S/fur

s/fur
Roses are red
I want someone to cream in me
When I'm bored I write economy theory
pastebin com/YgQUGNh9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg&index=7&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&t=21s
youtube.com/watch?v=EIVgSuuUTwQ&index=16&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=V6eVlmka2j8&index=28&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=lCGCG_N2b30&index=30&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=R3mImqlp3Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k
youtube.com/watch?v=kFZKgf5WG0g&index=54&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=5ww-pQynEDI&index=63&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=Rrm1NdqCHl0&index=75&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=gnVEG_waiqg&index=208&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checking in.

Wheres the punk skunk tho.

Don't have one, but I like your way of thinking. Skunk butt is hot.

What's been keeping you busy lately then?

Same shit as always. Fur, occasional bass playing, and sleep. And withdrawal and intense cravings for more opiates. Also had a psychiatrist and counselor appointment today, so I'm on a couple new meds.

It looks like diablo 2
Its really fun and a new season starts on the 2nd

Seems cool I guess. I've only played Diablo 3, but that's been years.

Same style. Bit more complex and actually fun

please dont lewd larry the lobster

I don't find anything fun anymore. Except drugs, I fucking love drugs.

Fucking butt is prefun

Been a while

Never done it, so I can't say.

stop doing opiates
How was the visit?

Fuging own butt

Try drifting/street racing cars

Yup, sure has.

This one feels nostalgic

Can't tell you how many times I've heard that already. It is really, really hard to quit.
It was alright I guess. Got prescribed Wellbutrin for depression, and Vistaril for anxiety. I tried it earlier but it did nothing. Just took 2 more, and I'm hoping it'll help because the anxiety from the opiate withdrawal is a nightmare.

That's fun sometimes. Way more fun when high as shit.

I don't have a car, but I would be if I had a Corvette or a motorcycle.

Does pokemon count?

I don’t mean to cockblock this thread but are you a American muscle car guy?

This one is an old one, isn’t it? Not that it’s bad

Kinda. I love old school muscle cars, my dad had a badass '68, but he sold it before I was born, and my mom has a '15 Camaro SS with a Borla ATAK exhaust, sounds fucking gnarly. My favorite is the '70 Buick GSX. But I'm a Corvette fanboy for life.

Yeah, I think it's still unfinished, too.

kindof just lurked and wanted to image search for any other images

'68 Camaro I mean.

Damn you had your whole family with muscle cars

The reason I say quit, my best friend was hooked on dirt heroine. Dragon chasing. He's addicted still, but he's smokin dope instead to avoid black tard.
I'd hate to see it ruin you.

Glad you have some medical care. Hopefully these new ones are the 'one' to help? I've been on Zolof¿ it gave me seizures. Scared to try anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg&index=7&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&t=21s

I luv his music bro

wurdddd I listen to everything

youtube.com/watch?v=EIVgSuuUTwQ&index=16&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Heading out for the night. Happy posting, gents!

Word

Pretty much, yeah. I love big, loud 'Murican V8's. I also love Vipers, they're among my favorite as well.

I almost ordered some heroin a few nights ago, but backed out because I don't want everyone to have to deal with me being a junkie even though I really just want to get high and kill myself that way.

I don't have much hope for them. If the Wellbutrin doesn't work then he's going to consider lithium, no idea if it'll help. Zoloft was the first one I tried, worked for a while but stopped. The seizures must have been really scary, glad that never happened to me. As for the anxiety, I don't think this one is going to help either. I probably need some kind of benzo, my anxiety is pretty bad.

Night, Hotshot.

Powerpoint too

youtube.com/watch?v=V6eVlmka2j8&index=28&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

How are you guys doing today? Any good music artists to recommend?

youtube.com/watch?v=lCGCG_N2b30&index=30&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Resonance by home

youtube.com/watch?v=R3mImqlp3Gg
>YouTuber goes inside because it's starting to rain
>with artillery shells

Already on my playlist bro. Good taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

Another Tuesday in Russia.

That’s actually pretty interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=kFZKgf5WG0g&index=54&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

This pic is good except for the green tongue, noisy brown, and tumor butthole.

“Don’t look back because that is not where we are going” best comment

Psy just has a certain arty style.

Im allergic to it
I wanna join you, but rather snuggles you

Xanax is on my list to try for my anxiety

It might only increase anxiety in the long run.

I see. Snuggles would be nice, I need them really.

Xanax would probably work really well for me, but knowing me I'd abuse them and get addicted and only want to get high.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ww-pQynEDI&index=63&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

youtube.com/watch?v=Rrm1NdqCHl0&index=75&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

>Roses are red
>Would you please cream in me
>Later in bed
>We'll discuss economic theory

Best I could do. Those syllables are all fucked.

Anyone hav a thic animal?

youtube.com/watch?v=gnVEG_waiqg&index=208&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Violets are blue.
I am having a shitty day
And hope you have a better one than I do

thicc

Just like my dick, short and sweet

I'm tired as fuck. Think I'm going to head to bed soon.

Violets are blue
My day is shit
If yours is no better
We should both get lit

What about EXTRA THICK

That's why I'm scared of it too

I wish we lived closer to each other. I'd kidnap you and force you to walk around with me. Snuggle up after the cold walk.

As a farmer type this picture really annoys me.
the artist has never seen a bale of hay.

Nebraska?

Me or the artist?

Yeah. I hate living where I do, I just want to go somewhere else.

Hey, Gerald. How's it going?

U

O hai marc