was a mistake.

Shitty thread. Let's roll

>Fucking MEXICO

>thinks he can derail my thread
You underestimate me

Motherfuckin' rolling

Rolling fuck you spam filter

fpbp

I hate Amerifats! Fat smug bastards get shot to death and get 9/11'd on a daily basis lol

Mega trawlers owned by Japan and China stole....literally STOLE €200,000,000,000 worth of fish from Ireland's waters in 2015 alone. They can't even make companies Iike Apple and Google pay their debts to them.

Ireland's #1 export is people. Literally. They're like the Mexicans of Europe. Send your Father's and son's abroad to make money and send it home.

Absolutely pathetic.

Post yfw Rates after wall is built

>be greatest ally
>kill Amerifats
>"gimme shekels fatass. remember the 10 gorillion"
>Amerifats comply

henry rollins

rullar

Can someone post that Canadian cartoon? Was a short clip about freedom.

“I love Israel. I’ve been with Israel so long in terms of — I’ve received some of my greatest honors from Israel. My father before me, incredible. My daughter, Ivanka, is about to have a beautiful Jewish baby”
What did he mean by this?

Spics are gonna get their own Holocaust after Trump is elected.

Donald Trump is a cuck through and through. He will get on his knees and try to please his masters and their ever expanding demands while they simultaneously kick him around.

Rollan4ThaDolan

Believe me, you don't want to see combined inca empire traditions of bloodshed and american masonry stars in any way.

Today you attack civil part of americans, but then commies will come to you too.

Look at all the whiney states in east europe "> muh commie occupation". Their national elites forced Russians into communism just like you are trying to do it right now with your la raza. And they where prospering for about 15 years, while robbing Russian wealth. But then Russian wealth depleted and they gone africa-poor for more than 50 years. Even now they are just welfare niggers in EU.

There is a difference tho. Prior to communism they where pretty much prosperous in themselves. They could create wealth by replicating Russian and Prussian traditions. Mexicans can only replicate inca and aztec traditions of living in mud and cutting each other like its a slaughterhouse.

DELETE THIS

United States? Don't you mean אַרְצוֹת הַבְּרִית

Make Israel Greater again!

>down raf plane back in 49
>no one talks about it because britain isnt important.

>sink Jewish refugee boats
>screw over Israel
oh whoops, they didn't call us perfidious albion for nothing. lol we pretty much created all of Israel's enemies.

>Most of them are going to cheat
fug

Laffin

rollin'

You are the hero this thread deserves

Thanks

>spice rack wants Independence.
>gets btfu of all colonies.
>pretends he has a choice in the matter.

Bloody yanks.

They're only 60% white, which a lot of thetime when you're replying to one it's actually a nonwhite.

We were your only friends

All good things must come to an end. Feels pretty funny to have created Israel, its enemies and the palestine conflict. Every hamas missile may as well have "eternal anglo" written on it.

Fuck off mexispic commie

You were our friends while lots of Americans identified as irish. Now lots of Americans identify as Mexican. Mexico will be your new BFF.

No, you weren't. Every fucking time I post some cunt american calls me a fucking potato nigger. Enough is enough. I don't mind Brits because theyre old pals but some fucking nigger? That's fucking rude.

I'm not commie

You saved my edit :)

Give me MILF pls

Rollin for gilf

why not

roly poly

>That
>Feminist

Also rolling

>THE Niggers calling anyone else Nigger
Oh I am Laffin

Stop being tsundere. Ishmael.

>create
the correct term is "fled".

oh you are right. here, stay in this hotel.

Depressed fat fucks should kill themselves

Oh wait they are already doing it in large numbers every day

More like we tried our usual divide and conquer tactics and once they failed we fucked off leaving you to fend for your lives. For every Jew that gets stabbed in Israel there's an eternal Anglo laughing in heaven.

Seriously the fattest self loving beta butt hurt fuckwits currently inhabiting this planet. And they shit themselves in public on a daily fucking basis. Fat fucks.

>spanish and italian
>white
fucking oliveskin isn't white

This one is genuinely good for several reasons.

Godspeed.

Good one and it's true. The Ultra rich Zionist subset of fake Jews control the politics in this country.

so like, a few dozens?

>We should enforce our own social norms.

Hmm really makes you think.

Where do you get these? infinitychan leftypol?

A dozen chuckles is better than none. Wasn't there a shooting in a Tel Aviv bar? Also, Jewish insurgents used to get gunned down in the streets with British soldiers screaming "Hitler was right".