Why do so many people in this country now want to hurt people more?

Why do so many people in this country now want to hurt people more?

Not just in terms of school shootings, mass killings, crime sprees, etc. Just that there's been an increase of violence in the past few years.

>Violent Crime in U.S. Rises for Second Consecutive Year
- nytimes.com/2017/09/25/us/violent-crime-murder-chicago-increase-.html

>Violent crimes and murders increased in 2016 for a second consecutive year, FBI says
- washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/09/25/violent-crime-increased-in-2016-for-a-second-consecutive-year-fbi-says/?utm_term=.325b94236443

>US violent crimes and murders rose in 2016, the FBI says
- bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41391333

>FBI's 2016 Crime Report Reveals Increase In Homicides
- npr.org/2017/09/25/553532481/fbis-2016-crime-report-reveals-increase-in-homicides

>Violent Crime Is On the Rise in U.S. Cities
- time.com/4651122/homicides-increase-cities-2016/

What... the hell, man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just more people then there was in a smaller space

No shared culture, values between people anymore. It leads to extreme social isolation.
It used to be religion and family values. Now its just about nothing.

The more we try to get rid of societal norms, the more depressing everything gets. Same with importing foreigners. Society gets more and more fragmented until everyone goes fucking crazy.

It's like a child growing up without parent figures or a wolf without a pack. It fucks them up.

Social disconnects. More loners

The increase is due to illegal immigrants (5% of federal murder convictions in 2015) and political pressure on cops to stop enforcing the law in nigger neighborhoods.

Fuck niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

>A whole whopping 5% wow!

Prescriptions. We are a LOT more medicated than anyone from before th e 80's. Suicide is a common side effect of prescriptions and if they can alter your mind enough for that I don't see why killing other people is any stretch beyond that.

Otherwise my dad's school had a gun range and competition shooting. You could bring your own gun. Now you would get in trouble having a gun in the gun rack in the rear window picking your kid up from school during hunting season.

Guns have not changed...except maybe that the fun ones have already been outlawed.

Only the people have changed. Demographically and chemically.

no its not nothing, people eating tide pods. changing there gender on a whim and making up new genders and pronouns to get attention is the word of the day now

Doesn't take a genius to think that the stupid riots against cops make police not want to be terribly proactive in policing.

If I were a cop and everyone was that fucking ignorant where they say I'm worse than criminals, I'd quit. I'm sure a lot have checked out.

That goes for any job so you are probably right. I don’t blame them.

ITT: It's the fucking DNC's policies - but nobody's game to say it.

Russia bot is obvious today.

>Obama had 8 years to transform America

Welcome to what happens to all countries originally run by white people, but then the niggers take over.

Isn't it obvious?

Look how fucking cool that picture is.

Even an autistic kid like Nikolas can become a badass by shooting people.

Too many different colors and creeds. Government nor media stress the importance of family. America is not united.

Man, you're looking into it too much. This is after a 25 year long reduction in violence. It's bound to go back up if it dropped so much.
>your first article
>"The figures come against a backdrop of steady crime reductions nationally during the last 25 years."

You don't think having the majority of the country as foreigners is going to result in decentralization?

Everyone speaking different languages and with different cultures with nearly no assimilation?
That sounds like a gigantic train wreck waiting to happen.

Kek

One answer: education

Education happens in schools, it happens socially among friends and it happens at home with your family. Except no one pays attention to any of that.

When people believe that intelligence isn't just born into you, they keep trying to find solutions to their problems. If people believe your intelligence is set, they give up when they're really challenged (Henderson & Dweck, 1990). The kicker is, you can change your theory of intelligence. That's learned too. So you learn that you can be smarter than you are now.

So what is violence? One way violence happens when one person wants something and they can't get it, so they hit someone over the head with a brick and they take it. Rather than think about how to compromise or find a win-win-win, you just pick up a brick. It's being lazy. Intellect is power, guns are power. People need to feel in control of something. If you're not in control you get power any way you can.

Overall the deviation is due to violence in cities/urban areas, specifically cities that have pulled back their policing tactics like Chicago and Baltimore. BLM, regardless of whether you agree or disagree with them, caused a knee jerk reaction in policing in inner cities which is allowing violent offenders to do as they will.