""""humble"""" Francis

Pope Francis, if the media is to be believed, is the first pope who ever smiled. He is a humble, loving man.

Look at that face when he is presented with a papal tiara. It was lovingly made by hand for him by a group of women and nuns. And he looks like a petulant child.

Compare with his elated face as he is presented with a crucifix shaped like a hammer and sickle.

Is there any doubt he is not a valid pope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AmV8-TDjwKo
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The problem with this faggot is the fact that he is a jesuit. Jesuits have forgotten God and now they only worship men. Look at this pope, always trying to please men, not God.

See this
youtu.be/AmV8-TDjwKo

He can't be seen to want a crown

Euros can't say it so I will, the pope is a fucking faggot

>I can't genuflect at the consecration because I have bad knees

after receiving that commie thing he said to the bolivian dude in spanish "this isn't good", in disapproval tone.
not defending bergoglio, but check your source.
mine: every video clip showing the entire meeting

kill yourself, your life is hell already

My friend is a Dominican friar and shits on the filthy Jesuits regularly.

simple-minded people like simple things.

>he was happy receiving the Hammer and Sickle crucifix

nice try

>is the first pope who ever smiled
By the way, This is fucking retarded. Popes are humans you know, the media is just shilling for his jew pope.

Shut up heretic, your false pope shall not prevail.

This fag is the black pope, the last pope we will see. WWIII will kick in soon and after that nothing will ever be the same.

>jew pope
only on Sup Forums

never change

I think he's a genuinely nice guy, but not deus vult worthy to be quite honest relative

literally merchant.jpg

>Pope says gay marriage is from satan
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
>Pope Francis speaks against Gay adoption
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
>Compares trans rights to nuclear arms race
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
>Pope Francis says that there's no salvation outside the Church
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
>He excommunicates an Australian priest supporting gay marriage and women clergy
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
>Pope Francis is against gender theory and for traditional gender roles
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
>Pope is against abortion
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
>He Encourages the use of force against ISIS
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
>Pope Francis is against lukewarm "faith"
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
>The Pope is misquoted often
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
>The Pope Rebukes Communist Cross
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html

>I think he's a genuinely nice guy,

yeah, what a nice guy that concurs on forced assimilation of mud-dindus and racemixing with our european genepool. fuck that guy.

Pope cuck Internet defense force

But will he wear the tiara?

This, so much.

One of my friends keeps fiercely defending him too. Must be a Polish thing.

Also I'm offended. Our Pope was smiling tenfold more and it was honest an honest smile not this Jewish grin.

The Jesuits were disbanded by the pope in the 1700s, why do they still exist?