Why don't you have a full-auto PDW Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a full-auto PDW Sup Forums?

Close-up of auto sear

Fuck the police

Because Canada.

because guns are unnecessary

you're so fucking cool man
im amazed

Cool ass AK74.

whats with the ching chong signs and cringy spider engraving?

Spider is the Spike's Tactical logo. The Ching Chong Spooky Moon Speak is an earned mark.

why don't you have a proper full-auto pdw instead of that butchered piece of shit right there?

Calling the aft

My baby handles like butter, that's why. Nobody makes what I like, so I made what I like myself. Heavy bolt carrier on a kentri buffer tube gives me a fire rate of around 500 rpm, which is nice and controllable given the light-shooting 300 blackout. Barrel is also custom - took a Black Hole Weaponry 7.5" with polygonal rifling, cut 'er down and recrowned her at 6.75". Handles so, so nice.

fuck off

>吉光
What's up with that?

In this country ( US) automatic weapons don't add inches to your dick, they get u 10 years in federal prison. --- Costello

Clean your shit nigger

Me too.

Nice! But get all that mall ninja bullshit off your gun. The context you're using this in, realistically, means you're not ever sighting in your targets with that optic. The light is fine, though... but at least get hard switch for the back.

Same

tell. us. OP.

They also dont have 2A in their constitution. Foreign gun laws are irrelevant.

Australia is a bunch of cuck pussies. Fucking Civil War 2.0 would ensue in the US if the government tried to confiscate guns.

'cause i'm not a school shooter

NEVER! Greasy guns are best guns

What is this attractive little thing?

Earned marking.

This is true. And all of those militiamen would realize how woefully underequipped they are against the greatest military in the world.

>airshit

You should turn these on yourselves, and pull the trigger.

It's in 5.56, so whatever - but YEAAAAAAAAH BUDDY. #battlebuddies

Even after all the propaganda the majority of Americans would never support a gun ban. The US government isn't prepared to kill shitloads of Americans over a gun ban.

im doing this soon myself, how far down from the top of the receiver do you make the hole?

Show me the military door kicker that is willing to bust in to American citizens homes to confiscate weapons and ill show you thousands that would never.

Second, the government wants to population to survive. They wouldnt use nukes, rockets, tanks etc to confiscate weaponry.

Third, look at the past if you honestly think small lesser armed guerrilla warfare doesn't work.

They aren't trying to ban guns.

Because im not a weak faggot that needs extra support

More likely would be a voluntary turn in, with tax benefit or reward or some kind.

The 2nd Amendment isn't functional anymore. If we needed to stand up against a tyrannical government, we'd get curbstomped and they wouldn't break a sweat.

The second amendment is obsolete.

This

I don't remember off the top of my head and I'm too lazy to bust out my calipers. There's also some interior walls you need to thin down to fit the the auto sear.

There are places that sell milling jigs online. The jigs aren't super expensive - about $100, so not cheap either but affordable for what they do. Makes it easy enough to do. Get a proper milling machine or a HIGH QUALITY press if you're gonna mill the inside pocket. I have a shitty chinesium press, so I have some siiiiick chatter marks on the inside of my receiver (though that doesn't really matter)

>Why don't you have a full-auto PDW Sup Forums?
I'm not a redneck caveman and I don't fucking need one of those.

Because I'm not insecure

go fuck yourself

Because in our country laws don't allow teenagers to make massacres on Schools

See
2A is the only hope to stop it.

i found a website that sells low shelf receivers for $45. just needs to have the pin for the sear drilled into it and itll fit just fine

underrated pic

Because I'm not a fucking coward. I can defend myself and bit the crap out of you without needing a fucking gun. Fucking idiot!

OP had played to many shot em ups and detached from the world

Nah. You still need to mill the pocket. No off-the-shelf civilian sale lower will have the auto sear pocket milled out. Spike's is the closest I've worked with that requires the least work, but it still requires work.

I'm not a gamer, honestly. I'm also not a big TV guy. I appreciate some movies, but nothing particularly violent.

Can you explain your logic?
We have the greatest military in the world. They are the best equipped and the best trained.

Freedom fighters with semi-auto service rifles aren't gonna win. The military will complete their objective because that is their job. If that objective is to supress an uprising, then they will do it easily.

the stars and stripes on your chamber flappy thing hahahahahahahahahahaha jesus christ americans are fucking hilarious

"Chamber flappy thingy." It's called a dust cover you fucking cave man.

You field strip your weapon with a loaded mag in it?

dust cover you heathen.

pfff dust cover, fucking american pathetic faggot gun that will jam at the earliest sign of dirt

Yeah man. The way the kentri buffer is setup, you have to completely detach the upper from the lower anyway to field strip, and once the bolt is ANYWHERE ELSE other than it's resting fire position, it's safe to disassemble even if the hammer drops... because the hammer has no way of contacting the firing pin.

americans are so fucking autistic lmao