I'm bored, tell me some songs to play and I'll learn them if I don't already know them

I'm bored, tell me some songs to play and I'll learn them if I don't already know them
can't do anything super complicated, and it's on an acoustic. Will post random songs until someone replies
for now, your favorite

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0XT5PGxr8i2
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HJhourW-w5g
vocaroo.com/i/s08jSjOTjkRT
vocaroo.com/i/s10Qn1eGW36B
vocaroo.com/i/s0Yn32IFZCLI
vocaroo.com/i/s0YtsAptOra5)
vocaroo.com/i/s1PTPxifHaHM
vocaroo.com/i/s0CD0CwD3x3n
vocaroo.com/i/s0sytvZjgEvG
vocaroo.com/i/s1BMOBC7qYxJ
vocaroo.com/i/s0f0G7RKggtV
bigozine2.com/TRKS7/NDaday/NDaday120.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=xPDX4UWaXP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vocaroo.com/i/s0XT5PGxr8i2

confused by kid cudi, he has a nice acoustic version
inb4 speeding bullet to heaven is a meme album

Place to be by Nick Drake instrumental version. Influenced a lot of my finger picking patterns

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HJhourW-w5g

>inb4 not in 5 like the original
>inb4 no one recognizes this

vocaroo.com/i/s08jSjOTjkRT

vocaroo.com/i/s10Qn1eGW36B

TOP fucking kek the tuning for this song from high to low is f(#)agdad

Never Going Back
Fleetwood Mac

I've tried to learn this before, one of my favorite Fleetwood Mac songs. It's simple but my intonation is a bit messed so it doesn't sound right when I put the capo on.
Will give you an idea:
vocaroo.com/i/s0Yn32IFZCLI

I can't tremelo pick worth a shit so no on this one. Can barely play the King of the Hill theme
(i.e. vocaroo.com/i/s0YtsAptOra5) I don't have it all memorized, just playing what I can rememer

If you want it to sound like a cover sure. You'll have to adjust the tuning to get it sounding just like the original.

That's what Songsterr said. What's the original tuning?

vocaroo.com/i/s1PTPxifHaHM
dropping random songs because I'm bored.

that's badass brotha

>inb4 no one recognizes this
>plays Take Five

lol nigga you wish your taste was that unique

Dude OP learn "Little League" by Cap'n Jazz

nah, it isn't unique, but I've played for people who I know are aware of that song but didn't know it. I don't have a clue what the general taste of Sup Forums is at all.

some other songs
vocaroo.com/i/s0CD0CwD3x3n
vocaroo.com/i/s0sytvZjgEvG

vocaroo.com/i/s1BMOBC7qYxJ

it's just silence and clicking on my end

hmmm. I listened to this song many times. (F#AGDAD) is a great start, but playing them side by side just doesn't sound right. So experiment until you find what sounds right. I used the tuner to get a tuning that was in between actual notes.

lol my mic was off. vocaroo.com/i/s0f0G7RKggtV

I'll try to figure it out. It's a cool song, probably not in this thread though.

lol no joke user that was pretty damn good, just work on the rhythm and you've got it. i was not expecting you to even attempt it.

I had the rhythm down in the original recording but I've been watching John Oliver in between songs so I couldn't remember exactly how it went.

bigozine2.com/TRKS7/NDaday/NDaday120.mp3
This link helped me a lot. Good quality. Better then using Youtube.

Awkward conversations by the front bottoms please? :)

Country Sad Ballad Man by Blur is pretty fun on acoustic, there’s a tab on Ultimate Guitar with the chords and main riff, throw in some fingerpicking and it always captivates people when I play it live

Time In A Bottle - James Taylor

The Girl from Ipanema

Stack O Lee - Mississippi John Hurt
The Drying of the Lawns - Tallest Man on Earth

youtube.com/watch?v=xPDX4UWaXP4