Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xpUZYWX2BoY
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx8sl2uC46A
youtube.com/watch?v=YxtATH_cgOU
youtube.com/watch?v=M678PVOf5F0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh boy

youtube.com/watch?v=xpUZYWX2BoY

I remember being 10, and watching the chicks who were early bloomers using this...

First fap right here.

ma nigga.

Right there with you user!

Can anyone find me a photo? I think it's packed away somewhere, but it was of a cheat controller. It was a neat see through controller (I thiiiink mine was purple) and it had things like button lock on it. I don't remember if it was for ps1 or n64 however.... I think I recall using it for FF4? or Chrono Trigger maybe?

nice. my first fap was this woman on this muscle and fitness cover.

Are most on Sup Forums even old enough to have experienced this stuff? I doubt it.

Holy wow, that was from your childhood?

to this day, whenever i see beautiful chick with that exact kind of hairstyle, my dick goes rock hard, i only noticed it was april's fault with the years

falck asparagus

I dunno about most. But I am.

Yes. I had to convince my buddy's older brother to buy it for me, cus the asshole who owned my local game store wouldn't sell it to me.

Oldfag reporting

them fucking japs hit the bullseye with this crap

The memories! The fun! The broken wrist! Good times user, good times.

born in 88 so yep

They sure did. Haven't fed mine in years

Anyone who still owns the original Digimon digital pets before they turned into a phenomena are sitting on a gold mine.

caused more headaches than fun when a smaller child got one and couldn't manage it too well and started getting fussy.

I actually just bought a new pair to try to relive some of my feels

>Seeing girl in right
>Busted all the nuts in my childhood

my retard mother threw 2 of them to the trashcan man, "what do you want these old thingies for user?"
feels bad

I grew up poor so I had all the 80s toys in the 90s

those were 25 years, and 3 knee surgeries ago. I don't think it'd end well for me.

Srsly this game was my childhood

Have some feels, this is the last one made

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx8sl2uC46A

Anyone remember the old TV show Games Master?
youtube.com/watch?v=YxtATH_cgOU

haha yeah I feel you man, it has been about 25 years for me too.
I don't plan on doing anything crazy with them, just a bit of exercise to keep the fat away

Quake 3 deathmatch in the school computer lab

Oblivion was good for the time, but now it's real easy to hear they only had 4 voice actors and good god did that clay face look ugly

Did that in my college computer lab frequently; we had a league going.

I had an original snake mountain set when I was kid. My mother made me throw it out, cus she said it was evil...

Cs 1.6 for me
Fuck the sniping ak

how many hours

Too fucking many
Lan party when?

Good taste user. Fuck those Lava caves though.

Dug out my old copy and I've been playing it

used to love that fy_iceworld and scoutknivez

Used to call that “fantasy battle chess” as a kid before I knew what strategy based RPG’s were all about.

yeah man, every day was poolday as well

Best JRPG I've ever played.

longer hair, and about 100 pounds lighter, and you've pretty much got my mother. And she wonders why I don't talk to her anymore...

sell it to me user. I think I remember seeing the game at a Blockbuster

BAD HUMAN!

christ..

I remember our mom wasn't keen on us watching Buffy because of all the demonic type stuff. She didn't forbid us though, she just let us know she felt it was "not good". Never really got into it anyway, just watch some of season 1.

>Out of cells freeze
>Meanwhile I'm halfway to armory after finding hidden button

What are we supposed to be seeing circled here?

The fuck is it?

That fucking robot got into some shit.
T. My uncle trying to describe Johnny 5

If anyone remembers this, your childhood was awesome!

Isn't this the toys from Brit TV show?

Best memory of my mom was when I was doing my homework and she had that show on in the background while she did some shit or other. That lady came on and we cracked up for the entire hour in sheer disbelief.

>I miss her.

No. it's captain power. It was a set of toys made to be played with a VHS tape. Basically it made a really shitty set of episodic tapes an "interactive experience"

you made me remind
i must have been like 8yo, went to the first gamestore in town, i remember seeing all the teenagers playing magic tgc in there, i understood nothing, to me they were like demigods playing some kind of forbidden mistery game, i always went in like super respectful and cool trying to not be a retarded kiddo
well i rented mortal kombat for n64 for a week once, i'll NEVER forget the shame when my mother made me go back and return it because gore, the look in the clerk's eyes when i asked for wave race instead.
god i'll never forgive.

I see you and I raise you.

Here's a video link for it.

Ah, I was thinking they were classic Thunderbirds toys

oops forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=M678PVOf5F0

First devastating feeling of loss and grief

Sectaurs? Seriously? That was like a K-Mart version of pic related.

I have been trying to THIRTY FUCKING YEARS to forget about that! I someone shoves a glass jar up your ass, and throws you down a flight of stairs!

Nah man. I never saw another toy line where the riding beasts were also hand puppets where you could control their claws, mouth movements, etc. It wasn’t the most successful but shit was tight.

Holy shit man,loved this game!

You wouldn't happen to be from Orange County NY would you?

This was the alternative for kids who couldn’t afford D&D books and materials and/or lacked the creativity to play a game where you had to imagine most of it without visual aids.

Ironically, that game got me INTO D&D

muh nigga

got mine sitting in my "storage room" with my dad's comics from the 70s and some other sick ass shit

Castle Grey Skull too

still play it weekly

Sorry user,ozfag.

YES! This was and still is my favorite.

Yeah, I remember the PS1 pretty well.
I recognize OP's game, though I never played it.

Greatest underrated 90’s JRPG of all time.