Why do most of the online communities hate Turks like me?

why do most of the online communities hate Turks like me?
i can take insults dont get me wrong but i just don't get it.
it doesnt seem to be regular banter like how swedes are gay and french are cowards, but a real hate and disgust.

also where does the roach thing come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-18/turkish-bodyguards-attack-us-protesters-in-washington/8536212?pfmredir=sm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure it has to do with the whole laying siege to Europe for centuries, enslaving the Balkans, and taking Constantinople, then migrating en-masse to Europe and somehow feeling like you are the victims.
Also what you did to ethnically cleanse Anatolia.

by that logic brits should get more shit than us
and americans
and spanish
and chinese

People aren't quite sure how close to arabs they shoud view you I think. At least I think it comes from uncertainty of something.

Exactly, and yet you still act like victims whose feelings are hurt by Europe. Have you ever apologized for your role in the slave trade? For what you did to Christians? To Greece? To Africa? Just admit you guys want it both ways. Admit you are colonizers of Europe, and should apologize for your actions, or be poor migrant workers in need of a break. As a Guatemalan, you guys are just huge hypocrites.

I'm sure that by being associated to Islam people give you extra hate. The roach meme came from a dedicated Greek back in the day here on Sup Forums.

I have a little cousin who says she'd love to go to Istanbul because some princess stuff she saw on a tv show... but I've personally made sure she hates turkey.

The first girl I fingered was a half roach qt. Not sure why Europe hates you. The US probably assumes you're all Al Qaeda.

We love Turks, Turks are alpha

>but I've personally made sure she hates turkey
why?

i dont think any turk who studied ottoman history (most of middşe and high school ) denies we were colonizers

and i never saw anyone crying over europe

no one fucking cares about old history memes
turkish dudes are hated for the same reason indian men are

Islam, no cousin of mine will idolize anything related to that. Muslims must be despised, your people are the enemy of my people.

you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

dw i like turkey

Itt: cockroaches and dirty Balkans

idk turks are white and based desu

Turkey just does not seem to have the shame in their past that europe does and I am just salty about nothing.
Still should have treated Greece better.

>holding a grudge over something some people did long ago who are long dead to your ancestors whom are also long dead

We attract autist
Normal people dont care about nations other than maybe muh 90 gorillion

>be Turk
>except with European flag
most of the time, I can't tell whether people genuinely think I'm a real Turk when they say ">t. ahmed", or whether they're thinking that they're insulting a real Dutch guy

>Caring about history
Wow, your ancestors must be thrilled about how your country is doing, huh Ahmed?

Its all the diasporas fault tbqh
Literal human trash

it's because all news we get about Turkey is bad, nothing positive or fun ever comes out of Turkey and reaches us.

I really don't hate you, a Turkish pizzeria makes the best pizzas in my town.

ahahahaha americans are indeed morons.

>real Turk
>real Dutch guy
what's the difference at this point

>Sup Forums complains about "Cultural Marxist" Western academics using European colonialism to promote self-loathing among whites
>Sup Forums complains when Turks tell their own self-flagellating academics to get fucked and remain proud of their history
really potentiated my axons

sure I care about my history
but it's like englishmen (today) would be angry with us about the vikings

i dont get why you should be ashamed
it was just how nations worked in that time period

also greece did betray us, so fuck them
>mfw greece stole turkish coffee and rebranded it to west as greek coffee
no grace in their loss

you mean lahmacun?

>ywn be a real Turk
>ywn be a real Dutch guy
feels real bad niQQA

You are poor immigrants in Europe but overly smug and arrogant about an empire which the last third of its story consists of slowly dying and the rest is about oppressing minorities.

I don't understand how anyone could be so proud of this shithole that it is today
You also voted yourselves into dictatorship and still manages to be proud
I hope you need Wikipedia soon and realise you can't access it and then cry alone on your bed

>if I greentext it it's true
People just want roaches to live in roachland not Europe

Finally, someone making sense.

I had nothing against Turkey until this:
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-18/turkish-bodyguards-attack-us-protesters-in-washington/8536212?pfmredir=sm

Now I want us to officially and completely sever diplomatic ties with Turkey until Erdogan is out of power.

I would say that it is because Turkey genocided the Armenians with little consequences other than the disintegration of your already weakening empire.

Aside from the usual litany of reasons, why? What about his post is moronic?

Islam is the enemy of the West, and that's especially true for the USA.

erdoğan is a cunt arab lover. retarded shits vote for him and steal votes for him becase of momentary gains like döner and coal (no even joking) and bragging rights

and i aggree that wikipedia block is retarded, i also know that whoever wants to look up something on wikipedia is smart enough to use a vpn
you wanted more kardashians around?
jk it was a hard time but i wouldnt say genocide
trump hates erdoğan so youll probably get that

I used to fuck a Turkish foreign student this winter, she told me that most people there use VPNs

i don't personally have too much against turks, y'all seem pretty comfy (except for erdogan)

People Who Hate the Turks:

>Kurd's
>Syrians
>Egyptians
>Armenians
>Serbs
>Greeks
>Croats
>Bulgarians
>Romanians
>Hungarians
>Iraqi's
>Persians
>Bedouins
>Georgians
>Crimean Tartars
>Mishar Tartars

Why would trump hate erdogan

Everything trump wants (divide society on cultural lines, steal a lot of money, economic growth at all costs no matter what) has been done by the big daddy sultan. It's like a playbook. We can even purge the christian right when we get sick of them, just like the gulenists

>i dont get why you should be ashamed
That's exactly why everybody hates you. Also, Europe considers genocide denying as a crime, while Turkey does quite the opposite. You are still claiming that millions of people of one specific ethic group disappeared because there was a war, right?

every Turk i mean in real life is very nice

every Turk i meat online will not stop shitposting ever, and they flood the comments of any video that even mentions turkey or the ottomans with Turkish nationalist comments.

seen any threads about the us?
i don't give a shit either but just saying. it is not just turkey. and it can be much worse.

did she tell you that while you were fucking her or after that?