youtube.com/watch?v=odbmptMf-7s
youtube.com/watch?v=Wabrnt1MVVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>meme man pivots his career into a somehow even memier direction

Well, tell him to pick it back up.

wow this is deep

>ooooOOoOoo baby i love youu

>"his serious stuff is really deep"

still willing to give it a try, anyone got a dl?

yeah. dropped in the trash

>album cover depicts him drowning
>music video depicts him pale, laying in a bathtub full of blood
>first single is "Will He"
you think maybe he's trying to tell us something?

kek

Oh nooooo lmao this is really bad

>All that middle schooler hype
>only 6 songs
>all sound the same
>feels unfinished
>le so deep
>reverb up the ass

Into the garbage

It was pretty good but in no way is it "S E R I O U S M U S I C". He should release thom and you suck charlie both of which are unique unlike these tracks that all sound very similar.

The entire Chloe Burbank album is unique as hell. No wonder Worldstar Money was the best part of this one.

What the fuck is with that Travis Scott ripoff song?

He's a visionary ahead of his time, Sup Forums can't even keep up.

He always talks about killing himself but I wish he actually would.

www117.zippyshare.com/v/Pnenej54/file.html?utm_source=PlusPremieres

Who?

>hating a pure nigga for no reason at all

Back to fucking 2014

If this EP is the foundation/root of Chloe Burbank, I'll be disappointed.

Chloe Burbank has been out for years, what the fuck makes you think this new material would predate it?

>read Editor's Notes
>"Save for a touch of self-deprecating humour on 'Bitter Fuck'..."
>mfw
I wouldn't have known it was meant to be funny if it weren't for that. It fits seamlessly with the other tracks' SADBOY -tier lyrics and passable beats. It's like this was a concerted effort to be as "meh" as possible

same. tired of hearing about this talentless faggot.

literally one of the most unengaging things i've heard this year

through the whole thing all i asked in my head was "why make this"

He is not a nigga. He is an Asian with no talent. His voices are annoying. His beats are gravy biscuit shit. I hate his rapping because he thinks it is important because MUH DARK SUBJECT MATTER LOL I AM TYLER THE CHILDISH GAMBINO AND DANNY fuck him he is worth less than nothing

>He is not a nigga.
You're right.
Its spelt nigger.

Uu are a ficking racist and Part of the problem

His single was like a flat 5.5/10

lmao melancholic minimalist alt R&B

These desu

the entire Chloe Burbank album? only like two songs came out from it.

his music is garbage but you are acting like he fucked your wife

youtube.com/watch?v=goJEoJ3trSI

his goofy songs are so much better than his "serious" music

I am a big fan of joji and this is a disappointment

The problem with the modern music industry is they want people to be famous before having talent. So you get these like generic or pure shit jake paul type niggers viral marketed on mu because the record company thinks people will buy their shit because they are known on the internet.
Or like, oh you got a viral video, or have a million twitter followers, that means you are good and not that you bought followers or people are just following you to laugh at what a retard you are.

Oh, you have trained from child on your guitar WELL TOO BAD YOU ONLY HAVE 1000 TWITTER FOLLOWERS YOU NOBODY

>same person who made thom and you suck charlie
>this is his "coming-out" EP

Talking about the old songs:

Thom, you suck charlie, medicine, They don't understand, unsaved info, worldstar money, wefallign, fried noodles and Lov u

All of these songs are top tier. Don't know how he got here from making quality tracks like these

>hahahhh some faggot is trying to discuss music again
just leave if you're too insecure to form a serious opinion

This is the big ep I waited years for

He fucked YouTube and proved that meritocracy is a lie

this is just xxxtentacion/lil peep tier shit for people who think they're too good for that

>too bad he dropped this talent less tumor

Yes! Fuck Frank.

You ever consider that this material sucks because he's putting the good shit on the album?

youtube.com/watch?v=cw4-bqSpVdo

This is supposed to hype us up but what is there to be hyped about

I feel like this is negatively received because he got the wrong notes from critical reaction and got told to do whatever to try and match the market, when he should have been just doing his thing. 80's Bowie shit.

Maybe this.

That's not why you conspiracy theorist.

I would kill for 1/8th of your optimism, this stuff is more disappointing than anything

Fuck off bait nigger

I mean, I dunno. This doesn't read right. Maybe he can only do it comedically, but that stuff seemed more well done than this. Maybe he's more funny than earnest, who fucking knows, but he clearly has something in him and somehow isn't using it.

