Come and get my guns liberals

Come and get my guns liberals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lrn2rotate

please tell me you have a penis. also show me your butthole.

they have taken your tits already

Bump for dat trigger discipline

>too stupid to know how to rotate a pic
>you're the reason we need gun laws

Looks like a trap

they live in a backwards christmas restaurant, obvi. loose no shirt policy.

You've let the leftists take your manhood and dignity already. Its fitting you have so many weapons as worthless trannies like you will always turn them on themselves.

tits or gtfo

they took your toothbrush and toothpaste already it seems.

A nazi trap for your information

(Ignore the lack of trigger discipline) lol

Why do you want to see a man's breasts?

So why are you a Nazi? Because it's cool?

You'd get gassed yourself by real nazis

Because im into nazi roleplay user, you got me

How pathetic, stop posting anytime now attention whore.

That's a lady gun fagget.

Naw, you're so fucking ugly you'll realize you need to kill yourself. I'll just wait.

cuz

>a nazi transgender
Reddit would not know what the fuck to do with you

>Nazi holding a commie gun

fucking faggot.

Liberals only want your dick

A transgender nazi that loves guns, i go past reddit and confuse democrats and libtards at the same dam time

show penis plz

Cute

wot matter, no H&K?

But nazis hate transgenders

Trust me we on the right don't fucking want you, you are as politically confused as you are sexually confused. Sort yourself out, you are a mockery, I am sure you expected everyone to call you 'based' you awful freak. Also
>admits to going on reddit
LEAVE.

Not even the liberals want your ras ak

First thing I looked for user.

This.
Yours nothing but an attention whore.

Slide me the model of that ak varient. Not seeing charging handle on the correct side of the weapon.kind of question it's authenticity.

Im too broke for anything more than my shit tier ras47 :(

I never said i went on reddit lmao i said i go past reddit (and go straight to here because politics and normmies cant handle me}

Its a RAS47 by century arms, i got it about 3 days ago for a good price too 375 brand new

Post butt

Well at least your trying I guess. Best of luck in the killing fields little buddy.

Fucking checked nigga.

post those big man feet

let me try to get you pregnant user

repeatedly

lel

Do I really have to go all the way to Cleveland, Ohio?

Did you clean that mirror?

Well, it's kind of funny at least.

Who raped you? Dad? Uncle? Brother? Cousin?

Looks like airsoft.
Show tip and tits as proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

show us ur shit tier shitter

Do you ever worry that your trailer will tip over in the wind?

Yes please :) more specificly eastlake ohio lololol

tits + feminine benis or gtfo

Show us benis now

This is usually the case.

All trannies have had significant emotional trauma.
Usually of a sexual nature.
But certainly of a deeply painful psychological nature.

I honestly feel bad.
I don't hate them. They should be able to do what they like with their bodies.
But the idea of selling it as 'normal' or that you shouldn't seek help or that they should be able to dictate the active and forceful change to our language that is purely in the interest of psychological subversion/coercion to entertain what is obviously delusion?
I just don't understand how we can stand idly by as monsters seek to do such a thing.

tldr:
>do whatever you want with yourself
>you're evil if you seek to change our language/culture at a fundamental level

Little nigger on the trigger show us your big ass

My anarcho-communist cock is ready for you bitch

Hell yeah stroking my black dick for you

Post nazi boipussy or gtfo

>wood paneled walls
>is grill who likes guns

Found the Midwestern trailer whore who was neglected by her father when she was younger.

This is why Trump won, that and because the democrats are fucking trash, but atleast they don't have wood paneling.

Niggers do, and they’re democrats.
Checkmate atheist.

>we on the right
>I speak for an entire political position and its millions of participants
We on the right don't give a fuck what you think lmao

It's always great how the rich white democrats (mostly women), criticize white men and Republicans for things that are 2-10x more prevalent in the black community (not to mention Hispanic community).

Like talking about education.
Because somehow as a white that has anything less than a college degree makes you trash.
But blacks and Hispanics are much less likely to.
But that's okay, because we expect nothing and have no standards for people with brown skin...

I actually live in a 60s style house haha
Nein, maybe later

I didn't own a gun until after my time in the service.
But I fully support all competent, responsible, non-criminal scum in owning guns.

If we tested for intelligence, competence and sound minds, despite it stopping most of the mass shooters, it would still be considered racist because it would prevent most blacks from owning guns.

Same reason they had to reduce the intelligence standard for what constituted mentally retarded/incompetent.

Check Kik

I dont have kike anymore :(

What I have found surprising is a lot of enlisted men from places that are traditionally for gun control - New York, Cali, Illinois, etc. - will happily talk about rifle training and weekend drills, but in the same breath still support gun control for everyone else.
I asked one guy who was acting like a real jackass know-it-all to his buddies who had come to the gun range where I worked. At the time, I was one of the on site instructors, certified for pistol, rifle and shotgun training and our states conceal carry license. Been doing it at that point as an instructor for 6 years. My certifications are from the state, and actually allow me to train law enforcement if I wanted to pursue working for any local precinct or state training facility.
He actually had the balls to say to my face I was just a civilian and wasn’t qualified to use or own a firearm because I didn’t have military training like he had.
He was in the Air Force, and worked as a computer tech. He had all of 3-4 weeks of training with a M4. Found out from his friend he had never touched a firearm before that, and managed to fuck up loading a 12 gauge rental by placing the shells backwards in the shotgun.
We all had a good long laugh at this guy’s stupidity, but he isn’t unusual in that regard.

Its time to make one now

i know its what u came here for but i just want to say it i think ur really pretty

>mocks someone for speaking for a group
>speaks for a group himself
I assure you tranny loving fags like you aren't welcome.

I really need to fap to that big ass of yours

Fuck off kike
Go get in the oven

sorry i don't go into trailer parks

It would actually be law enforcement that comes to get your guns... will blue lives matter then?

The actual Nazis would fucking riddle you with bullets

Why is this trap hating on liberals

yeah but the neos will love him in all ways

>woman

>certified for pistol, rifle and shotgun training
>pistol, rifle and shotgun training
>training! hee hee
lelz, what a pussy...

>my time in the service

You got the bone spurs huh?

Remember that next time you call the police because McDonald’s won’t serve you any more chicken nuggies.

You can keep your guns. We just won't sell you any more ammunition.

How's the sex change going?

Ok, I reload.
Your move.

I'm familiar with the type.

That somehow thought they were granted a stamp of special authority and privilege for going through bootcamp.

God I fucking hate that shit.
It was for context, dipshit.
It's not to brag.
It doesn't make you inherently better than anyone else, an action hero, any kind of hero, or any special kind of tough that can't be achieved on your own.
I'm nobodies bitch, but I'm also not a tough guy, I never have been and I never will be. Nor do I pretend to be.

>that pic
The military has minimum standards.
So on average, slightly more intelligent than the average. But there's always plenty of dipshits to be found everywhere in life.
You can find them in offices of major companies, governments around the world, and teaching at Universities of the highest renown.

Since cultures/languages haven’t evolved at all since language and culture began.

What a fucking faggot.

They won't have to. That ras47 will blow up and kill you

Good luck with that.

It's literally an attempt through social pressure to actively make people use double think.

Calling someone a man or woman when they are not a man or woman is in no way natural.

It is in no way true or accurate.

This type of forced double think is normally only seen in connection to extreme religious indoctrination.

But I suppose authoritarian Marxist leftism is the new religion.

Ain’t no luck involved. I have all the reloading supplies, can cast my own bullets from fishing weight lead, and know how to make primers.
All of which is common knowledge available on google.
Your move.