What does Sup Forums think of "Real Life Superheros...

What does Sup Forums think of "Real Life Superheros?" I live in a shitty little town and a masked lunatic running around would make things hell of a lot more interesting around here.

Other urls found in this thread:

rlsh.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_Work
rlsh.wikia.com/wiki/Empathy
youtube.com/watch?v=eH3l7vHWoMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would be a legit one, no interviews or stupid names. Avoid media as much as possible and fuck up the big city criminals, but live out in the boonies. Aspire to be the Batman and accept that I will get fucked up and come home with broken bones cuts and bruises. I think it would make things really interesting, until someone gets the same passion to he a supervillain and kill half of us.

if I already wanted to die I'd do it and do it properly, too

The name/image is what makes them "Real Life Superheros" and not just some asshole picking fights in the street.

Most of the "real superheroes" are black people.

It's just a front to sell heroin.

Shot. You would just get shot. fuckwit.

This is one of them near me.
rlsh.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_Work

I'm gonna steal his fuckin' lunch money.

Holy shit there's a shitload of these assholes

It's so cringy.

rlsh.wikia.com/wiki/Empathy

B-but with my super hero powers i'll be able to dodge bullets
>people actually believe this
This thread is underage b& material

This is partially why Kick-Ass was and still is a favorite of mine.

I wouldn't be stupid enough to try it in real life, but I can watch KA and be content with how it could (possibly) be.

My god. Could you imagine seeing that walk down the street in your town? In my town, he'd probably get jumped.
He was a facebook
facebook.com SLASH rlshempathy

Holy shit. Please visit his page. The cringe material is fucking endless.

>pic related

Here is out patrolling the streets

I like how they hit downtown chicago where nothing fucking happens. I want to see them walk around in West Garfield Park or Englewood dressed up.

I love the idea. I can't wait to tune in to some news to hear of a masked superhero going around town being present. Oh the fame that masked man will receive. Then your faggot autistic ass will wake up from a coma 40 years later from an encounter with the blacks.

Ive been wanting to do it for a while, but the issue where I am is that the crime isnt bad at all, and the nearest places where it is bad, I can't do much about it. All the areas where I am = no crime, all the areas with crime = too dangerous, and legal penalties for gear

>90 degrees out
>dressed up like it's 20 degrees out
>calls it a day when he watches some nigger get shot in the face for scuffing someones jordans

There's a school shooter behind this mask. Just look at those eyes

Anyone want to join?

you mean graverob his lunch money? the wiki you posted says he got btfo by a drunk driver in 2016 lol

Damn, I just saw a picture of his baby, had brain damage or some shit. I feel bad now for making fun of him.

Will someone please tell me how he got laid, though? Wtf.

shit, i missed that. I guess his arch enemy was the evil Dr. Drunkard. And not wearing seatbelts.

Who's got a shovel?

Its all fun and games until 1 or 2 get shot, then they go back to only doing cosplay.

>Picking fights in the streets
Ok what part of real life criminals and not just gangsters did you not understand?
No shit fuck head, but I guess doing it properly didn't equate to having some type of Kevlar armor. I'd still get the shit kicked out of me and I even said I would accept that I would get fucked up.

I do wanna die and why not do it anyway I want.

that forehead

I updated his profile.

Laughed at. You would get laughed at.

Jesus christ, hopefully his nemesis is a short jog away or a plate of boston creme donuts.

Its easy when you don't wait for permission.

What acts would you perform? That’s the question.

If you’re doing something illegal like taking law into your own hands, you’ll be found.

We live in a time of mass communication. There’s cameras everywhere and everyone’s got a camera in their pocket now.

By wearing a mask you’d be drawing unwanted attention to yourself, you’d probably have guys going up to you or people filing reports based on suspicion even before your first “deed.”

Realistically it would make more sense to not wear a costume.

Kill this dream of yours, get a really shitty paying job, a slut for a wife that fucks our friends and leaves you and just kill yourself like the rest of us eventually will.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

Not if I become a ninja and only go out at night, hopping around on rooftops, hidden in the shadows. Try harder, faggot

The upside is your funeral would look like a Gay Pride Parade. Lots of people in colorful outfits and spandex.

Second edit to his wiki

Nighttime jumping from rooftop to rooftop. Nothings safer.

>thinks I don't have grappling hooks and night vision goggles

>he can't even jump the 30 feet between buildings
Honestly why haven't you just killed yourself yet?

Night visions. great for depth perception.

I would instantly call the police if I heard someone on my roof at night.

There’s obvious reasons as to why nobody does this. However, I can imagine there’s probably some young teens on some silly tv channel doing this? If that’s the case then I don’t think further explanation is warranted.

I used to do that shit when I was like 12. Couple of friends and I created a "clan", where we'd train to be ninjas. We used to climb up people's houses and shit, and run around at night. We all had legit weapons our stupid parents bought us too(we were in karate), fucking throwing stars, nunchucks, etc.

Cringy as fuck, but was a blast.

>12
>cringy

Nigga it would be cringy if you were 18, not a kid playing.

It's a good idea in theory, sort of. Not really.

The main issue is, how common is crime really? Like how often do you see someone getting mugged, or getting raped in an alley, or a purse snatcher? Almost never.

Something like 80% of all violent crime is gangs fighting other gangs. Only a very, very tiny fraction of crime actually affects regular people. And then, for you to be an effective hero, you'd need to catch those crimes as they're being committed - you have no way of predicting it and being there beforehand, nor do you have the resources to properly investigate a crime and find the person who committed it.

More than 99% of the time, you would just be walking around the streets at night, in a mask. You'd just have to rely on pure luck to encounter a crime being committed, not to mention the logistics of actually fighting/stopping someone.

If superhero movies were realistic, even if we give them actual super powers like flight or super strength, they'd spend the overwhelmingly vast majority of their time just waiting. Walking around and waiting, looking for a criminal to stop.

Or you go into a gang-controlled ghetto, and then who do you stop? Everyone? Who comes out ahead there, when both sides only want to kill the other?

It's sad that that stuff doesn't work in real life, but real life also isn't nearly as scary or dangerous as movies and TV shows and the news would have you believe. You, the one reading this, are about 50x more likely to die from heart disease or a car accident than you are from anything that could be considered even remotely exciting like what happens in movies. Real life is far more safe and boring than most people realize or care to admit.

Yeah that sounds fun as fuck. My days of pretending ended when I was about 9, then it was just video games. Way less fun. Pretending with friends was fucking awesome.

You could just call a superhero and they'd take care of it.

.... they're not actually "fighting crime" they just walk around giving sandwiches to homeless people and yell out at drug dealers that they're calling the cops.

You can't be a superhero unless you're an orphan.

Are we making this reality?
Rollan

>I would be a legit one
No you'd be a corpse. Idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=eH3l7vHWoMw