Questions about the AR15

Questions about the AR15

So you don't know about these things? I do.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2018/02/15/4-basic-questions-about-the-ar-15/?utm_term=.85139ea93881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't that an M4 though?

Do they come in lime green

the fuck is a fin and why do californians think it makes any difference to an AR15

No. The M4 is fully automatic.
Yes.

>californians
>think
Pick one.

Where is the best place to find an 6.5 grendel AR-15 online for $1000 - $1300?

"fins" eliminate the supposed use of the pistol grip. It skirts California laws.

What was the last year Colt put AR-15 on the select fire rifles?

Isn't that retarded though, why would it matter what the grip looks like to Cali lawmakers?

I wish I knew.

It is, in fact, retarded. Most people who regulate firearms know almost nothing about them. That's why you get weird laws like this.

why do I in cuckfornia haft to have a break away just to eject my mag so I don't "shoot up a school as fast" when i can just loosen the screw for it 2 turns to make it eject normally

There is no logical answer to this question.

Pelosi and friends don’t have a clue.

California should just ban all semi auto rifles, these stupid button and stock laws don't do shit

>banning semi autos will

No

do you expect people to hand over the bump stocks they already have voluntarily?

Wolf sells a complete upper for about $400-500. too bad finding decent higher capacity mags that work well is a challenge.

>haft
You're human trash.

No thank you. Not everyone is a mental case waiting to pop off and self destruct. I’m not sure you realize that a majority of semi auto and AR owners are competent and law abiding.

Not all of them. I would guess about 30% will.

What about semi auto handguns?

Are you a survivor or something?

Why do people say the AR isn't an assault rifle when it's right there in the name? Like duh, the AR stands for Assault Rifle.

What weapons that a civ could get hold of would reasonably be more damaging than the AR-15, where damaging = average killcount if used by a 18 year old with a decently high ranged level

You are an idiot.

>a /k/ tard trying to troll

Fostech Origin SBV with 25 round drums full of 00 buckshot

Why are ARs called ASSUALT rifles? Does anyone actually get assaulted by one?

Armalite, retard

To all the commiefornia questions about gun furniture: they make retarded laws about the furniture so they don't have to actually ban the gun and make it look like they are actually doing something when they really aren't.

AR does not stand for assault rifle

I think they know that. Just some people are not as mart as you right?

If by "survivor" you mean that I survived a school shooting, the answer is no. I did however survive Afghanistan and a lot of people trying to kill me with AKs.
AR was the moniker for all of Armalite's firearms. ARmalite...or something. Also, I know this is a facetious post, but others won't.

Can you hunt with it ?
Why do you need a gun if you don't hunt ?

Literally any pistol with a high cap mag as it is way more concealable.

AR = ArmaLite

Because retards confuse assault rifles with assault weapons, which is a made up term to make scary looking guns illegal to assuage cowards who don't belong in this country.

A bomb or a van.

AR stands for armalite, look it up libfags

Why do you need a dick when you are not going to reproduce?

For defense.

Ok thanks user. Does that make you a veteran though?

I'm Canadian,
I really don't understand why you americans value
your 2e amendment that much.
(not hating just asking)

is this a joke? nvm, taking the bait.
>AR
>Armalite rifle version 15
>AR-15
any actual questions?

Yes. You can. And it works very well. One example is wild pigs that ruin farm land. They have up to 4 litters a year. They run fast and an AR works perfect.

is it ok to sell a war rifle to a retarded redneck?

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2018/02/15/4-basic-questions-about-the-ar-15/?utm_term=.85139ea93881

Don't make fun of my useless penis

>Do they come in lime green

That is the real AR15 question

As a country that rebelled against a tyrannical government, 2e is a safeguard against tyranny and ensures all of our other inalienable civil rights are protected.

I'm in aus and feral pigs fuck us over as well.
We go out with a pack of dogs and a knife to hunt them.

Fellow vet. I love when people bring up the argument that civi's don't need them because they are military grade. I think any infantryman or veteran for that matter would agree that if we had the choice of what rifle we could use in combat, the AR (M4/16) would not be on anyone's wishlist. Weak round firing pea shooter made by the lowest bider.

Yes.
>Does that make you a veteran though?
Yes, respect muh cervix.
It's a fundamental right that ensures the proper function of free government. Self defense and defense of one's country is seen as a "god given" right. That is to say a self evident right that no other man can give us or take away.

Will I get more freedom from a 5.56 or a .223? I need the maximum amount of freedom from my pew pew!

I wish we had a civil right to stay alive and not get shout at our schools.

Actual question not AR related, how is 5.56mm and .223 Remington different other than name?

Why does a bayonet mount make it more deadly?

5.56 cartridges are typically loaded to higher pressures than .223. So, I would say 5.56.

according to that logic missile launchers should be legal too.

It does not.

No M4 is fully automatic without modications to the trigger assembly.

He Attac, He Protec,
But most importantly,
We Respec

To give a more serious answer to your question.
You know Barbie dolls?
You notice how they are all about all the accessories you can get for them?
Well, AR's are Barbie dolls for dudes.
Also, out of 13 000 gun deaths each year, 250 are from rifles, if the anti gun side actually gave a shit about gun deaths they would talk about banning pistols, but they are not.
What they want to get rid of is the possibility of pic related.

PSI and burn time.

Yes, Jamal. Getting shout is bad and scary. Good thing for you it's infinitely less likely that you'll get shot in a mass shooting that you'll get shout.

No such thing as God given rights. You don't have the right to fuck all

What would they choose though?
HK 416's?

>nanny stater

Ban cars !!

God given very simply means that they are rights by nature. Humans will, to ensure their survival, do many things including eating, foraging, reproducing, and defending themselves. Try not to think that we're all Christian fundamentalists.

Yea yall kinda piggybacked off of us for independence. Es importante

Well, you can get NFA anti tank weapons and artillery.

Why do you need to hunt to own guns?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee3eeeeeeeeeee

bait

>when phoneposters pretend they're capable of debate
You can't even run a fucking computer, dunce.

thank you

No, I just don't believe in natural rights. The rights you have were either secured by someone before you, or you yourself secured them.

5.56 is higher pressure and slightly different chamber dimensions.
It's ok to shoot .223 in a 5.56 chamber, but not vice versa

I always thought it was a stupid logic.
but if you think your government will become hostile and tyrannical, its your right

It's a good thing what you believe doesn't matter and what I believe is codified, eh?

>you yourself secured them
Hence the need for arms.

Statistically you should be more worried about getting killed in a traffic accident.

>or you yourself secured them
I think you wouldn't have any trouble agreeing with pro-gun people.

Hopefully you start remembering the causes for America.

How are rights that can be taken from you, natural rights?

If we are talking statistics, what he should really worry about is heart disease.

>Being this retarded
There's so many other things firearms are necessary for than hunting.

Depends on the situation. CQB I'd go with a Kriss Super V because I like the compact aspect of it, hard hitting .45 and it has almost no recoil. Normal operations I'd go with an ACR. No specific reason, I just like them.

Take a philosophy class?

Like I said, im canadian.
you guys keep the shooting idgaf

I'm very much pro gun. Pro everything actually.

Don't forget obsity, diabetes and the like. They add up as well.

Why would anyone want such a piece of crap?

It's 2018

On the average cows kill 20 people per year in the US. We should fear the moo

Natural =/= infallible

Government doesn't exist to grant rights, it exists to ensure and protect rights. In theory.