KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiU8wxRHRhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its interesting.

Tzuyu pretty much always looks amazing on camera but not always in pictures, she is unrivalled on her good days though
Mina almost always looks good in pictures and on camera. I feel she's the most 'photogenic' member in general

Sana generally photographs well, has days where she doesn't look very good on camera (usually on variety shows) but on music shows she usually looks absolutely amazing like yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=SiU8wxRHRhw

best for last

me likey

>DIA's Jung Chaeyeon to become torch bearer for 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics Nov 8th

S P O N S O R E D

I spent about three minutes typing up a response to someone last thread, but stopped myself. I'm not going to @ you so fuck off

chanyuggo

Just kill me now bros I might as well die, fuck

and the billboard music award goes to...

with sana it's more than just how she looks, she has an allure to her

carrot queen

what's wrong

dahyun in knee high socks is my fantasy

thank you jyp

how does she keep winning

>hye hour

i'm in

I find Nayeon's high notes really annoying in Likey. The only part of the song I really dislike

Dude Jeongers is actually perfect

kim seokjin

a literal angel

dude you're actually dumb

this but cho

>nayeons stealth pit in that Likey live
omo

soob

a

Dude like what's your prob

are you guys seeing this?

word

>twice confirmed for MAMA Japan
based

MAMA Japan
EXO-CBX
Twice
Wanna One

MAMA Hong Kong
BTS
EXO
Red Velvet

where's nanaposter I need motivation to be fit

it's going to be in 2 places???

BEP loves that shit

looks like hong kong is winning

3 places

ONO

That part doesn't fit her very well. I'm also not a huge fan of how Jihyo sings the chorus, Sana fits it way better, although Jihyo sounds great in her verses.

why was she chosen to do this? how did she ever become an idol? im sure her family is rich or osmething

2/3
2/3
so far so good

do you see all this talent?

we dont like tits. we prefer small little boobs and thick thighs

delete

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Pristin lost over 1.5 million votes due to botted votes

the hands motion blur is nutty

all from kyla's brotther

fake news. we're all straight men here

>I'm also not a huge fan of how Jihyo sings the chorus, Sana fits it way better, although Jihyo sounds great in her verses.
Same here. The chorus should all be Sana. Maybe they'll change it for future perfs

itsvery psychedelic

Imagine Twice with talented members...

whoa!!

Is she wearing padding or did she get a boob job? I don't remember her titties being that big

This except SNSD losing over 3 million votes.

squishy face

Best thread

user(s) here say BEP knows how to use their voices but they really just edit the crap out of everything because the lines are so fucking high. They did the same thing in Cheer Up. Signal was a lot better at distributing lines IMO

>a Twice member having enough free time to have breast augmentation surgery

Literal angel. Shes not real

is it time?

Word. But also love.

padding. nayeon and cub are both DFC but they have boobs here.

BEP usually does though. Momo had great killing parts in CU and TT even though she's not the best singer, they just utilized her well. Same with Sana in CU and now Likey.

There's just a couple parts in Likey I'm not overly fond of, but it's still a great song.

momo

is this really what a pussy looks like

he looks like a prince.

Try that shit again and no one's gonna hold jihyo back, she will kill.

Is it Hyolyn or Hyorin?

What would i have done without Sup Forums

it's ugly

Hyorin, it sounds more like an R

who is she?

>exo bts rv at the same award show
>gaypops never lose daesangs
>exo bts rv show must be for the top winners
rv confirmed for winning best girl group

is the 3hr twice v live the longest ever? i wish more artist did long sessions like that

post guguhana

buttslut

the infamous one on the bed was pretty long too. maybe not as long but a superior vlive imo

that ones 1h43minutes or something, off the top of my head. Agree its better than the 3h vlive

why does she seem concnered

ive been thinking

she knows she has lots of fans to satisfy

if you're into wjsn there's a 2.5~ hour one with dayoung and yeoreum walking around after school

park 'wrestler turned juggler' jihyo

she saw your spelling

DIA had a 7-8 hours

or was it less?

But South Korea didn't remove the THAADs, is he just personally a huge K-Pop fan?

wasnt sana date 2 was 3 hours too?

3h is the longest possible vlive length.

yeah hers was the longest, but that's kinda different because that was an official one and not like a spontaneous thing. she actually went out for dinner so of course that's gonna take a while

>Not surprising they wiped out legitimate votes. My votes were wiped out and I'm 99% i'm not a bot. I've been working hard on this ever since it began and i know many others that have as well who are experiencing the same thing.
>working hard

DIA did an hour 8 busking stream but I don't think it counts because they reset the stream after each venue

no wonder that cam got so many views