I'm just confused about this Chloe Burbank thing. Was it released or not?

The fuck are you talking about? Fuck off you cut-rate tripfag.

Wait. This isnt the album?

Reported for blatant racism.

lmao asians really can't music

It wasn't initially. Some cunt leaked them and joji saw that people liked it so he dropped some of the tracks on sc himself. Its very good btw.

You are just making up BS reasons to like this crap fucking pathetic

The bait god

Nope, just an EP.

I hope he really dies like in that pic

>"He surely released shit songs on purpose to get people excited for his album"
>That makes it okay that these songs are shit
What the fuck are you people doing with your life, how can you reach this conclusion?

oh yeah, i only really considered thom and you suck charlie as a part of CB, and the others were loosies. but i agree, especially about thom and you such charlie, way better songs.

It's on YouTube.
youtube.com/watch?v=kU7LF5mYZkw

When will he release the studio version of his first boiler room song? That song is honestly beautiful and his new stuff is boring. I was expecting more of the upbeat pretty productions.
youtu.be/Y7wiGwSC3Z0

yeah that song is the only song I like of his. Rest is garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=R3habuLgROU
This makes it even more convoluted
>I was told by a bunch of people I was wasting my talent being funny so I decided to be serious
>This from I, who made fun of people asking for serious music
It's all a fucking mess

literally the safest album ever to be released

will he ever actually leave the "le singing rap guy" meme behind? every single song sounds EXACTLY the same as the last.

It's reporting, "safe" was what I was searching for before giving up as saying "meh"

What is it with all these gay ass hapas turning up in music nowadays.

I liked it, the songs sounded a little similiar but the production was fucking on point and the songs had lots of texture and little imperfections which made it enjoyable for me atleast

Just what we needed, more lo-fi hip hop/R&B that thinks it's deep because they're depressed

Fan made Chloe Burbank >>>>>> This EP

So where can I listen to all of Chloe Burbank?

Youtube/joji's sc

I really like it. Nothing revolutionary but the songwriting is pretty good and the production is fantastic, love how textured everything is.

go to be Anthony

>bring le alternative girl to your crib
>play this
>dim lights
>fuck her for 16 minutes
>you can synchronize your moves with music easily because every song is fucking same
>she cums
>BEST FUCKER EVER
>repeat with different bitch

paired with the visuals on 88riings channnel it's twice as good

>le alternative girl
>not putting on shoegaze

you're a virgin arent you.

>shoegaze
>1980
>girls who like this crap
You really have no taste

desu i dont fuck with any alt girls, they are so fucking annoying and think they are """deep"""" because they listen to joy division and smoke European cigarettes

desu i wold love to have one nighter with one of them
then open her blog tomorrow and read about all men being the same with this
youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No
being linked at the end of the post

I honestly really dislike his voice

like a turd

I liked it

This shit is so fucking bad lmao. I got bamboozled by Will He, that's the only good song

literally post a better lo-fi album

protip: you can't

Well this is fucking dire.

anyone got a download link to the full Chloe Burbank?

>worldstar money (interlude)
>puts it right at the fucking end

why?

You have to be joking.

youtube.com/watch?v=odbmptMf-7s

This isn't even that good and it's easily better than anything joji has ever put out and it was made by a 17 year-old nig who produced it entirely on his iPhone.

this meme spouting faggot is having a life crisis at the tender age of 20 and it shows. he must have realized that the legacy he's leaving behind is acting like a turbo autist in his sub-par, low budget youtube videos to entertain kids who still have curfews, so he decided to jump ship to making music. too bad for him the venn diagram of skills that are required to make music that isn't complete dog shit doesn't overlap with the skills required to dress up in a pink spandex suit and yell at people in japan.

>tender age of 20
I though he was 25???

in curious to know how people like idubbz and filthy frank is going to do in the long run. Like their internet career will be relatively short lived and its not like they have any useful or needed skills.

idubbbz is smart and creative enough, i'm sure he could do something film related
frank will probably have to move on to becoming a full time musician

Also
>their internet career will be relatively short lived
Motherfucker, Frank has been memeing for nearly a decade now.

fpbp

Real talk? What's the point of this album? It feels like it's trying WAAAY too hard to be deep and edgy and sounds like fucking samey background music.

I just don't see the appeal.

STFU is his best song

youtube.com/watch?v=Wabrnt1MVVQ