and 10.0 rating is criticized by your moron fans simulation.

Waste of time already
Patience guys, the club has a plan here
Get in, great news about regen

Yeah I lost hope long ago. This just sucks, denuvo probably made them a bit more money but it made the black market for the game blossom. I saw multiple resourceful gentlemen on various football forums selling the game files for a third of the price, apparently people can play offline this way. Even an acquaintace of mine offered to sell me the game in the same way.
Hopefully 18 will be cracked.

what are the chances pescara-palermo WON'T end 1-1?

Griezmann says he's joining United with 6/10 odds and staying at Atletico with 7/10 odds.

Why would it?

it's meaningless
it's italy

Whenever you guys do a new save do you completely revamp you team's numbers? I used to so I could do patrician numbers and remove stupid shit like strikers with #10 or centrebacks with #2 but nowadays I don't anymore since its too unrealisitc

I tend not to reassign any numbers ever, unless it's a kid who's become a first teamer

I tend to pick my first XI and assign those numbers accordingly. I try and prioritise the rest but it can be a mess

>losing WC final against Englel on penalties
Wanna off myself tbqh.

I do but only for my first eleven and players with favorite numbers, then i just click on auto. Patrician numbers kinda help me remember who i want to play where when starting a new save.

wew

Post table

i need to get a good team asap because nobody in this league is good and i can easily win it with half competent players

ISIS bombing manchester

>Leicester and Forest bottom two
Nice

Probably resigned because he believes he will get the Man Utd job back when Mouyes gets sacked in a few weeks.

Option to start as a U18 team manager, hopefully. And judging by some job adverts from SI a few months ago, improved burger vans and/or stadiums

>Option to start as a U18 team manager
Won't happen

I know SI are stubborn about this, but it already is in place for international management, and would implement a realistic career trajectory for people wanting to play this game as a simulation rather than an update to a 90s football management computer game. They are also autistically screeching about any suggestions of extending the available playable leagues as well, of course.

I imagine some of the stubbornness comes from the necessity to add new features and all the potential (no, inevitable) bugs that would come in
there'd have to be a whole new system of interactions with the senior manager, who would presumably be able to dictate restrictions on player use/philosophies/etc., and anything that looks like promises usually ends in fucking chaos

Yeah Miles has said many times before that it won't happen because of pretty much that.
People always say it would be more realistic to be able to build you career from managing youth sides first and that is true but it removes much of the game too since you will have very little to do.
No transfers, tactics almost certainly dictated by senior team manager, some of the team potentially picked by senior manager, scouting would be managed by the senior team manager. Basically you'd be doing almost nothing but team talks, picking a handful of players for each match and maybe managing promises. It'll just be a waste of time implementing it and considering it'll need all youth games to be properly simulated it would be a lot of effort to implement something that will slow the game down a lot and that most people won't use once they realise how terrible it is.
Implementing youth management well would probably need a massive overhaul of the entire game and bringing in a ton of new features to keep it interesting which is surely not something SI are gonna do anytime soon.

I want the option to use your career earnings to buy a club. Would give more incentive to manage a psg or real with crazy contract bonuses and then buy a Nottingham Forrest and resurrect them. You would then be able to control the finances you want and obviously make you more concerned with transfers and contracts if it's your money being spent.

On a separate note. How indicative is a stadium capacity of a teams potential. Munchen Lions have never been out of Bundesliga 2 but have a 75,000 seater stadium so would that be agood point of being like a sleeping giant?

>Munchen Lions
mate

yes m8?

thats not their name
get the name fix pack you fool

>Tottenshit's star striker gets sent off in the 9th minute

Thank you Howard Webb, you are my greatest ally

i reckon Moyes will manage in the Championship or Scotland

Nothing wrong with playing the game originally envisioned by Mark. Anyway answer my question.

>Nothing wrong with playing the game originally envisioned by Mark

How do i not play murderball? I can't help it.

