i'm a (barely) functioning alcoholic in the US mil. AMA

U fly?

Andy?

one of many

is frogmit really kill

AFSC?
ADAP is coming for you...

Is bootcamp difficult

How much do you drink every day? Fellow functioning alcoholic here, i down like 2 bottles of wine per night.

TSgt Sir,

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

V/r,
user. Faggot

My afsc is comm. I binge drink every weekend and promise myself i wont do the same the next weekend. i drink more than most airman can handle in a month in the span of two days. i know how to hide it

i fly tanks. fag

good luck osi

You're not even security forces or a maintainer your life is fucking cake dude

T IS FOR TANKER....

you keep telling yourself that, dawg. just because your bias is that comm is a bunch of weebs who are repulsive and think we're 100000% different from you doesnt mean im a neet who stays in his dorm every weekend. i could probably shit-talk better than ur flight chief

>binge drink every weekend
>alcoholic

Fucking amateur shit dude, your not a drunk

not that guy but comm can be awful sometimes

Appreciated it's been hard setting up Airmen. They're wisesning up to our FBI tier entrapment tactics.

alcoholism runs in the family up as many generations as i can count on both sides. fight me irl "defender"

A-10s?

only airframe i fly is the YM-69 aka "your mom faggot"

>drives tanks
>alcoholic
hmmmm

Well the fact that i dont drink anymore means were probably about 10000% different. Inb4 quitter.
How so actually curious about other jobs.

AF BMT is such a joke bc i witnessed firsthand so many fat ass Sup Forums NEETs make it through it made me regret ever joining this "branch" and wishing i couldve been a marine muching on crayons

lol fight you irl, you cant even properly be an alcoholic much less win a real life fight.

In order to be a drunk you have to be drunk every day.

>i'm a (barely) functioning alcoholic in the US mil. AMA
You're not a jet pilot, right?

Drink choccy milk instead

8 hours 1 min before shift

Im about to go into the air force, but i REALLY love weed. What do OP?
Also college and ROTC or enlist? Ive got a criminal arrest record, but no convictions.

i would bet my next paychheck that i lift more than you. and pls dont bring up pt scorres, theres too many fat fuckers in the af for that to be a vablid argument. im strong as sshit despite me feeling the need to post on this gay ass website about my alcoholisnm

Op here. i used to RRRREEEEAAALLLYY love weed. quit that shit, dawg. kills motivation. i gained 20 lbs of muscle after being around the right kind of blue kool-aid airmen and now im set up to x-fer to CCT. fuck weed.

you're 100% on a waiver msgt

The point where you become an alcoholic is when you can't control your dranking. You still seem to have some control over your drinking via the fact that you only drink on weekends.

You should probably get your weekend binge drankin under control but your not really a terrible drunk.

TFW people who are undeployable for over 12 months will be kicked out starting very soon

Found the guy that runs 13.5 mile and a half runs

Damn. What are the odds of me getting through basic if ive got issued from being abused by daddy as a kid? And if i have shit social skills.
I really fucking want it

for my shop we always seem to be working late, we never get pt, and we get blamed for damn near everything despite it not being our fault.
I got paperwork for missing a mock PT test. i missed it because i was working high priority stuff