Is men sitting down while they pee a thing?

Is men sitting down while they pee a thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

I do when I shit

Yea but that's not what I'm talking about

In Germany it is

If I'm really drunk, it's easier to piss sitting down than to clean up the bathroom floor the next day.

I also do that when I shit,

Yeah, I do.
But I never really started to use urinals until I was 18 because I was uncomfortable doing it because I can't really aim it because birth defect.

My friend is a sitzpinkler, the fucking faggot

Yeah, I can't pee at a urinal when another dude is there, my bladder locks up and the stream doesn't start, fucking annoying

i see what you did there

why is this dope track all over this goddamn site

I sit down when I pee, fuck it. It’s more comfortable and tends to be cleaner. Plus my gf only uses the seat down so it’s win-win.

fuck off you samefagging nigger, we're not going to listen to your spam

i do

>Is men sitting down while they pee a thing?

I had a Female coworker that taught her son to sit down to pee, and clean himself with toilet paper when done so he wouldn't pee on the floor...

Yes ever since smartphones became a thing, I started sitting down to pee a lot more often

Only faggots sit when they pee fight me

It's not about whether you actually sit or stand, the only thing that matters is still having the choice.

Have you ever pissed before sitting down and taking a shit

Yes

The poor poor little bastard doesn't have a chance in hell

I have to sit down. My dick is like an inch flaccid, so I'd need to get a hard-on everytime I pissed if I wanted to stand so I can aim.

Why would you do that? Just piss while you're sitting down if you're going to sit anyway

Why not jerk off while you fart too?

I do. I prefer to sit. I'm tall and stocky btw.

So in other words your tall and fat?

What about my tall and fat

I only sit at home, everywhere else is standing

Faggot

Mega faggot

No. I'm bulky and relatively fit.