What does Sup Forums think of Muhammad Ali?

What does Sup Forums think of Muhammad Ali?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a muslim. Who is proud of his race and religion. Proud to be an american and was for segregation

Meaning he was a black supremacist.

You sugar coated it real nice though.

One of the greatest fighters of all time.

>fighters
>implying he wouldn't get stomped in MMA

A original and sharp mind taken away by Islam

nigger

Fuck me dude this is why nobody likes you

With some training in MMA, he would kick the shit out of MMA fighters. Why do you want him to compete in a sport he did not train for? I am sure that any college wrestler could have beaten him in a wrestling match. I could beat Wayne Gretzky or Michael Jordan in a powerlifting competition.

Always hated him, glad he's dead, wish it would've happened 40 years sooner

>Was openly racist towards whites
>Proud Muslim
>Severely disabled in later life requiring people to change his diaper
>Dead at 74

Meanwhile Prince Phillip still kicking it at 94. Don't fall for the lifting meme.

I thought he died years ago

Stay off those Nazi/KKK websites man. They turn your brain to shit.

He was a dancer who relied on trash talk and psyching out the opponent to win. He would get blown the fuck out in MMA.

Not an argument.

But he literally was openly a black supremacist

Not our fault the kid fell in his enclosure

#stopshootinggorillaz

A kid from Louisville that got his bike stolen. Told a cop he was gonna beat up whoever did it. Guy took him under his wing and helped him box. Then went on to be the greatest of all time. Tricked by Malcom into hating Whites despite all they have done for black people (slavery was a net gain for blacks and are much better off now than where they would be if they had remained in Africa) Become a cuck in his prime when all he would have been doing were boxing shows. Great fighter, great personality, but tricked by le angry black man who told him we wuz kangz

Nigger with a mudslime first name.

Lord Kek killed him for intervening in the hallowed path of our messiah the Don with the channeled energy of Sup Forums and meme magic
Praise Kek

PRAISE KEK

Alright. Seriously educate me. I mean, I am aware that Muhammad Ali during an interview gave a speech about how there's nothing wrong with blacks wanting to be with blacks and whites wanting to be with whites in relationships. Did it go further than that like him talking about killing whites?. I mean I'm pretty sure he said stuff about whites (pretty goddamn sure whites said stuff about blacks too). But what would make his ideas worse than any white persons?. Did he call for the extermination of whites? if so got a cite?

>implying black supremacists aren't the white supremacist's best ally in these times of cuckery and SJW's

A boxer got his ass boxed

Nope, if he trained for a few months for MMA, he would probably be able to KO 20 in a single night.
Why do you want to put him into a sport for which he did not train? If they had a boxing match, he could KO them as quickly as you could get them into the ring. If he trained kicks and takedowns, he would be able to kick ass in MMA. Those lower level athletes could not match his speed and coordination. With a little MMA training, he could kill any MMA fighter you could name.

I don't know about talking about killing whites in any interviews, but that's not necessary to be a black supremacist.

Even the skinbyrds liked him

Everyone now saying how great he was even outside the ring.
I hope you remind them their hero hated race mixing. People will either comply or have a meltdown defending him. It's great.

and Ali could smash an mma fighter in a boxing match

do you understand how sports work?

Well, then can we define or at least give a rough explanation of the "context" of "supremacist" we're using here?. I thought this dude was basically saying he was basically a black KKK counterpart.

You realize boxing is nothing like MMA, right? They're so fundamentally different that his boxing skill would hardly carry over. Boxing is a lot of dancing and footwork and clinches. A boxers main goal isn't even to hurt their opponent, it's to win. Winning in boxing doesn't require KOs at all, it's all points. Boxing is much less confrontational.

Kek. Bongbro

Okay, but the original post specifically said "greatest fighter". FIGHTER! He's nowhere near the greatest fighter ever, he's just one of the best at his own sport. That's my point.

lol, dude could probably in a general fight with most people on the planet in his prime beat the fuck out of someone. Bretty good fighter.

Never heard of her. Muslim faggot probably died before he could strap a suicide bomb onto his chest.

Fuck Muslims. This is a perfect time for triggering them.

Do you wake up everyday and say to yourself, "Boy, I can't wait to shitpost. It's literally the only good thing in my life."?

Stupid spear chucker

Replace signpost with "Fuck Muslims" and you nailed it.
Btw he was a Muslim and he's dead. Sounds like a good day to me.

>someone who trains combat sports could win a fight against someone with no training (most of the world)

What a shocker

Seems alright desu
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

He was a Muslim. Glad hes dead.

>Black
>Muslim

A muslim nigger. This is what is called "to kill two birds with one stone".

the only good nigger muslim is a dead nigger muslim