Rate my starting GK

/Qt/s edition

Is it possible to win with a 3-4-1-2 with no wb? I used to play like this but I just can't make it even just decent in FM 17.
I searched but only found tactics that Id rather call 5-2-1-2 than 3-4-1-2

I never ever in any FM version had a successful formation without wbs tBh. You just get fucked from the wings no matter what you do.

My ass men tell me that he needs to start to make sure his growth isn't stiffled and burnout is a shitty meme

>already 18
he's not going to make it

is he still here

no i moved to australia and don't post here anymore

Is Monaco the comfiest game on FM17?

is there a back up of that file somewhere? i want to read it

I've never been able to get that working, in any fm

I dont have that but I do have this. Enjoy
>pastebin.com/SEdGfJ7J

>over 1 h and nobody posted it

/trb/ is truly ded

docdroid.net/dqrPnsv/everything.pdf.html

her response: "oh no"

What we really need in the next FM is better and more varied set-piece instructions. Even something as simple as targeting the keeper on corners.
Also, only having one man able to lurk outside or attack from deep is retarded.

All I ask is for the centreback to not be out wide on the halfway line when we're taking a deep freekick.
Like what the fuck?

and some sort of "don't shoot from free kicks" player instruction. drives me fucking crazy when I have a 197cm centre forward on the field but my 3rd choice FK taker reckons his best option is to smash it over the bar

>tfw time zones and lack of being a trip faggot means ill never join the lads in banter during the golden days of /trb/

absolutely this

nah, give me more freedom in my tactics. enable all instructions for all roles, give us "free roles" that have no preset sliders, and get rid of the player grid.

well I think in truth this is what we all want, but we know damn well SI wouldn't dream of going there

I can see them not doing the latter but they can do the first two things I mentioned with no problem

Bog Sim is quit

where is big sam going now?

I'd take him at Arsenal.

I'd loov it if man utd canned mouyes and hired him

What is the most ineffective PPM and why is it "Looks for pass instead of attempting to score"?

dives into tackles

List of most effective PPMs:
basically anything when the player has high decisions
List of least effective PPMs:
basically anything when the player has low decisions

that guy is the portuguese Kaka, they even got the same injury problem

I don;t remember Kaka being a meth head

Back to Sunderland

>Nile Ranger jailed for 8 months
Please let clubs realise what a waste of space he is. If he gets another contract on his release then football is just dumb

How he kept getting contracts I don't know

d
e
d

There must be a better way to communicate with you patients

i mean he can't exactly say it to their face if they're dead

>Real Madrid sign 16-year-old forward Vinicius Junior from Flamengo for reported £38m fee.

>Made his professional debut last week
>Florentino has business there
>16

Money laundering in FM when?

Made it to Prem for the first time, dragged myself over the line.

Have an issue that my squad really aren't up to Prem standards. Where are the best places to scout in regards to low Prem level players? was thinking of going through Under 23 international teams and seeing if any of those want to come.

already do it
when i left my serbian club, i went and bought all my promising yoof for inflated prices to help them out. they still bottled it and were relegated in 2 seasons

>Real Madrid have agreed to sign 16-year-old forward Vinicius Junior from Flamengo for a reported £38m
Has science gone too far?

>Plays Reserves in Low Priority Cups

>tfw my libero is ready

How does it work I remember liberos being completely retarded not doing any liberoing if you had a player in the dm position so I've been put off trying one.

>not doing any liberoing if you had a player in the dm position
this is still true from what I've seen
with someone in the DM slot, it's basically a really deep-lying CB with a bit more passing freedom

Atleast you're a trip faggot in this post

wake up /trb/

Im here bby

Swiss/Austrian/Danish/Dutch/Portuguese teams tend to have some decent players you might be able to get, as do bottom half BuLi/Ligue 1/Serie A/La Liga teams

Whoa.... so this is the power.... of the Championship....

without a trip, wouldn't that just make me a regular faggot

check out top 5 leagues for decent players transfer listed, you get some bargains most times

DAY OF THE RAKE NOW

>Getting scored on by Altidore
Embarrassing