youtube.com/watch?v=2YllipGl2Is
youtube.com/watch?v=myZU2DZoD9w
youtube.com/watch?v=JnkMgGQpVGU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AAkFBQ6sIcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who

it's not dead ya dummy
it's just a little more lowkey

He ripped off Caspa. If Caspa had become as popular, would you claim that Caspa killed dubstep?

maybe

Good. I'm glad that trend died after only a year.

>brostep

Huh. /ourguy/ it is.

Dubstep was already becoming brostep long before Scary Monsters. Rusko & Caspa were already sorta experimenting with drops with more mid and treble and guys like Excision and Datsik were already making the transformers type shit that the scene is still riddled with.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOO

What's the difference between brostep and dubstep?

how did he rip off caspa

dubstep: youtube.com/watch?v=G9H3i0T1iN4

brostep: youtube.com/watch?v=2YllipGl2Is

isn't he exposing everyone in pedowood?

youtube.com/watch?v=myZU2DZoD9w

thanks m8

damn i honestly didn't know caspa went into the brostep territory like this. sucks cause he's made some really good tracks.

FabricLive 37 was something that happened.

good

Meaning?

Time killed dubstep.
Popularity killed dubstep.

I seriously think he should have stayed in From First To Last.

i want to fuck him

I don't like his music but he did the opposite of killing dubstep. He made the genre itself a household name, even if the majority have no understanding of what Dubstep can and has been, it's still important.
>I don't like him so he killed genre
fuck off

Where is Mala? Is he stop making music?

brostep is listenable, dubstep isn't

i liked both of these. I totally get what people mean by "bro" though. lel

rusko killed dubstep when he popularized brostep

uuuuuuhhhhh?

skrillex was not the first brostep producer, people like rusko and borgore were already doing it

This btw

These

Rusko is the guy to blame for popularizing every cliche of dubstep/Bros two. He's like 90% of the reason everyone thinks dubstep is literally written around the drop.

youtube.com/watch?v=JnkMgGQpVGU This is actual dubstep from before the whole half-step sound, clear grime and garage influence

I'm to blame for dubstep hitting the mainstream. I was on tour in Rochester, NY back in 2008 and someone gave me acid. We went back to the house we were staying at and someone put on the craziest music I'd ever heard. I laid on the kitchen floor beneath a bicycle and listened to dubstep. My mind expanded and I released my consciousness to the universe. Two weeks later, dubstep was everywhere. I'm sorry.

He's a hero then

Faggot old school dubstep is King

Wrong. He changed the genre into something that it isn't. People became familiar with that style of dubstep through Skrillex and brostep was born.

Anyone know where i can get that sweater from?

same
shit is dope

it's by Opening Ceremony

you heard me fuckboi
skrillex rules dubstep drools

Dubstep was always shitty ass robot noises.

Then explain this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AAkFBQ6sIcc